• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled Two Girls in One Night

badrealigion

This is the first time i have ever posted a story before. It is true, as a matter of fact it happen about 3 hours ago.

My Youth Group was having their annual summer kick off where all the high schoolers and junior highers come sing worship songs, get a short lesson, and EAT, plus play a few games.

Well, after we ate and worshiped and got our lesson, i was invited to play a game of Duck Duck Goose. There was a girl in the circle who sat nex to me. She has a hint of hispanic about her, but she was mostly white. She is short with wavy brown hair. Her feet had the long arch but with shorter toes. She was in flip flops so those were the first things i saw when she sat next to me.

As i looked at her cute little feet, my heart began to pound and i was contemplating on whether to try and tickle her or not. ALL OF A SUDDEN she says "Im gonna take off my sandals, they are uncomfortable." She took them off, and stretched out her legs. Now her feet were totally ticklable. I thought things over and started to bring my right hand closer to the ground. I was staring at them, they were in my grasp, but something was holding me back.
WHAT IF SHE THINKS IM WEIRD FOR DOING THIS...

I didnt care, so when she tucked her legs in, i took my hand and stroked the bottom of her soft soles. She started to laugh, tried to shake me off, and i continued until she moved her feet, still laughing. She said STOP while giggling... no harm done.

Later, we played again, but this time i sat next to an indian girl. She was Americanized, and ishe is BUXIM!!! She is not FAT, but she is not small. She has larger breasts and a little bit of atummy, and this gorgeous face surrounded by brown flowing hair. I have thought about tickling her for a long time.

This gifl is darker skinned with wider bigger/ darker feet. She was wearing sandals, with black nail poish on the toes her scrumptious fat toes. HOO Yeah

This time around she adopted the habit of throwing grass at me, she was still "angry" becuase i called her a smoking-nazi... long story.

Any way, i looked at her feet, which were stretched out in front of me, still with the sandals on. She threw the grass at me, ad i warned her not to do it, so if i did tickle her, it would be justified.

She threw grass at me, my heart started to beat and i got nervous. I hesitated, but without thinking i went and pulled off one of her sandals. She gave me this look of fake anger. I took it all off. And as i wrapped my arm around her ankle and got her foot in a choke hold i said, "You know, you really shouldnt do that, say sorry." She didnt say sorry but she began to laugh. Isat for a seond as i looked at her dark skinned foot, but creamy white sole, as i began to run my finger down her soft sole. She didnt put up much of a struggle, as i began to run my fingers down the middle of her tickle spot. She began to laugh but didnt fight it. The lines on her feet were felt on my hand as i glided my fingers to her toes, were i grabbed each one and ran my fingers in between, playing with them.

I was enjoying myself as she began to laugh more and more. I just wanted to put those toes in my mouth... but that would have been wierd.

Her feet her slightly moist and cold, so their was more frict, which made it harder to tickle effectively.

Another girl walking by, gave me this look of confusion, but i said "Come here help me out."

I couldnt believe my eyes when she actually want grabbed the other foot and began to tickle. It was pure torture, as the indian girl's giggle turned into a full fledged laugh.

I started to play with her toes, and the black nail polished nails, when she began to beg me to stop.

I stopped, and released her foot from the torture.

She looked at me with a fake angry face. But i smiled and said "I warned you."

Surprisingly, she didnt give much of a fight. IT WAS AMAZING.

I later went upto her when she was laying flat on her back, and i tickled her tummy, and stroked her belly button, and tortured her sides. She wriggled and wormed around, but seemed to like it.

Next time i see her, i will tickle her again for sure!!!

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back