• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

QVC UK Tickling!!!

UK-FootTickler

TMF Poster
Hey Guys!! i just want to let you know that there was a cool bit on a programme on QVC called 'Feet Treats'. It was a treat i can tell you! Well, it was a whole hour devoted to foot massages and so on... but when the model had to have her toenails painted she realised that she had to have the toe separaters put on!!! BIG mistake by the beauty therapist!!! while she was fiddling with her toes to fit the separators, the model was kicking and throwing her feet around! The model screamed 'hehehehaeaheahahaha sorry Alison, it really tickles! hehehehehe' then the beauty therapist called 'Alison Young' explained that she has had many people who are ticklish on their feet and she kept saying 'tickling tickling tickling' while she was fitting the separators! it was great!! DID ANYONE SEE THIS!!! it was on at 4pm today!
Also, Alison kept scratching the soles of the models feet making her laugh while she was demonstrating where you usually find hard skin! (glamorous i know!!)
Anyway, it was a cool scene and i taped the rest of the show but there was no more tickling unfortunately!!
Cheers!
UK-FootTickler

qvc uk tickling

i caught that myself. very cute model, the part where alison was fitting the toe separators was absolute classic, there was no doubtin g the genuine ticklishness of the model, she had some lovely feet too. i think perhaps alison harbours a secret foot fetish, she seems quite at home tweaking, kneading and tickling the barefoot of the demonstration models.

Wow, wish I could have caught that! Too bad they don't show reruns on shopping networks! Wasn't that model's name Jenny? I'm trying to find a pic--

db

the model's name is caroline and she bore a slight resemblance to cameron diaz (i thought so anyway) she is well yummy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back