• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soulcalibur - Part Eight: Setsuka vs. Voldo

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
Ok.. It's been about 2 years since I last wrote one of these, so here are a barrage of links to build up to this story.....

Part One: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=58159

Part Two: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=59483

Part Three: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=60554

Part Four: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=66726

Part Five: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=68648

Part Six: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=71019

Part Seven: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=79299

For those not familiar with the characters mentioned below, have a look...

Setsuka: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Setsuka

Voldo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voldo

Without further ado....

Soulcalibur - Part Eight: Setsuka vs. Voldo

The wind had an oppressive heat to it that Setsuka should have expected when she finally made it to Cairo, but adapting to the extreme aridity was more than strenuous for someone used to the humid climate of Japan. Her journey had taken her halfway around the world in search of Nightmare, but still, no sign of this strange beast was to be found. Nothing had surfaced about her true target either. Yet, she couldn't help but feel she was getting closer to that accursed samurai.

Wandering around a land far from home where no one speaks your native tongue would seem to be a daunting task for most people, but Setsuka was no stranger to being an outsider. Her golden hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and foreign features set her starkly apart from the people of the Land of the Rising Sun. She found little comfort among these people with their bewildered glances and rumormongering.

When her mentor passed away, there was little keeping her attached to her home, and she was consumed with a desire to find the man he had named as his sworn enemy, Mitsurugi....

The Egyptians stared at this beautiful woman in Japanese garments with much of the same gaze as the Japanese themselves had displayed, so Setsuka oddly felt reminded of her home. How she had planned to communicate with these people was an afterthought. Surely, some visual clues would lead her in the right direction.

"You look lost..."

The gravelly old voice startled her. A man a few feet behind her had addressed her in strongly accented Japanese. While gripping her hidden laito, Setsuka turned to face this enigma. Her eyes narrowed while scanning the strange old man before her. He was wrapped in what appeared to be bandages and held bizarre knives in his hands. He also seemed to be blind.

"I could smell the distinctive scent of mahonia, my dear. Only the traders have that choice fragrance, but none so pure as what I smell from you."

The old man's friendliness did little to ease Setsuka's mind about his odd proficiency with a language extremely obscure to this region. "So you work with the traders? Are any of them from Japan?" Her hand twitched on the hilt of her laito.

"No... but I have met one very intriguing Japanese warrior."

Setsuka smiled subtly, "Might I ask his name?" Her heart rate leapt at the possibility of actually finding a lead to her archnemesis.

"Yes... Mitsurugi was his name, I believe." The man grinned as much as his bandages allowed.

"Is he in town?" Setsuka released her weapon and adjusted her kimono as the sandy wind blew by.

"Yes, actually. I can take you to his place if you would like. Perhaps, the company of one of your lineage will comfort you in this unfamiliar land." Setsuka stifled a chuckle at the blind man's ironic assumption of her race, but promptly accepted his offer.

An hour had passed, and Setsuka was impressed by this blind man's sense of direction. Still, she was getting tired of wandering through Cairo. Her ankles and calves felt somewhat sore from walking in her getas. "How close are we?"

"Very close..." The old man sniffed in the air and grinned. "Yes... follow me." Setsuka trailed him as he stepped carefully up to a nondescript building with an Arabian arch doorway. He motioned for her to enter first. Slowly, she scanned the dark hallway while gripping her laito. Mitsurugi could strike at any moment. Just as she turned to face the old man again, she felt something blunt hit her head hard, and then everything went black.

AAHH" Setsuka awoke to the feeling of ice cold water splash across her face. She was blindfolded and bound to what felt like marble. A cool, dry breeze blew over her skin revealing that her captor had removed everything but her loin cloth.

"Sorry about that... I lied. Mitsurugi left town quite a while ago." The old man chuckled eerily.

"What do you want, you freak?" The young warrior angrily demanded an answer from this creepy old man but couldn't hide a tinge of fear in the edge of her voice.

"Please... Call me Voldo." Another haunting laugh reverberated through what sounded like an underground chamber. "My dear, I just want to hear your sweet laughter..."

Setsuka felt something warm and moist slither along her toned abs. The surprise touch caused her to gasp with a forced grin. Before she could curse at Voldo, he taunted her again. "The blindfold is there so that your sense of touch is heightened. It's fascinating how the body will compensate through other senses when one is deprived."

"Depraved would better fit youAAAAAHHHH" The young warrior screamed and thrashed from a sudden goosing of her sides.

"Oh dear... It looks like you're even more sensitive than I expected." Voldo leaned over further licking and nibbling his victim's quivering stomach. He was rewarded by her squeals and shrieks as he stroked her ribs.

Setsuka's head was swimming with the torturous sensations of this man's fingers and tongue, and while she had endured ticklefights before, this was an ordeal unto itself. She couldn't believe tickling was cracking her so quickly. She vigorously tried to will herself to ignore the teasing touches, but things only got worse when Voldo's fingers found her armpits.

NOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAHHHHH

The old man could feel his beautiful victim squirming under him as he probed her smooth, soft underarms. This was definitely a sweet spot on her. To throw her off further, he began to kiss and lick her jiggling breasts. Moans interspersed with her laughter, and warmth rose from her loins and hardening pink nipples. After a few minutes of this mix of tickling and pleasure, he gave her a few moments of rest.

Setsuka was breathing heavy. As sweat dripped from her brow, she began to realize just how torturous tickling really could be. Her pale skin had turned a rosy red from the strain, and Voldo had managed to keep her on edge. Her nipples ached for gentle caresses, but it seemed he knew this and intentionally left her wanting. She wasn't quite sure how ticklish the rest of her body was, but she had a scary feeling Voldo was very interested in finding out. She desperately tried to think of a way out of this, but just then, she felt nimble fingers rubbing her nipples.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNHHHHHHHH

The creepy old man liked what he heard. Judging by her pelvic thrusts under him, he knew she was getting off to the stimulation of her nipples. While fondling her plump breasts again, he licked and sucked the pink buds. She shuddered at first as the longing in her moans grew louder. Her dramatic reaction to a few stray strokes on her abs told him she was getting even more sensitive.

Setsuka felt Voldo slide down her body much like a snake. She was burning up down below, and she instinctively spread her legs as much as her bondage allowed when he moved passed her thighs. Yet, he didn't stop. A few strokes down her calves caused a few giggles and twitches, but then her captor's hands massaged the tops of her slender feet.

The old man could smell the ginger lotion his victim used on her pampered soles. Although he couldn't see her pink wrinkly soles, the smoothness of her strong legs led him to believe her feet received the same careful attention. He breathed warmly on her long toes as he lightly teased her soles. Her red painted toes curled in response as her feet jerked involuntarily.

Setsuka always knew her feet were sensitive -- to the point where only she could give herself pedicures. To her chagrin, Voldo's tender strokes along her flexing soles were also proving to be very arousing. By the time he was wiggling all of his fingers up and down her soles, she was moaning with hearty laughter.

OOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHUUUUUUUUHHHH

The young warrior's yearning mixed with her frantic staccato laughter was like a symphony of pleasure to the old man's ears. When he licked, nibbled, and sucked her wriggling toes, her moans intensified. But she totally lost it after that, when he licked her soles and ran his teeth down them.

Setsuka was howling with laughter now. Her armpits and stomach had been bad, but the nibbling along her arches and heels was just too much. Her legs bucked violently as her feet became more sensitive with each touch of Voldo's teeth and tongue. Her hysterics were completely uncontrollable when her tormentor held back her toes, and he carefully slid a dulled blade along each taut twitching sole.

AAAAAAAAAAAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAHHHHH

Voldo stopped after a few more minutes of this. His victim's desperate gasps were indicative of how close she was to unconsciousness. But he still had a few more ideas for her. The young warrior shuddered as his serpentine tongue slid along her squirming thighs. He was rewarded by more squeals and shrieks as his fingers stroked the backs of her knees.

Setsuka was going mad with lust. Sweat dripped from her reddened brow as she felt her captor's tongue probe along the edges of her soaked loincloth. She could barely find the strength to moan as his hands tore off her last garment. She bit her lip as the devious tongue made its way along her mound. She felt it slip inside as her hips shook violently. The twisting, thrusting motion began as he tasted her.

Voldo's appetite grew frenzied as he heard her ecstatic moans. He knew what would need to be done next. He flicked his tongue along her swollen nub and sucked and nibbled while tickling her firm buttocks.

Setsuka wasn't sure how many times she felt the euphoria consume her, but she awoke to the feeling of something throbbing against her cheek.

"It's my turn, my dear..."

TO BE CONTINUED....

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back