• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

July 12, chez AquaFeline

LindyHopper

2nd Level Red Feather
Saturday, July 12 it is. Be prepared for another grand old time! :xpulcy:

RSVP to me at [email protected], and I'll send you location and other details the week of the party. You can also PM AquaFeline at... well... AquaFeline. Yup. Information Central, right here, that's me. :p Hey, at least I got the date right... (double-checking.....)... excellent. Submit New Thread! :D

We hope you can make it. Let us know! :wavingguy

Always up for a grand old time here - being grand and old myself.

I am going to try very hard to make it to this one. I had a great time that first gathering and then the gods seemed to conspire against me making it to any of the following events. Work, the flu, flying out of state.... hopefully I've gotten all the complications out of the way and I can just hang out again.

Ayup, and I may even have air conditioning by then just in case anyone lacked motivation to come (just a portable AC, but better than nothing....) ;) Looking forward to meeting the folks I know the new ones too :)

July 12 is coming right up! Time to RSVP if you haven't already. That means you, Raystanz! :D You too, InThreeColors - long time, no see! :cool2: I haven't gotten e-mail from Redmage either, but that's okay - I know where he lives. :devil2:

There's a nice group already lined up, so come join! You know you wanna. ;)

I'm in Rohnert Park! Nobody here really knows me though:ermm:

You should definitely think about coming. I was in the exact some boat as you last time (first gathering, didn't know anyone) and it was a blast. If nothing else this is just a real fun group to hang out with.

Thanks for the heads up on the RSVP Lindy, I have a habit of assuming I've responded to emails when really I just thought about responding to an email. I am so smart....SMRT.

Just so there's no surprises come the 12th, I will not be attending. My week-long introductory Rock classes at the National Guitar Workshop start on the 12th, and they'll be running through the 17th.

Make sure y'all turn AquaFeline into a car alarm for me. :bouncybou

You should definitely think about coming. I was in the exact some boat as you last time (first gathering, didn't know anyone) and it was a blast. If nothing else this is just a real fun group to hang out with.

Thanks for the heads up on the RSVP Lindy, I have a habit of assuming I've responded to emails when really I just thought about responding to an email. I am so smart....SMRT.

I'm definitely coming to this one! :happyfloa I'm looking soooooo forward to it. I've actually never ever been tickled longer than about 15 seconds. Nobody ever really shares the same interest. But then again I've not really shared the fetish with anyone before. :evilha:

So I can't wait!

As far as these "RSVP"'s ...pardon my ignorance but I don't even know what that is. It sounds like an official email of acceptance or something to me. Hope I'm not too far off. I've already emailed you, LindyHopper about it. So please somebody tell me if there's something else I'm supposed to do. :)

If you've emailed LindyHopper then you should be all set. She is kind enough to send out an email each month as a heads up for the next gathering, so some people (actually most people it would seem) just RSVP to her instead of posting here. Although I guess RedMage and I found out that it is best to do both!

Just so there's no surprises come the 12th, I will not be attending. My week-long introductory Rock classes at the National Guitar Workshop start on the 12th, and they'll be running through the 17th.

Make sure y'all turn AquaFeline into a car alarm for me. :bouncybou

VERY sad you won't be there! Just for that you'll have to play for us some fetish filk at the next gathering -- some that you wrote yourself. :devil2:

I always thought of myself more as a teapot than a car alarm :idunno: Let's find out what sounds we can get the other 'lees to come up with -- maybe we can get an ensemble going to accompany you with your filk?

Looking forward to seeing all of you, again or for the first time! :D

I was mostly just giving y'all a hard time. ;) But e-mail is generally the best way to RSVP to me. A lot of people in our group, myself included nowadays, are on the TMF sporadically if at all, so e-mail tends to work faster.

Anyway, I just sent location details to everyone who asked for them, so you should be all set. And if I now have your e-mail address, you'll also receive future announcements for our events, about a month or so in advance of each party.

Cool. :) Let me know if you need anything, and prepare for a fun time! :xpulcy:

As far as these "RSVP"'s ...pardon my ignorance but I don't even know what that is. It sounds like an official email of acceptance or something to me. Hope I'm not too far off. I've already emailed you, LindyHopper about it. So please somebody tell me if there's something else I'm supposed to do. :)
Just FYI, "RSVP" stands for "Repondez, s'il vous plait," or in English "Reply, if you please." It's one of those terms that came into English back when French was the way to be formal. :) It looks as though you've already done it (better than I did, in fact), but I just wanted to let you know about the wording, since you seemed curious.

Just FYI, "RSVP" stands for "Repondez, s'il vous plait," or in English "Reply, if you please." It's one of those terms that came into English back when French was the way to be formal. :) It looks as though you've already done it (better than I did, in fact), but I just wanted to let you know about the wording, since you seemed curious.

Thanks! I'll be learning French soon hopefully :) Yup I seem to be all set to go now.

My plans for this one almost became foiled. Work is demanding me to do room service the very same Saturday. I talked them into letting me go by 11 am. So with any luck I can make it all the way down there. I'm in Rohnert Park so according to the maps it should take about 1hr. and a half. I just hope the 101 isn't clogged up.

Do we have any stocks or restraints of any sort by the way? :manicd: I'm wondering if I should by myself anything to hold me down if I'm tickled?

Do we have any stocks or restraints of any sort by the way? :manicd: I'm wondering if I should by myself anything to hold me down if I'm tickled?
Someone usually has restraints of some sort available at these events.

Yes, no one lets me choose the titles for these videos.

That one was quite a bit of fun. Thanks to all who participated.

Hello again one and all! :wavingguy

Being a newbie to these gatherings, I still must say that was one of the most exciting experiences of my entire life! :woot:
It was great fun meeting people with the same interests.

My only issue right now is I really can't remember which usernames you all are on here.
I know you Redmage ;)

I knew I loved tickling, but I never knew it was THAT amazing. I think I feel dangerously addicted now LOL. It was hot.

Well I feel really bad that I had to leave so early. Truth is I got lost in San Francisco for literally almost 2 whole hours that night. :yowzer: Now I know why they had me jump on several freeways before going back on the 101. It was insane. Literally the only way I found my way to the Golden Gate Bridge was from playing the PC game "Midtown Madness 2" So many times with its San Francisco map. I saw the Tower and immediately knew where the bridge was.

So anyway! Tell me what else happened when I was gone. :xpulcy:

That was indeed intense! Thank you all for coming... the tickling this time was euphoric, sad it had to end.

I'm especially happy our first timer, Raystanz333, had such an awesome time. It can be tough to get up the courage to show up and participate, so kudos :)

None of the neighbors have said anything so far catstoes, but not despite us trying :D

Thanks especially to LindyHopper for taking care of a lot of the organizational details, despite not even attending!

That was beyond fun! I'm glad that a certain someone with a pony tail got what was coming to him in the end.

From now on, "that" word is off-limits.

Last edited:
I'm glad you all enjoyed it, And catstoes, I'm especially glad that you did.

tick

Sounds like I missed quite a shindig. Beyond regretful, given that I'm quite the fan of cat's toes. (Rest of'er ain't bad, neither.)

Still, it was a productive day. My fingers have no feeling left in the tips BEYOND THAT OF PAIN. :whip:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back