• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The first night of the rest of my life f/m m/m explicit first story

paint my feet

This is based on a ture story, it contains foot worship, chastity, domination tickling, verbal, and M/M near the end. PLEASE COMMENT, I WOULD LIKE ALL CONTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

dedicated to Milgros

Backround:My girlfriend and I have been dating for about three years now. We experiment with all kinds of things in the bedroom, s/m, domination, bondage ect. She is very well attune to my foot fetish and tickling fetish. We recently got engaged, and she said the dynamic of our relationship was going to change very soon. I did not know what she meant by that, until very recently

Last week, she called me over to her house to “hang out” for a bit. Her roommate, Lauren, was out for the night so we had the place to ourselves and it was inevitable that we would take advantage of that freedom. We tend to smoke a little weed, (very, very, good weed) before we get into the motions of sex. It helps us with our inhibitions and honestly is one of the best aphrodisiacs in the world, defiantly bring out the kink. Anyways, after smoking a few bowls, we laid on the floor of her living room and started kissing and exploring each other. It was easy to see how excited she was, and I thought I would jump her bones right then and there. I was about slide her top over her head when she stood up rather suddenly, and said “Not yet slaveboy” in a very playful voice. She then instructed me to strip naked and kneel in front of her. Horny and excited, I happily obliged. “Close your eyes and keep them shut until I say otherwise or you will be REALLY sorry” she said, not losing the playfulness in her voice. Intrigued at this point, because this seemed different then most of our role-play I did so, wondering what was in store in the night ahead. I heard her go up stairs, and I heard a little bit of rustling. When you are excited like that all of your senses become much keener. After what seemed like an eternity, I heard footsteps coming back down the stair and felt her in front of me. She told me to open my eyes and what I saw made my hard-on twitch!!!

I looked up at her. Her hair was down, she was wearing a sexy black nighty, nipples erect, she smelled heavenly, she stood taller then usual, my eyes drifted down to her feet wrapped in open-toe stilettos. She sported a French pedicure, black with gold tips. Absolutely sexy! ‘You look…” I started to say but was cut off. “I didn’t tell you to speak” she said. She went on to explain the rules for the night. I was to submit to everything and anything she wanted, I would not speak unless given permission, and I would address her as Mistress. Failure to do any of those things would ruin her plans with me for that night and she would not be happy. This was clearly different then normal, I often fantasized about her being more dominating toward me and now it looked my wish was coming true. My head was swimming.

She produced a collar and knelt down to secure it around my neck, that was a familiar toy to me, but the leash attached to it was unexpected. She led me around the room in a few circles on my hands and kneels before she sat on the couch and pulled the leash toward her. I had an idea of what was coming next, and I felt my manhood ooze pre-cum. I knelt in front of her on the couch and she waved her feet in front of me for a bit, it was pure torture for me and she knew it! Finally she instructed me to take off her shoes. I started to unbuckle it with my hands, but she told me to do it with my mouth, (now that took dexterity), my mouth was tired after I managed to get both shoes off of her stunning feet. “I just got a pedicure earlier today all for you slaveboy, how do they look?” she said. “Stunning Mistress, they look so soft and pretty… Jesus, that’s hot, thank you for getting a pedicure for me Mistress”. Her feet smelled like the rest of her and I realized this must be some new lotion she bought today. She seemed genuinely happy with that answer, as if my girlfriend and not the Mistress took that to heart. “Open you mouth” she said, and I responded accordingly. She slide her foot across my face, it felt sooooo smooth,and proceeded ram her big toe of her right foot in my mouth. “Suck on that like it’s a cock” I was taken aback by this statement, but the humiliation and demanding tones of the statement made my nuts twitch. I sucked her toe with fervor. “Good bitchboy” .She explained I was free to worship her feet in “freestyle” while she played with herself. I worshiped those feet for about 30 minutes while she came and came and came. Licking her soles, sucking her toes, feeling them with my hands, smelling, and my tongue darting in between her toes, all while she egged me on verbally. It was intense.

When she was satisfied she led me on my hands and knees up the stairs, I thought we were going to her room, and was surprised when she led me to the spare room and opened the door. There was a table with a white sheet over it, and other things my mind couldn’t soak in. I could not soak anything in because in the middle of the room was a set of stocks! My mind raced, and I knew that I was about to break the rules and go “back into reality” to ask the obvious questions. My girlfriend being very on-point (that’s why I love her) told me she would explain everything but that if I asked right now it would spoil the mood. She unhooked the leash, pointed to the stocks, and merely said “I want you in those, make it happen”.

Behind the stocks was a seat, as I took my place I eyed two hand restraints descending from the ceiling. She lifted my hands up secured each one and placed my ankles in the padded holes of the stocks and padlocked the hinge down. She then blindfolded me and pushed the seat back, the seal apparently became something of a table, I was bent at an angle with my hand restrains stressed, but not to the point of pain. I then felt something very cold on my dick and yelped in surprise and pain. She took her hand and covered my mouth to muffle me It did not take long and my penis once full and glorious to became flaccid from the cold. I felt a few things: something cold, some pressure, some movement of my balls, and then a click, and a tug. “Success! I didn’t think they would make one for a dick of your caliber” she said. The blindfold was cast off and I saw what my mind feared, a chastity device of some kind.

She pulled up a chair and spoke: Ok well, damn this is HOT!! I knew I would get turned on but WOW. I know, I know, you would like an explanation of all of this. I am only going to give you this speech once, I expect no interruptions, or questions at the end. Only your understanding, and complete submission. I know we play this dom/sub thing quite often, but it never goes past the nights we play those games, I want to control you all the time, and I am going to. Frankly you can thank me; it will make you life easier to have so much control given to me. Judging from you internet history that’s what you want anyway. Oh yes, I knew about your tickle and foot fetish, but I didn’t even know chastity devices existed until I saw the sites in your history folder in your computer. And all the sites!!! So many indeed, and a few things I never would have guessed you would be into. How could we be happy if you kept going to those for your frills?, I should be hurt I guess, but no I am a strong woman, so we will put an end to that and from now on you will want to be completely honest with me. I was shocked that I was so careless with my computer, embarrassed that she knew about the sites I would frequent, and excited and scared all at one time.

She paused for a moment, got up and went to the table and produced two bottles of nail polish. One was baby blue and one was hot pink. She told me to shake the hand corresponding to the bottle I “wanted”. I shook my left hand in my restraints, indicating the blue bottle, in her right hand. “Oh you want what’s in my left hand? Not very masculine but if you insist!” I must have had a look of protest on my face, because she blew me a kiss and pulled up a stool next to my freshly trapped feet. “Make me spill and you will wish you didn’t so hold still”. As she painted, she went on about how I was going to paint my toenails a new color every week, and she would add more duties if need be. It would serve as a reminder as to who was in control, as if the device was not enough. She told me I would be doing a lot more chores and things of that nature too. I was awestruck. “Lauren’s dad built these stocks for us, Lauren told him they were for a history expo she was doing for college, so we have her to thank for these. You will be able to thank her in due time.” “I know how you would always get embarrassed about when I shared our sex life with my friends, so this should be the ultimate humiliation for you, she knows everything, in fact she had a few suggestions to make you less cocky, such as your little twinkle toes” she giggled at that notion. I was devastated, I have always been so closed about our sex life, even with my friends, and for people to know about the less vanilla things we did was highly embarrassing, especially Lauren who I did not get along with, she would suggest some shit like this I thought to myself. It was erotic at the same time though, my cock throbbed in frustration of not being able to get hard. Once she was done painting all my toenails, she blew them dry and I let out a giggle. She just smiled at me and started tying all my toes back to stocks with string and guide holes screwed into the top.

“Of course, you know how much I love that big dick of yours, so you won’t go without sex forever, but you can kiss masturbating goodbye. And before you think one day I will take that off and you will overpower me and leave, tonight I am taking out a little insurance policy, but now for the task at hand, or feet I should say”.

She stoked my soles lightly with her fingers, tracing circles in the insteps, down the sides of my feet and between my toes. I was in hysterics “NOOOOO PLLEEAAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHEHHSSHSHEHEHEHHHAHAHE” then she really dug in on both feet with her nails.AHAHAHEHEHEHEHHHAAHHEHEHAHAHA HEEELLPPPPPPPP HELLPP PLEEASSEE STTTOOPPP. All I could muster was that, it was madness; she had tickled me plenty before but not with this kind of enthusiasm at all. My cries for help were met with a ball gag in my mouth. And she went to tickling again. “Oh yes you can be as loud as you want now, tickle tickle tickle”. MPHHHHHHHHHPHHHPHPHPHPH and struggling was all I could do, and I could not muster that activity for long. It was pure torture, my cock was so frustrated. She kept me tickled with her fingers for about 20 minutes straight, my break came when we heard the front door open. My heart beat out of my chest; I couldn’t handle Lauren seeing me in the condition, tied up, gagged, painted toenails, naked, feet in stocks. It was too much to bear.

Sure enough she came through the spare room door, and I thought I would die. She greeted my girlfriend, and just nodded to me. She stared at me and commended my girlfriend at her good work. “I’ve been tickling his feet for some time now, I had to gag him, he gets rather loud.” “Slave, you will address Lauren as Mistress Lauren, you will follow all orders she gives you as well. We have already discussed her limitations, so do anything she asks without hesitation and assume it has been pre-approved by me.” “I would start to begin to like her if I was you, I don’t know why you have always been so childish and proud around her. Since I can’t bring myself to do it, she will handle all the corporal punishments you may earn”. My blood turned cold, this was real, this is real, this is my life now I hated Lauren and now she had power over me. “Look how white he has become” Lauren said, “Let’s make his soles as white.”

It goes without saying that baby powder on the soles makes them much much more soft and sensitive. Each Mistress took a foot and proceeded to tickle me into oblivion. I was laughing so hard I hurt all over, I was horny and frustrated, I was aware I was drooling from my gag. They used feathers, forks, fingers, toothbrushes, and paintbrushes. Lots of verbal humiliation, and jokes at my expense. I thought I was going to pass out for sure. My toes being tied back made it that much harder to struggle. Completely helpless.

My girlfriend mentioned something about taking out that insurance policy and left the room to chat on her cell phone. I was scared to death at this point. Lauren pulled up a very high sitting chair, and planted her size 14 feet on my face, dragged them about, and hovered them above my nose. They smelled ripe, and were quite removed from my girlfriend’s heavenly smelling soles. She went on to tease me about my predicament, how I should be nice to her, how things were going to change for me, and called me twinkle toes.

I heard the doorbell, Lauren said “It’s show time”. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and my girlfriend entered. “I have a surprise for you my sweet”, on cue my best friend Joe walked through the doorway. I must have turned a deep shade of red, I was so embarrassed, and I thrashed wildly in my bonds, and made as much noise with my mouth as possible through the gag. “Seems he is excited to see you Joe!” my girlfriend exclaimed. “Tonight you will refer to Joe as Master Joe, he too has his limitations, and frankly you might not see him again in these circumstances, he is my insurance policy on you.” She went on to say that Lauren and she were hungry, and that they were taking the Lotus (I never let her drive the Lotus so this is insult as well), being a two seater Joe would stay behind. “You boys have fun now, you better be good Drake!” she said playfully.

I stared at Joe, he must have felt awkward because he would not look me in the eyes. He proceeded to blindfold me.” Your girlfriend’s a nut alright; I didn’t think she was serious. Oh the webs you weave Drake. Would you like the gag removed, no yelling or nothing.” I nodded yes and he removed the gag he said he was going to keep the blindfold on as he did not want me to see him. I felt him take post where Lauren was. He kicked his flips off and ordered me to worship his feet……

To be continued…….

thank you so much! I am working on part two that will contain more ffm/m. what parts did you like the most?

I don't mean to post whore, but any feedback at all is great, and I would really like to hear you guy's opinions.

all of it

chastity, humiliation, the suspense created by the arrival of another male and the tickle tickle of course, please bring some nettles or itching powder into your story to make it more hotttt!:woot::woot:
laura

as stated this is based on a true story, itching powder is actually involved in part two :) I want more feedback before I post part two, so I know what to omit and what to embelish a little.

part two of this stry involves ffm/m and was the most intense thing I have ever experienced in my life.

Hot!!

GREAT story! Really fresh writing. I loved the well thought humiliation of the painted toes and his submission to the hated Lauren. I can't wait to see what Joe does to him. The ultimate for me would be if you had a male version of Lauren--a hated rival--get to tickle him and force him to worship his feet. Thanks for sharing!

This is my total fantasy. someone needs to make a video like this ff/m with forced foot worship and then m/m with the same

thank you to all that commented. I only just realized today that I have PM's in my inbox about this story. More is coming.

Just write what happened, let the truth come through...
I would say focus on what was most intense for you.

Idk if it's just me, but I don't think being a slave would be hot at all lol

I would love to read part 2. This has been one of my favorite stories since it first appeared. You really nail the teasing, tickling, worship and
cock control. I would personally love to see some m/m tickling and humiliation from his best friend, or better yet, a male rival. Love the idea of the itching powder and can't wait to see what you will do with it.

A male rival is a nice twist. Still waiting (in fact I came back today after many months) to see if part two will be posted).

Thank you so much! It takes a lot of energy for a part two and life has me much busier than when this story was made. There's a story I really enjoy titled along the lines of "Nate's First Time", if there's a sequel to that story I think it would motivate me to make a part two to this tale. If you enjoy this you will love that story.

Thank you so much! It takes a lot of energy for a part two and life has me much busier than when this story was made. There's a story I really enjoy titled along the lines of "Nate's First Time", if there's a sequel to that story I think it would motivate me to make a part two to this tale. If you enjoy this you will love that story.
Is this a shameless ransom to see a part 2 of that story??? :p

Haha kinda but also both of our stories are similar in themes and extremes so knowing why part 2 is for that story would really help me flush out different things

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back