• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Practical joke subforum

drew70

How a new subforum dedicated to all of the Rickrolling and dickrolling currently perpetrated ad nauseum in General Discussion? That way those of us who require discretion won't get a surprise dick on our screens.

thats a good way round the problem, i would half say that perhaps they should be useing the silly stuff forum but then again its such a fast paced and busy little area at times that peopel use it as much as gen diss and ricklrolling etc would cause similar problems there, so in conclusion i think its a good idea....

i dont know if people would use it tho... as it would remove the emement of suprise, if you walk into a wall you expect a bang if you know what i mean... :p

I hear you. But people have a right to have some idea of what they're walking into.

Currently there does not seem to be a volume of posts to warrent the creation of such a forum.

Myriads

I hear you. But people have a right to have some idea of what they're walking into.

I agree with you 100% but i don't think there's a suitable way round it, in fact... If there was to be a way round it then i'd say it would be to bad such jokes al together or at least to enforce the use of a warning of what the link is. To be honest tho... It'l probably phase out like most things

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back