• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Best Medicine (F/F Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Greetings, all. After a run of M/M stories I thought I'd switch gears with a return to the secret laboratory of the svelte, sadistic Dr. Priscilla Harper. In this tale of tickling torment, Dr. Priscilla agrees to help an attractive young lady overcome a rather distressing problem. Enjoy!

:jester:

The Best Medicine

by

T.T. Gore​

As always, Dr. Priscilla Harper wore a starched white lab coat over drab business attire. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a severe bun, she wore black-framed glasses, and her face was innocent of makeup. This seeming lack of regard for her appearance, however, could not conceal the fact that Dr. Harper was slender and leggy, with a rather sensuous mouth.

The director of Unknown University’s Center for Human Physical Endurance Studies eyed the girl on the other side of her desk with an interest that was not altogether scientific. Jennifer McDonald was a junior at Unknown University—and she was certainly a pretty young thing! Big brown eyes, long brown hair, freckled face—and so very petite! All in all, Priscilla thought her absolutely charming.

“So do you think you can help me, Doctor?” the girl was saying. “A friend recommended you. He said that you specialize in, you know, problems like mine.”

“Lack of sexual responsiveness,” Priscilla elaborated, being careful to keep the tone level and professional despite the rush of anticipation that had already stiffened her nipples.

“That’s right,” the girl agreed. “I never—I mean I’ve never been able to—I mean no guy has ever—“

“Hmmm.” Priscilla cleared her throat. “How about self-stimulation, Jennifer? Can you achieve orgasm by masturbating?”

“No,” the girl replied. Quite suddenly, her eyes filled with tears. “I’ve tried and tried, Doctor, but for some reason I just CAN’T—!”

“Pleased don’t be upset,” Priscilla said. She came around the desk and put a hand on the weeping girl’s shoulder. “I’m sure I can help you. Right now, if you have time.”

“OH, doctor, I’d be so grateful!”

“Then come with me,” Priscilla commanded.

She led the girl to her special, soundproofed lab. Just wait her for a moment, dear,” Priscilla said. “I’ll be right back.”

When Priscilla returned she found the girl staring around the room with big eyes.

“My methods are perhaps a trifle unorthodox,” Priscilla said. “Now, if you’ll please disrobe and kneel on that platform in the center of the room, we can get started”

“Do I have to take ALL my clothes off?” Jennifer asked in a small voice.

“Yes, but there’s nothing to be afraid of,” Priscilla replied. She saw no need to explain that beneath her starched while lab coat, she herself was now wearing nothing but high heels and scarlet silk panties. “It’s necessary for the treatment.”

“Oh, I’m not AFRAID!” Jennifer protested. “It’s just that I’m kind of, you know, shy.”

“And I’m a trained therapist,” Priscilla said with a smile. “You wouldn’t be the first naked young lady I’ve seen, dear.”

“No, of course not,” the girl nodded. And with no further comment, she proceeded to climb out of her clothes.

“Excellent!” Priscilla exclaimed when Jennifer was naked. She examined with concealed avidity the girl’s slightly broad shoulders, shapely arms, petite breasts, flat belly, curvy hips, toned legs and pale, freckled skin. “Now hop up on the table,” she added with a casual gesture. “Kneel with your feet over the edge. That’s right. Now hold still—”

Jennifer complied, and Priscilla proceeded to secure the girl in place for her treatment. When the doctor was finished, Jennifer found herself on her knees with her arms stretched high above her head. Leather shackles, attached to a ceiling-mounted ring, encircled her wrists, and leather straps had been buckled over her ankles. Her bare feet hung over the edge of the table. The sheer vulnerability of her position made her shiver with embarrassment. She watched with wide eyes as Priscilla crossed to the storage cabinet that stood against the far wall, opened it, and removed a small cardboard box. She placed the box under the table, and stepped around to stand behind Jennifer.

“In order to suppress the inhibitions that have produced your frigidity, it will be necessary to over-stimulate your nervous system,” Priscilla explained in a clinical tone that nevertheless betrayed a tiny hint of excitement. “Now, you may find this stressful, Jennifer, but trust me—it’s for your own good.”

“W-w-what are you going to do?” the girl quavered.

Priscilla didn’t answer—the time for explanations was past. With the precision of the trained scientist, she gripped the big toe of Jennifer’s right foot and bent it back. Priscilla gazed for a moment with the fascination of a connoisseur upon the smooth expanse of sole thus tensed. Then, with a single well-honed fingernail, she very gently STROKED that delicate, inviting target—!

And Jennifer’s reaction was all that Priscilla could have hoped for. Her bare body tensed, then shivered visibly. “OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” she squealed. “OH DOCTOR PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!! IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLES MEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Does it?” Priscilla replied. “But that’s GOOD, Jennifer! It indicates that you possess the basic physiological sensitivity required to achieve orgasm.” She transferred her attention to the ball of the foot, stroking with two fingers. “But of course, we have a LOT of work to do, young lady!”

“BWAAAAHAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Jennifer bellowed. Her fetching bottom twitched to and fro as she struggled to jerk free of the bonds that held her helpless. “AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“Such PRETTY feet!” Priscilla exclaimed. “And so very SENSITIVE—!”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Jennifer shrieked. Unbearably intense sensations raced along the pathways of her nervous system. Her svelte belly repeatedly tensed and convulsed as she laughed and laughed and LAUGHED in response to Dr. Harper’s excruciating ministrations. Oh, she couldn’t STAND this! “OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO!!! I’M GO-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HOING CRAY-HAY-HAY-HAY-ZEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

Eventually Priscilla tired of foot tickling. She stepped around the platform to stand facing her patient. Poor Jennifer was battling for breath. Her face was bright pink. Her pale, freckled skin was corrugated with goose bumps and bejeweled with a delicate sweat. She trembled uncontrollably as Priscilla examined her with avid eyes.

Jennifer opened her mouth to beg for mercy, but she never got the chance—for with a sly smile, the doctor dug her sharp fingernails into Jennifer’s defenseless RIBS—!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!” Jennifer screeched. AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Her hips swayed as she sought vainly to evade Priscilla’s tickling fingers. EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

Priscilla couldn’t help herself—she actually licked her lips as she danced her fingers up to the poor girl’s ultra-sensitive armpits. “HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Jennifer shrieked. “EEEEEE-HEE!! EEEEEE-HEE!!! EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!! EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Well, your hollows are certainly sensitive!” Priscilla chuckled. “Now, can you FEEL anything when I do THIS?”

“GAAAAHAAAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Jennifer screamed as the doctor’s sharp fingernail began to tease her hypersensitive BELLY button! “OH-HO-HO-HO!!! OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” she bellowed. “OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO-HO!!!”

“No?” Priscilla repeated. “Exactly what do you mean by that, dear? No, it doesn’t TICKLE, or no, you don’t want me to STOP—?”

Jennifer’s response to this inquiry tended toward the incoherent. Priscilla smiled as she continued to probe the girl’s navel. The abdominal convulsions thus produced were quite remarkable! Heavens! How could the poor thing STAND it—?

For the next twenty minutes—it seemed an eternity to Jennifer—the Priscilla tickled merrily away, alternating between the shrieking girl’s armpits and ribs, with an occasional return to the tummy. She didn’t relent until Jennifer’s laughter faded to a croak. At that point, she decided, somewhat reluctantly, that the patient required a break.

“Well, I’d say we’ve made an excellent start!” Priscilla opined as Jennifer knelt their gasping fro breath. Unable to restrain herself, she favored her patient with a salacious smile. “And I must tell you, dear, what a pleasure it is to treat such a charming young lady as yourself!”

Despite her preoccupation with the struggle to force oxygen into her laboring lungs, something in the doctor’s tone caught Jennifer’s attention. Gradually it dawned on her that there might be more to this ticklish treatment than met the eye. Could it be—was it possible—that Dr. Harper was taking entirely TOO much pleasure in her work—?!

“I know I can help you,” Priscilla whispered. Clasping her hands behind her back, she straightened her spine and strove to recover the detached, clinical demeanor that her subjects usually found reassuring. But with this girl, the doctor found she was having a hard time maintaining her scientific detachment.

“Omygod!” Jennifer managed to whine after somewhat recovering her breath. “Omygod PLEASE Doctor! No more! I swear I’ll go mad if you keep TICKLING me like this!”

“Now, now, I know it can be stressful at first—but you DO want to overcome your sexual inhibitions, don’t you?” Priscilla raised an eyebrow. “Well, don’t you?”

“Y-y-y-yes,” Jennifer stammered. “Oh, Doctor, I truly DO!”

Even as these words left her mouth, Jennifer found herself wondering

“Don’t worry, dear,” Priscilla replied “I shan’t tickle your feet again. But that was merely the FIRST stage of your rehabilitation. Now we must HEIGHTEN your sensitivity level.”

“H-h-how do we do that?” the girl quavered.

“Oh, it’s actually rather simple!” Priscilla replied. She gave Jennifer an affectionate pat on the cheek and crossed the room to the storage locker. She rummaged around briefly before finding what she needed. “We use THESE!” she exclaimed holding up a long, stiff, pointed feather. “Laughter is always the best medicine, Jennifer!”

Jennifer’s guts churned with dread as the terrible realization dawned on her! More tickling! She made a convulsive effort to squirm out of her bonds. More tickling! Oh, there was no way she’d be able to STAND it—!

“No!” Jennifer cried. “Oh, NO—!”

“No, now, it’s for your own good, dear,” Priscilla insisted. And with that, she brought the feather down to stroke her helpless patient’s petite breasts!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Jennifer squealed. She jerked her torso to and fro in a desperate, futile attempt to evade the tormenting caress of the doctor’s feather. “GAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!”

“Yes, your poor nipples are quite deliciously SENSITIVE aren’t they?” Priscilla whispered. “The touch of the feather produces such interesting SENSATIONS, doesn’t it?”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” Jennifer bellowed. Her frantic struggles seemed actually to INTENSIFY the unbearably ticklish thrills that were driving her straight out of her tiny MIND—!

“Hmmm,” Priscilla whispered. “I do believe you LIKE being tickled! Is that so, my darling girl? Do you LIKE it when I TEASE you and TORMENT you in this manner?”

“PLEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!!” Jennifer screamed as the feather caressed her rigid nipples. “EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

Oh, there were no words to describe the hellish INTENSITY of the thrills that were shooting through her body! Jennifer’s nipples extended themselves to the absolute MAX—a fresh crop of goose bumps roughened her freckled skin—her svelte tummy convulsed in rapid spasms! And deep down inside, she could sense the slow but inexorable growth of an unfamiliar but unbearably sweet sensation! It was a potent compound of joy and desire that made her CRINGE all over! Oh! How it TICKLED! Oh! How she found herself LONGING for Dr. Harper to sweep the feather LOWER, over her tense BELLY, down to her curl-covered MOUND—!

And as a matter of fact, the doctor was thinking precisely along those lines. She sensed that darling Jennifer was ready now—indeed, MORE than ready! But on the other hand, Priscilla saw no reason why the girl’s treatment should not be prolonged. Just to make sure, she told herself. Just to make ABSOLUTELY sure—!

So she transferred her attention from Jennifer’s breasts to her belly—but no lower.

“GAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Jennifer bellowed as the doctor’s sharp nails caressed her taut tummy. She wiggled her hips in a mute appeal for the doctor to take pity on her—to do whatever might release the deliciously tormenting TENSION that gripped her loins! “AAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” she screamed.

And almost as if she’d read Jennifer’s mind, the doctor just that! She lowered the feather a bit more—she traced Jennifer’s well-trimmed bikini line—and she thrust the feather into the thatch of damp curls that covered Jennifer’s pulsing MOUND—!

“Oh!” Jennifer exclaimed. “Oh my GOODNESS!” She wiggled her hips. “Oh, that feels so NICE—!”

The girl’s ardent reaction to this intimate caress caused Priscilla to abandon even the pretense of scientific objectivity. Transferring the feather from one hand to the other, she shrugged off her lab coat, moaning faintly as the cool breeze from the air conditioner caressed her erect nipples. She leaned forward, placing her free hand over Jennifer’s breast. “We’re almost there,” she whispered. “Oh, my precious angel, we’re almost THERE—!”

Jennifer’s response was to arch her back and thrust against the feather. Her hips moved faster and faster as the feather contacted the stiff, sensitive bud that quickly became the focus of her universe! All that Priscilla had to do was hold the feather steady and provide whispered encouragement. She found herself fascinated by the tense, expectant expression on the girl’s freckled face. Jennifer’s eyes were squeezed shut and her mouth was hanging open. Strands of brown hair were plastered to her sweaty forehead.

It was simply too pretty a picture—Priscilla couldn’t resist it. She shrugged off her lab coat, leaned forward and kissed Jennifer full on the lips. The girl responded with alacrity. Their mouths opened. Their tongues touched and became entwined. It was with considerable reluctance that Priscilla terminated that first kiss. Later, she told herself. There would be plenty of time later for kisses—and for so much more!

“AHH!!! AAH!!! AHH!!!” Jennifer cried. It sounded like the prolonged prelude to an enormous sneeze. “AAH-AAH-AAH-AAH-AAAAAAH—!!!”

Priscilla found herself fighting the temptation to plunge her free hand into her own increasingly damp panties. Later, she reminded herself again. There would be time later.

“UGH!!!” Jennifer grunted. “UGH!!! UGH!!! UGH!!!” tensed. She arched her back. She wiggled her hips. And then, with a deep, throaty growl, she gave herself up to the incredibly potent tsunami of absolute ECSTASY that suddenly exploded between her thighs and swept over her body!

Priscilla continued to hold the feather steady as Jennifer assaulted it with desperate, thrusting hips. The girl’s belly convulsed with each pulse of pleasure that burst in her loins. The sweat flew from her body as she writhed with delight. It took at least a minute for the storm to pass and when it did, poor Jennifer was utterly drained. She knelt there with her head bowed, trembling and gasping for breath. “Ohmygod, Doctor!” she blubbered. “Omygod! I’ve never—not EVER—I has no IDEA—oh, what WAS that—?!”

“What was it?” Priscilla echoed. She hesitated for only an instant. “Ah, my sweet darling, it was LOVE!”

“Love?”

“That’s right,” Priscilla nodded as she loosened the straps over Jennifer’s ankles. “I recognized for what it was it the moment you walked through the door of my office. But this was the only way to make YOU recognize it as well.”

“Then being frigid—“

“There are instances,” said Priscilla with a touch of scientific pedantry, “in which only a woman can love another woman. That’s what you experienced just now, Jennifer.”

“Omygod!” Jennifer whispered. “I’m a LESBIAN!”

“Perhaps,” Priscilla replied. “But whatever the world may say, I believe that you and I are destined to become friends, Jennifer. Very special friends. Would you LIKE to be my friend, Jennifer?”

“Will you tickle me again? Please?”

“Oh, yes, my darling girl,” Priscilla promised. She put her hand over her new friend’s pert breast. “I shall indeed tickle you again—and again! But there’s so much MORE we could do together, Jennifer! Will you let me teach you?”

“Yes, please!”

Of the lessons that followed, suffice to say that they conducted in Dr. Priscilla’s bed, that Jennifer proved to be a very good student indeed, and that she graduated with honors. In fact, there even came a time when Jennifer took it upon herself to teach the dominant doctor a thing or two.

But that, dear reader, is another story—with an expanded cast of characters.

A fantastic story, and I might add that I rather enjoyed your departure from your usual turn of phrase with this story. I found the language much more enjoyable, not that I take issue with the language used in your other stories.

Thank you, all, for the kind comments. I suspect that we haven't seen the last of Dr. Priscilla and her special friend Jennifer. There are so many unfortunate souls in this world who desperately need the delicious doctor's brand of tickle therapy!

:jester:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back