• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Captured In A Cocoon M/F Foot tickling

Helena

Level of Tangerine Feather
It was only me, him, and this bedroom. I the lee, he the ler, and the bed perfect for the tickling activities we both desire. His threats to tickle me have been exactly to my liking. His teasing about what he would do to me if he got me alone filled me with mad desire. I did not wish to be any where else. He is what I wanted. Without any hesitation at all, I let him gently poke my sides. I giggled, and said, “Do it again! I love that!”

“I will tickle you fiercely. Come to bed with me, and be mine. I’ll make you sweat, and blush, and laugh, and scream.”

“I double-dog dare you to give me everything you’ve got!” Yes, I dared him. Was he the tickler he claimed to be? It was time to find out. He was hot. I was hot. It was time for a summer sizzle.

He removed the top sheet from the bed and laid it out in a square shape on the floor. I was a virgin to being wrapped like a mummy in a sheet with just my face and feet sticking out, but I had always fantasized about doing it. I’m not sure if he had given this sheet-wrap treatment to anyone else, but he had had lots of time to imagine us doing it, so he directed me like a pro. He tucked the sheet under me securely as he rolled me up, and after about two minutes, he secured the wrapping with a small bit of tape to ensure it would stay all tight like a cocoon.

I was surprised at how effective this method of bondage was. My body wasn’t able to sit up, and my arms were in position at my sides. My legs could not kick, but I could move my feet a bit. The tape prevented me from loosening this sheet-cocoon by rolling; although, I couldn’t get enough momentum to turn onto my side. So, I was flat on my back, until he wanted things differently. I began to tease him a little my wiggling my toes. I flexed my feet.

“Tickle monster, it’s a shame I’m all wrapped up like this because I’m feeling so ticklish. Do you like my red nail polish? I applied it with you in mind. Come and get me.” I flexed and pointed my toes a bit more, showing off the smoothest soles. I hoped this was enough to make him tickle torture me. “Tickle monster, I’m not sure you have the strength to give me the tickling I desire from you. I am certain you will tire before I will. If you start to feel faint, or get a cramp, let me give YOU a safe word. I hope you ate your breakfast!”

“That just bought you a blindfold. If you don’t shut up, I’ll gag you until the tickling commences.” He was smiling at me, and although he had a blindfold handy, he did not actually put it on me. I was about to ask him about this, but he went to my feet, and began to slowly stroke them.

I couldn’t stand the way he paid such close attention to my reactions. He studied my face, listened to the noises I made, and nothing I did escaped his study. For example, he discovered that light stroking with two hands on the same foot produced a screaming giggle. The hands were so focused, and worked in unison to drive me crazy. Both stroked my soles; the left one up and down, while the right hand worked from left to right. I felt little circles. He used different pressures. I tried holding in my noises at first, with the hope that he would tire of his technique, but this ler was patient. He waited for the sound he knew was coming. When I let out my screaming giggle, he moved to the top of the same foot; his spider-crawling fingers filled me with sensations, and I gasped for air.

“I’ve been tickling for about 2 minutes, and I’ve only just begun. Helena is so ticklish. I just can’t believe it. Kitchy, kitchy, cooooooooooooooo! I’m gonna getcha. Helenaaaaaaaa, don’t fight it. Giggle hard, my dear.”

More spider-crawling fingers, with both hands, wandered over to my other foot, and took my breath away for a moment, and I involuntarily snorted a bit before giggling. I felt my face flush just a bit, and I struggled to free myself from my cocoon, but I was stuck. I wondered how much foot tickling I could withstand.

“Let me just test the arches. How about both at the same time, and then one after the other? You’ll love this.” I turned my head to the side so I couldn’t look at him. He never took his eyes off me though. Ten fingers on the arches of my feet felt amazing. It blew my mind. I suffered in a delicious way. When he moved to the other foot and repeated his torture, I think I fell in love with him for being so devious.

Then, he rocked my world. My mind and body, along with his methods of teasing me, and tickling me, made me smolder, and weaken. He used his hands, his feet, his mouth, his chin, and anything else he could think of to tickle me. It felt so good. He had explored my feet completely. He discovered through trial and error every secret wanting I had, and indulged them all. I cried, and moaned, and begged for mercy again, and again, and again. My bare feet belonged to him now.

After time had passed, though I cannot say what time it was, those wild sensations in my feet traveled up my legs, and I was unraveling quickly. My hair was so tangled and messy from sweat and struggle. My voice was hoarse from all my sounds. He showed no signs of stopping and I contemplated using my safe word. But, my body was preparing to come, and there was nothing to do to prevent it. This devil owned me.

“I can’t let you take me to orgasm. Please, no. Please stop. Don’t.”
“You love it. You need it. You want me to do it again. I must.”
“Who's your master, Helena. Tell me?"
I whispered, "You are."
My back arched, and tears ran down my face as I climaxed for him.

Last edited:
Double dog dare, eh? When you mentioned it the other nite, I had not idea what you were thinking. Now I know what you wanted, what you craved by uttering such a dare. Taking that dare would be a dream come true for many a tickler around here :)

So nice, Helena. I think I would play that situation out similarly if I were the guy.

Definitely another winner, Helena, I'm so glad your imagination can work such wonders. ;)

Wonderful Story

“I double-dog dare you to give me everything you’ve got!” Yes, I dared him.

OMG. . . Helena,this was such a wonderful read. I laughed at the double-dog dare. Just recently I was told that is something you NEVER do to a determined Ler. Oddly enough it just makes us lees want to do it over and over again. :manicd:

Then, he rocked my world. My mind and body, along with his methods of teasing me, and tickling me, made me smolder, and weaken. He used his hands, his feet, his mouth, his chin, and anything else he could think of to tickle me. It felt so good. He had explored my feet completely. He discovered through trial and error every secret wanting I had, and indulged them all. I cried, and moaned, and begged for mercy again, and again, and again. My bare feet belonged to him now.

The above was perfect in detail and description. The perfect foot tickling, torture and seduction. Loved it! Loved it! Thanks for posting another terrific story.

Regards,
Nicole <<<<----

Double dog dare, eh? When you mentioned it the other nite, I had not idea what you were thinking. Now I know what you wanted, what you craved by uttering such a dare. Taking that dare would be a dream come true for many a tickler around here :)
:feets:
Often, when I am putting a story together in my mind, and getting it organized, I use various phrases around the forum to see what kind of reaction it illicits. LOL
:woot: Here's hopin' that your dream comes true, Helena. :devil2:
:bouncybou
The nice thing about writing is that I can enjoy my fantasies, whether they come true, or not.
:3poke::3poke::3poke:
:blush::blush::blush:
:D:D:D
:lovestory:lovestory:lovestory

*sigh*

Your Robby
Robby,
:justlips:
So nice, Helena. I think I would play that situation out similarly if I were the guy.
Tickler, or ticklee, it's all good. Thanks for reading.

just add a lite coat of baby oil to your soles and....

we're in business:D

Definitely another winner, Helena, I'm so glad your imagination can work such wonders. ;)
Thanks, Smiley. I enjoy imagining different things.
OMG. . . Helena,this was such a wonderful read. I laughed at the double-dog dare. Just recently I was told that is something you NEVER do to a determined Ler. Oddly enough it just makes us lees want to do it over and over again. :manicd:
The above was perfect in detail and description. The perfect foot tickling, torture and seduction. Loved it! Loved it! Thanks for posting another terrific story.

Regards,
Nicole <<<<----
Yeah, I'll take your advice on the double dog dare thing. It just fit into this so well.
just add a lite coat of baby oil to your soles and....
we're in business:D
Come and get me, big talker.

but that was only the warmup....

It was only me, him, and this bedroom. I the lee, he the ler, and the bed perfect for the tickling activities we both desire. His threats to tickle me have been exactly to my liking. His teasing about what he would do to me if he got me alone filled me with mad desire. I did not wish to be any where else. He is what I wanted. Without any hesitation at all, I let him gently poke my sides. I giggled, and said, “Do it again! I love that!”

“I will tickle you fiercely. Come to bed with me, and be mine. I’ll make you sweat, and blush, and laugh, and scream.”

“I double-dog dare you to give me everything you’ve got!” Yes, I dared him. Was he the tickler he claimed to be? It was time to find out. He was hot. I was hot. It was time for a summer sizzle.

He removed the top sheet from the bed and laid it out in a square shape on the floor. I was a virgin to being wrapped like a mummy in a sheet with just my face and feet sticking out, but I had always fantasized about doing it. I’m not sure if he had given this sheet-wrap treatment to anyone else, but he had had lots of time to imagine us doing it, so he directed me like a pro. He tucked the sheet under me securely as he rolled me up, and after about two minutes, he secured the wrapping with a small bit of tape to ensure it would stay all tight like a cocoon.

I was surprised at how effective this method of bondage was. My body wasn’t able to sit up, and my arms were in position at my sides. My legs could not kick, but I could move my feet a bit. The tape prevented me from loosening this sheet-cocoon by rolling; although, I couldn’t get enough momentum to turn onto my side. So, I was flat on my back, until he wanted things differently. I began to tease him a little my wiggling my toes. I flexed my feet.

“Tickle monster, it’s a shame I’m all wrapped up like this because I’m feeling so ticklish. Do you like my red nail polish? I applied it with you in mind. Come and get me.” I flexed and pointed my toes a bit more, showing off the smoothest soles. I hoped this was enough to make him tickle torture me. “Tickle monster, I’m not sure you have the strength to give me the tickling I desire from you. I am certain you will tire before I will. If you start to feel faint, or get a cramp, let me give YOU a safe word. I hope you ate your breakfast!”

“That just bought you a blindfold. If you don’t shut up, I’ll gag you until the tickling commences.” He was smiling at me, and although he had a blindfold handy, he did not actually put it on me. I was about to ask him about this, but he went to my feet, and began to slowly stroke them.

I couldn’t stand the way he paid such close attention to my reactions. He studied my face, listened to the noises I made, and nothing I did escaped his study. For example, he discovered that light stroking with two hands on the same foot produced a screaming giggle. The hands were so focused, and worked in unison to drive me crazy. Both stroked my soles; the left one up and down, while the right hand worked from left to right. I felt little circles. He used different pressures. I tried holding in my noises at first, with the hope that he would tire of his technique, but this ler was patient. He waited for the sound he knew was coming. When I let out my screaming giggle, he moved to the top of the same foot; his spider-crawling fingers filled me with sensations, and I gasped for air.

“I’ve been tickling for about 2 minutes, and I’ve only just begun. Helena is so ticklish. I just can’t believe it. Kitchy, kitchy, cooooooooooooooo! I’m gonna getcha. Helenaaaaaaaa, don’t fight it. Giggle hard, my dear.”

More spider-crawling fingers, with both hands, wandered over to my other foot, and took my breath away for a moment, and I involuntarily snorted a bit before giggling. I felt my face flush just a bit, and I struggled to free myself from my cocoon, but I was stuck. I wondered how much foot tickling I could withstand.

“Let me just test the arches. How about both at the same time, and then one after the other? You’ll love this.” I turned my head to the side so I couldn’t look at him. He never took his eyes off me though. Ten fingers on the arches of my feet felt amazing. It blew my mind. I suffered in a delicious way. When he moved to the other foot and repeated his torture, I think I fell in love with him for being so devious.

After time had passed, though I cannot say what time it was, those wild sensations in my feet traveled up my legs, and I was unraveling quickly. My hair was so tangled and messy from sweat and struggle. My voice was hoarse from all my sounds. He showed no signs of stopping and I contemplated using my safe word. But, my body was preparing to come, and there was nothing to do to prevent it. This devil owned me.

“I can’t let you take me to orgasm. Please, no. Please stop. Don’t.”
“You love it. You need it. You want me to do it again. I must.”
“Who's your master, Helena. Tell me?"
I whispered, "You are."
My back arched, and tears ran down my face as I climaxed for him.
I put the blindfold on, saying "enough of the coming attractions, now you're reallllly gonna get it!"...and gave Helena a fiendish hip and rib tickling for another few moments , before leaving the room to let her mind wonder what could possibly follow her intial torturous tickling. But in the next room I had lined up some 'help' to assist in tickling Helena beyond being tickled...to put her in a ticklish orbit she'd never come down from for some time:) The tickling posse consisted of Frank, Dan,Robace, Coda,Smiley, and Embrace , all who wanted a shot at Helena also, who for months, if not years, was dbl dog daring the community to do their worse. Well, tonite was that night. The seven of us came into the room grinning amongst ourselves as we knew Helena was about to die a thousand tickling deaths. We didn't even give her chance to realize what was happening as we all took a position around her as she lie there still cuffed, helpless,vulnerable, and ready to laugh out of her mind. Helena tried to utter some trash talking smack, but couldn't even finish the sentence as we all applied our most fiendish tickling techniques to her bound ticklish body, making her scream in hysterical laughter...And this was only the beginning :D

I put the blindfold on, saying "enough of the coming attractions, now you're reallllly gonna get it!"...and gave Helena a fiendish hip and rib tickling for another few moments , before leaving the room to let her mind wonder what could possibly follow her intial torturous tickling. But in the next room I had lined up some 'help' to assist in tickling Helena beyond being tickled...to put her in a ticklish orbit she'd never come down from for some time:) The tickling posse consisted of Frank, Dan,Robace, Coda,Smiley, and Embrace , all who wanted a shot at Helena also, who for months, if not years, was dbl dog daring the community to do their worse. Well, tonite was that night. The seven of us came into the room grinning amongst ourselves as we knew Helena was about to die a thousand tickling deaths. We didn't even give her chance to realize what was happening as we all took a position around her as she lie there still cuffed, helpless,vulnerable, and ready to laugh out of her mind. Helena tried to utter some trash talking smack, but couldn't even finish the sentence as we all applied our most fiendish tickling techniques to her bound ticklish body, making her scream in hysterical laughter...And this was only the beginning :D

I think this is entirely too yummy. A tickling posse? You lined up some help?
But wait!! I want my lawyer!

you want your lawyer????

I think this is entirely too yummy. A tickling posse? You lined up some help?
But wait!! I want my lawyer!
if you weren't wearing the blindfold you'd see he was busy tickling your feet!:D

you want your lawyer????
If you weren't wearing the blindfold you'd see he was busy tickling your feet!:D

Wait! Oh, my god! Why are there hands on my feet and my sides, and my neck?
911, 911, 911! Somebody help me!
Bwhahahahahahahahaha!

DimpleToes said:
lovely story dear

hugggssss

Hugs to you. Rescue me, will you?

Well done Helena. Descriptive and suggestive, at the same time. I would certainly help, but I doubt you need any more help, seems like you have your hands (or otherwise) full of all the help you can handle, lolol. Thanks girl.

Gramps

Wait! Oh, my god! Why are there hands on my feet and my sides, and my neck?
911, 911, 911! Somebody help me!
Bwhahahahahahahahaha!

Hugs to you. Rescue me, will you?

of course I will rescue you as long as I dont become the next vicitm that is.. hugsssssssss

Well done Helena. Descriptive and suggestive, at the same time. I would certainly help, but I doubt you need any more help, seems like you have your hands (or otherwise) full of all the help you can handle, lolol. Thanks girl.

Gramps
Hello my Gramps,
I didn't mean help RC and his tickling posse. I meant help me! You little devil. Oh course...you know...I'm gonna getcha. If I ever get loose, that is!
Gosh, I just love a good tickle. Tickles to you, my dear.
of course I will rescue you as long as I dont become the next vicitm that is.. hugsssssssss
You always run that risk. And, once you are tied down...muahahahahahaha!
Hot stuff! i wont tell you what i was doing while reading your story. :evilha:
It's probably best that I imagine nothing. Although, now that the thought is there....dammit.

You always run that risk. And, once you are tied down...muahahahahahaha!]

hey that is not fair... I was willing to help you out.. you would let them get me... I am so NOT gonna help you now sister.. you are on your own missy

Never was one much for ridin' with a posse...

A furry bear with the speed of rope, a cloud of feathers, and a hearty, "Hi-Yo Grizzman, awayyyyyyy!!"

(orchestra strikes up the William Tell Overture)

The Lone Tickler rides again!!! :2poke:

A furry bear with the speed of rope, a cloud of feathers, and a hearty, "Hi-Yo Grizzman, awayyyyyyy!!"

(orchestra strikes up the William Tell Overture)

The Lone Tickler rides again!!! :2poke:

MMMMMMMMMMMM.
A Lone Tickler.
Me likey.
Good Hunting, Grizzman!

i love this story
i wish i was cocooned and tickled.

Mmmmm nice story Helena, a very creative and cleverly written great tickle erotica story. Now I must admit for me personally-mummifying is not for me-I would go berserk and absolutely bonkers restraints totally like that, but must say-it is a great tickle erotica story. I loved the dialogue very devious and very ornery and playful, sweet!
I really liked your story Helena, very neat and awesome for sure. Thanks for taking the time to share it, it is great!!

Hope to read and see more stories from you; hopefully either a sequel to this one or else a much longer one with more tickle erotica and more scrumptious sexy details, but all in all a great tickle erotica story, great job!!!:dogpile::dogpile::dogpile: Sending you hugs!!!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back