• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Picnic (f/m; mild)

Loki_Incarnate

Hullo! Just a little something I did a couple of years back^^ Expect to see a lot more from me in the coming months =D Hope you enjoy!

Medieval Fantasy
-----------------------------------------------

The forest was bathed in an emerald glow as sunlight filtered through the thick canopy. The only sounds to break the silence were the songs of birds and the crunch of leaves beneath Red Hare's hooves.
And the occasional giggle.
"Evie! Knock it off you pest!" Leon cried, reaching behind himself to swat his lover. "that's very distracting!"
The elf woman giggled and placed another kiss on the back of her lover's neck. "Hee hee! I know!" She then ran a slender finger up Leon's spine, forcing him to scrunch up with a groan and in turn causing Red Hare to stop.
He glanced at her over his shoulder with mock annoyance stamped on his youthful, handsome features. "You can get off and walk, you know. Then I can have a nice peaceful picnic all by myself."
Evie glared back at him. "You couldn't..." She poked him lightly in the ribs a few times, making him flinch and giggle. "You'd burst if you tried to eat all that food by yourself! And picnics are MEANT to be shared! Not hogged by one greedy-gutted glutton!"
"Pffft, fine, if you're gonna whine about it..." Leon muttered. He dug his heels into Red Hare's flanks to get the stallion moving again.
The playful teasing and bickering went back and forth until Leon spied an ideal spot to set up their picnic. He reined Red Hare to a stop and slid off, tying the stallion loosely to a tree branch so that he would be able to graze.
As he began to walk away, Evie shouted, "What kind of gentleman ARE you? The man always helps the lady off his horse."
"As soon as a LADY rides my horse I will be sure to help her dismount," Leon replied sweetly with a smirk.
"Ah! Why you..." The elf woman's face was pink with indignation.
Without another word, she leaped off the stallion and tackled her lover to the ground. A wrestling match immediately ensued, ending with Leon pinned flat, Evie straddling his waist and and holding his left arm down by the wrist above his head.
"Ack! Fine, you win this time!" the young man huffed. "Now do you mind? I'm hungry and you're not exactly light."
Evie's hazel eyes sparkled with mischief and glared down into her lover's emerald orbs. "Ah-ah-ah! You're not getting out of this that easily! You've incurred my wrath and now you must be punished!"
Leon knew what was coming an moved his right arm to protect himself - only to have Evie lower body and effectively pin his arm to his own torso.
He wanted to whimper.
The one thing he had always despised about himself, viewing it as a weakness, was the fact that he was extremely ticklish. So of course, his lover knowing this perfectly well delighted in exploiting this.
Sure enough, the evil grin on her pretty face widening, Evie's hand slowly slid under his shirt and she began tracing a soft line with her finger up and down his side.
Leon instantly bit his lower lip, determined not to give his lover the satisfaction of making him laugh. "Nnngh! I won't... give in! this... isn't going... to work!"
“Ohhh yes it will,” Evie replied sweetly, taking great pleasure in watching her lover struggling not to giggle. “You will break, Lieutenant, I just have to change my method of torture.”
Before he could protest, the elf poked her fingers in slightly, her hand fluttering up and down his ribs.
Leon broke down into uncontrollable laughter. “EVIE! No! Nonononononono!” he cried, struggling feebly. “N-no more! Please no more! Stop!”
“Hmmm, you know, I don’t think I will,” the elf woman replied conversationally, still tickling him.
Within moments tears of helpless laughter seeped through his tightly closed eyelids and slid down his cheeks. “OK OK! I give up! You really win!” Leon managed to gasp out. “Mercy I beg of you!”
“Well, maybe if…” Evie began, letting her words hang.
“I’ll do anything!” he said, his voice panting and filled with desperation.
The elf’s eyes glinted. “You have to say I am the most graceful and sophisticated lady in the world, and that you can’t survive without me.”
“WHAT?! N-never! Forget it!” Leon growled defiantly.
“Have it your way,” Evie replied pleasantly. She then focused on the ribs just under his arm, knowing that to be his weak spot.
Leon changed his tune immediately; the young man’s frantic laughter increased, leaving him gasping for breath. “ALRIGHT! You are the most graceful and sophisticated woman in the world!”
“And?” she prodded, her fingers gliding across his sensitive skin.
“And I can’t survive without you!”
Evie finally stopped. “Thank you my love; that’s very sweet of you to say,” she said, kissing her lover’s burning cheek and ruffling his already tousled blonde locks as he gasped for air.
“I don’t like you; you’re too mean to me,” Leon said once he caught his breath.
“I know you don’t like me,” the elf replied, “You LOVE me.” She nuzzled the young man’s nose with her own.
Leon couldn’t restrain a grin. “Bah; that’s only because you seduced me with your sinister elf-woman sorcery. Now do you mind letting me up? I’ve got a wicked cramp in my shoulder.”
Sticking her tongue out at him, she sat up and released his trapped right arm. She then slowly brought his left arm forward and tenderly rubbed the affected joint as she did so.
He winced slightly – then exploded into action. Leon shot up, grabbed Evie by her shoulders then flipped over so that the elf was pinned down on her back.
The woman had time to utter a squeak of surprise, and that was it.
Leon grinned down at his lover in triumph. “Mwa hahahahha! REVENGE! Let’s see how YOU like being subjected to the tickle-torture for a change!”
“You wouldn’t dare…” Evie said with a theatrical gasp.
The young man’s grin widened. “Oh but I do! But first I need to-“(He followed each word with a kiss)“-Soften-you-up-a-bit!”
The elf giggled and kicked her feet, loving every second of it.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back