• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anime: Rave Master (?/f)

DaTicklaMasta

TMF Poster
A member of TickleTheater Community posted this link some days ago, and as an anime tickle lover it was unavoidable for me to get excited just to think about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tickle_torture

It's the Wikipedia article about tickle torture. In the bottom of the page, where there's a section of "Tickle torture in popular culture", they say that one of the characters, Elie, is tickle-tortured in order to reveal where are the Rave Stones. After looking at some pictures of this character at the web, I got REALLY hopeful to see this scene, so if anyone can get it and post it or if there's somebody who watches the anime and can tell me which episode it is I'm begging it!!! PLEASE DO IT ASAP!!!!!

It's in the clips already posted thread in the mainstream clips section. Use the find command for "rave".

Also, I think there was a version of the japanese clip on youtube.

I love the image in that Tickle Torture article. I wonder what video it's from?

Not positive, but it looks like a clip of Bella tickling Viviana.

It's in the clips already posted thread in the mainstream clips section. Use the find command for "rave".

I attempted to find the clip but couldn't, if you know of the link could u pos put it on here? :D thanks

Rave file mm/f unseen feet tickling

The Rave clip from the list. :smilestar

Thanks Rajee!! Always coming through for people ;) Shame they dont show her feet tickled, but some good dialogue all the same

I don't believe it's actually her feet being tickled. I think that, for the children, the english dubbing changes it from her thighs, which is what I believe it is in the japanese clip I mention above. (you don't see her thighs tickled, it justs says it)

I don't believe it's actually her feet being tickled. I think that, for the children, the english dubbing changes it from her thighs, which is what I believe it is in the japanese clip I mention above. (you don't see her thighs tickled, it justs says it)

You prob rite crabs, but still like the english dubbing lol. i wouldve liked to have been in the recording studio when they did that bit lol.

Yes, the Japanese version specifically states her thighs, i.e. they're patting her down as part of a search.

i have this on tape ^^

there was another ep, it might have been the one after this, where she went to find something, and was in such a rush she didn't bother putting her boots on beforehand, and ended up getting her feet all dirty and bruised, and there's a scene where the main character, Haru, bandages her feet. the damage to her feet was nastier-looking in the manga >_<

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back