• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Hell: A Crossover Story

Hell'sTickler

TMF Novice
Tickle Hell: A Crossover Story (*/FFFFFFFF)

I'm sicking one of my scrofed tickling demons on a bunch of villainesses from movies and TV.

CAST
Patricia Velasquez as Anck Su Namun - The Mummy and The Mummy Returns
Demi Moore as Madison Lee – Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle
Lauren Cohan as Bela Talbot –Supernatural
Sheri Moon Zombie as Baby Firefly –House of 1000 Corpses and Devil’s Rejects
Denise Richards as Kelly Lanier Van Ryan –Wild Things
Shawnee Smith as Amanda –Saw 1, 2 and 3
Salma Hayek as Santanico Pandemonium –From Dusk Till Dawn
Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy –Batman and Robin (OK, she didn't die in the movie, but somebody deserves eternal punishment for that crappy movie)
Elizabeth Hurley as The Devil –Bedazzled

The Devil was having a rough day, being the boss of all the evil in the world could really be the job from hell. She needed some fun and soon.

“Hey Boss, we got some new souls here for ya to sentence.” Said a demon guard poking his head through the office door.

“Oh all right, bring them in.” The Devil sighed. She swirled her chair towards the door and saw a demon guard bringing in a line of chained up women. The Devil looked them over, a pretty sexy bunch of souls. “What were their crimes?”

“OK, let’s see…” The demon guard said, looking down the list. “This is Anck Su Namun, she was an Egyptian princess. She and her boyfriend killed the pharaoh and later he brought her back to life. When she died, the two of them were going to raise the army of Anubis to take over the world. This one’s Baby Firefly. Her and her family were serial killers and had a house full of like 1000 corpses. This is Madison Lee. She used to be one of Charlie’s Angels and she stole a pair of rings to sell them to the mafia. This one’s Bella Talbot, she sold her soul to have her parents killed. This is Kelly Lanier Van Ryan, she cheated her mother out of millions, and attempted to kill one of her accomplices in the scheme. This is Amanda, she was the apprentice to the Jigsaw killer. This is Poison Ivy, she tried to wipe out the world with Mr. Freeze. And this is Santanico Pandemonium, she was the queen of an army of vampires.”

“Interesting.” The Devil said, but she was actually looking over the girls instead of their offences.

“So, where do we send ‘em?” The demon asked.

The Devil thought for a minute. She could use a little fun, so she knew just the spot in hell that she could take these ladies.

“I’ll take it from here.” The Devil said, taking the chain from the guard. “I’m taking the rest of the day off.”

“OK Boss.” The guard said and he left the office.

“Well ladies we better get going. Can’t keep your eternal torment waiting!” The Devil said cheerfully. She pulled the chain and the damned women followed her into an elevator. The nine girls crammed into the elevator and the Devil pressed down (big surprise).

“Look lady, you gotta let us go!” Kelly whined.

“Yeah bitch! Get these fucking chains off!” Baby snapped.

“Sorry darlings, but I’ve got plans for you. There’s a special section of hell that I’ve been saving for an occasion like this.” The Devil said grinning.

The elevator dinged and the Devil led the girls out into the new room. It was a large dungeon, black brick walls, torch lighting, it was the clichéd gothic horror dungeon. Around the room were implements of torture. Racks, stocks, chains on the wall, chains hanging from the ceiling, and other stuff.

“Hey, Freddy!” The Devil called out into the dungeon. Suddenly, a door opened on the other end of the dungeon and some strange thing rolled in. It was a giant blob that looked like Jabba the Hutt with dozens of tentacles.

“Hey Boss.” The creature said, waving several arms.

“Hello Freddy.” The Devil said, dragging the damned girls behind her. “Ladies, this is Freddy, my favorite scrofed demon. He’ll be your tormentor for eternity.”

“Ooh goody!” Freddy said, looking at the girls his boss brought him. “I bet they’ll be fun to play with.”

“Only the best for you, Freddy.” The Devil said, handing the chain to one of Freddy’s many hands. The tentacle dragged the ladies towards the implements of torment, while the Devil sat down on one of the racks. “I’m just gonna sit here and watch the show. Hope you don’t mind.”

“Oh no, Boss, I LOVE having an audience.” Freddy said, leering at the eight girls evilly.

“What are you gonna do to us?” Madison asked.

“Oh you’ll see.” The Devil and Freddy said together.

To Be Continued.

Last edited:
Grr!

Grrr! Suspense! I hate the waiting game when it comes to your stories! I love them too much!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back