• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holly's Canada Day/4th of July Story (F/F, FFF/F)

TKForce

1st Level Orange Feather
WARNING! This story contains sexual tickling and lesbian themes.
If you are offended by these topics or are not 18+ years old do not read this story,
otherwise enjoy.
WARNING! The characters that appear in this story belong to me
(Except for Nikky (aka, sexynikky),
a fellow TMF member who has consented to be a character in the series)
but I would like it known,
that the views and opinions expressed by the characters that appear in this story
do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of myself.
Thank you and please enjoy.
WARNING! "Holly's Canada Day/4th of July Story" is the sequel to my
"Holly's Jolly Christmas Story :santasmil" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=117365
"Holly's Happy New Year Story :)" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=117902
"Holly's Be My Valentine Story :cupid:" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=120069
"Holly's Hippity Hoppity Easter Story :bunny:" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=122199
"Holly's Prankish April Fool Story :jester:" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=122716
"Holly's Maternal Mother's Day Story :twohugs:" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=125443
stories which you may wish to read first to truly appreciate this story.
If not there is a synopsis in the first section so enjoy anyway.

Holly's Canada Day/4th of July Story by TKForce

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends, that's right it's time for another story about Miss Holly Farhold. But
first, a quick run-down of the story so far for those who don't already know it. Holly was
many things she was 19 years old, 5'6, intelligent, a blonde with long gorges hair and D-cup
breasts. Holly had been one more thing, for much of her life she had been a spoiled brat
but that changed when she met Sandra Claus. Sandra Claus was Santa and Mrs.Claus's
daughter. Sandra was also a beautiful young woman with a very firm and shapely body.
Sandra had long shining black hair done back into an attractive ponytail and she had the
firmest and perkiest pair of B-cups Holly had ever had the pleasure of laying eyes on. The
two girls met when Holly tried to steal the toys Sandra's dad was going to deliver to the
children of the world. Holly ended up tickle torturing Sandra and through that experience
the two had fallen very much in love with each other.

When next Holly and Sandra met it had been New Year's Eve and Sandra had slid down Holly's
chimney to take Holly to a birthday party for Baby. Baby was a magical being, the physical
representation of the year 1984 and was the daughter of Father Time and Mother Nature. Baby
was also a very pretty young woman, 23 since her birthday, tall, hard bodied, with long
flowing dark brown hair and a very fine pair of C-cups. At the party Baby and Sandra had
restrained Holly to a bed, striped her and tickled her almost out of her mind to celebrate
the occasion. It had been the most torturous thing Holly had ever been through and she had
enjoyed it immensely.

Then on Valentine's Day it came to Holly's attention Cupid might have been behind her and
Sandra's romance. Feeling somewhat manipulated Holly went to Cupid's office with her two
friends to find out. Upon reaching the office the three friends found Cupid was not in and
met Cupid's lovely secretary Nikky. Nikky stood 5'6, had gorges long dark hair, a lush pair
of double D-cup breasts and spoke with an enchanting Italian accent. After the three friends
subjected Nikky to some ticklish persuasion she agreed to show the girls Cupid's love files
and thus the answers to there question. Baby also tickled a date out of the sexy secretary
and Nikky had the time of her life through the tickling treatments.

Then the day after Easter the now four friends met an Easter Bunny named Bonnie. Bonnie was
very attractive, she stood about 5'9, had strait honey blonde hair that hung down to the small
of her back and which had a couple of long brown bunny like ears sticking out from under it,
she had very beautifully tanned skin and a supple looking pair of D-cups. The four friends
had used their ticklish ways to persuade the bratty Bonnie to return the Easter treats which
she had confiscated for herself, to the children of the world and had showed her much what
Holly had already leaned, that friendship is more fulfilling than possessions.

Then on April Fool's Day the girls met Baby's cousin April the fool. April was as cute as a
button, she stood about 4'11, had shoulder length dark red hair, milky white skin, a petit
frame and a very pert pair of A-cups. The girls had thought it was April who was trapping
them in a number of ways and then tickling them silly but it turned out that Baby was the
prankster behind the tickles. Baby was taught a very ticklish lesson and loved every moment
of it.

Then on Mother's Day Holly's mother Merry found out and was none too pleased about Holly and
her friend's tickle fetish. Merry by the way was in her late 30s, was 5'8, had long gorges
blonde hair just like her daughter's, had a pair of (still) firm D-cups and still had a great
figure thanks to her diet and her personal trainer. Merry had threatened to have the girls
put in an asylum because she saw their fetish as insanity but while Holly and Sandra took a
romantic walk Holly's friends were able to use their ticklish ways to convince Merry there
was nothing crazy about a love of tickling and Merry enjoyed the tickle session like she'd
enjoyed nothing else before.

Now that you're caught up whether you read about Holly's other adventures or not I can tell
you about what happened during the period of time between when Holly's friends convinced
Merry that tickling had it's merits and the time when this story truly begins.

Well, I should tell you a little about what happened between the time when Holly's friends
gave Merry an attitude adjustment and the time when this story truly begins. Merry gave
Holly and her friends no more grief about their interests and Holly's friends gave her a
number of lessons in the passion that had been missing from her life up until recently.
Lessons that Merry gladly took and shared with her husband. Yes, Holly's parents had never
been happier and Holly had never been more glad her room was soundproofed so she could not
hear the noises coming from her parents bedroom.

During the past few weeks Holly had been feeling somewhat glum as Sandra's Father's toy
factory was having some sort of production problem and Sandra had to help her family deal
with it. So, the two young lovers had been apart for a couple of weeks now and missed each
other dearly.

We now join Holly, Baby, Nikky, Bonnie and April a few days before the first of July in
Holly's bedroom where Holly is trying not to think about how much she misses Sandra and the
others are getting ready for a tickle game they hope will cheer Holly up.

"O.K. girls, The game is 'Seven Minutes in Tickle Heaven'." Baby announced as she held up a hat
with a number of crumpled bits of paper in it. "I draw two names from the hat and those two
people go in the closet for seven minutes of unquestioned tickle fun. The first name is...
NIKKY! And the second name is... HOLLY!"

"O.K." Holly said with a shrug as she stepped into the closet.

"I think conspiracy that I'm always pick for tickle games." Nikky said as she looked at the
bit of paper with her name on it skeptically.

"Cheer her up real good my little cutie." Baby whispered in Nikky's ear as Nikky entered the
closet.

"Is not problem." Nikky responded in a whisper.

Baby then tossed a pair of hand cuffs into the closet with the two girls and shut the closet
door.

In the closet...

"O.K. Nikky you're going be my tickle toy." Holly threatened as she reached forward and
quickly slipped her hand up under Nikky's arms. Digging her fingertipss into the hollows
under Nikky's arms Holly began to poke and prod the centre of the hollows with enthusiasm.

"HEHEHE HEY, (squeal) TICKLES HAHAHA SO (shriek) MUCH! HEHEHAHA..." Nikky howled as she
clamped her arms down desperately but only managed to trap the prodding fingers in place.
The underarm tickling was truly maddening but Nikky still had hopes for getting some offense
going against her friend. So, reaching her hands forward she gave Holly's ribs a firm
goosing.

"HAHaha AHH, (squeak) MY HEHehe RIBS! HAHaHEHe..." Holly squeaked as Nikky's goosing fingers
found their mark. She squirmed and tried to keep up her tickle assault on Nikky's underarm
hollows but Holly was far too ticklish to resist the rib goosing for long and relented in
her own tickle attack trying to fend off Nikky's fingers but as her hands were still
trapped under Nikky's arms Holly could only wiggle and laugh.

Taking advantage of Holly's momentary relenting in her tickle attack Nikky grabbed the
handcuffs that Baby had tossed in the closet and looped the cuffs around the bar that
normally would hold coat hangers. Then she pulled Holly's hands out from under her arms and
locked Holly's wrists in the cuffs.

"(giggle) Oh, now you in for it." Nikky said with a big grin as she looked over her helpless
friend. Then Nikky knelt in front of Holly and reached around behind her. Nikky then
grabbed Holly's bottom and began to cruelly wriggle her fingers up and down along Holly's
butt cheeks savagely.

"HEHEHE NO (loud squeal) NIKKY, HAHAHA NOT (moan) MY HEHEHAHA ASS! HAHAHEHE..." Holly
wailed as her buttocks was cruelly attacked by Nikky's wriggling fingers. Nikky may have
been Holly's only non-magical friend but she was no less skilled a tickler. In fact the fact
that Nikky was a fave tickle target amongst the group seemed to help improve her skills as a
ler which Holly was starting to regret right now.

"Aww, but is such cute ticklish ass in need of tickles." Nikky responded in her cutest baby
talk voice as she slipped her left hand up the back of Holly's skirt, down the back of Holly's
panties and began tickling Holly's bare buttocks ruthlessly. Then Nikky slid her right hand
around to Holly's front, up the skirt, down the panties and started wiggling her fingertips
up and down Holly's vaginal lips with ruthless ticklish intent.

"HAHAHA OH (very loud shriek) GOODNESS, HEHEHE I'M (loud orgasmic moan) GOING HAHAHEHE
CRAZY!!! HEHEHAHA..." Holly screamed through her tortured laughter as Nikky took her to
realms of unbearable torment and euphoric bliss. The fingers ruthlessly tickling her
buttocks made Holly scream with laughter and want to die but the fingertips wiggling up and
down her womanhood forced Holly to moan out at the top of her lungs and feel truly alive as
an incredible orgasm wash over her body.

"And that's seven minutes... Now." Baby said as she opened the closet door to reveal an
exhausted and satisfied looking Holly hanging in the closet and a mischievously grinning
Nikky kneeling in front of Holly.

"We had much fun." Nikky announced as she gave Holly's womanhood a quick tickle eliciting a
light gasp and giggle from the exhausted young Holly.

"You are so damn sexy!" Baby said to Nikky with lust in her voice as she stepped forward
and unlocked Holly from the cuffs.

Bonnie and April took Holly and put her on her bed to rest as Baby grabbed Nikky's wrists,
secured them in the cuffs in the same position Holly had been and shut the closet door.

"What going on...?" Nikky asked with a wink.

"Our seven minutes start now my sexy tickle toy." Baby replied as she opened Nikky's shirt,
drew a pair of scissors from her purse and used them to snip open Nikky's bra in the front.
Then Baby drew two long stiff blue feathers from her purse taking one in each had Baby used
the feather in her left hand to briskly dust the undersides of Nikky's breasts as she used
the feather in her right hand to fiendishly stroke the tops of Nikky's boobs.

"HEHEHE CAN'T (loud shriek) TAKE HAHAHA SEVEN (loud moan) MINUTES! HEHEHAHA..." Nikky cried
out as the feathering of her breasts sent Nikky into uncontrollable fits of hysteria. The
fiendish stroking of the feather on the tops of her breasts was maddening but the brisk
dusting on the sensitive undersides of her boobs drove Nikky absolutely wild with unbearable
torment and irresistible lust.

"Mmm, such gorges and ticklish breasts. Who's my little tickle toy, who is it?." Baby
taunted as she changed her tickling tactics. Moving the feathers Baby began to relentlessly
feather and tease Nikky's nipples with savage enthusiasm. Then kneeling down and leaned her
head forward Baby started to hungrily lick and nibble the sensitive undersides of Nikky's
double D-cups with lustful abandon.

"HAHAHA I (very loud moan), HEHEHE YOUR (loud series of orgasmic moans) TICKLE HAHAHEHE
TOY!!! HEHEHAHA..." Nikky howled out through her hysterical laughter and lustful moaning as
savage orgasm after mind numbing orgasm ripped through Nikky's tortured nubile frame. The
feathering and teasing of her nipples was the closest thing Nikky could imagine to pure hell
but combined with the heavenly licking and nibbling on the sensitive undersides of her
double D-cups caused an unbearable level of bliss to surge through her body for what felt
like an eternity but only lasted seven minutes. Well, Baby might have taken a few extra
minutes but no more than twenty.

After the girls had their fun and games and had rested up Holly checked the mail and found
what she had feared would be there, a letter from Sandra that read as follows.

"Dear Holly my love, I'm afraid as I feared I won't be back for a 4th of July B.B.Q. as we had
planed. I'm thinking of you my love and wish I could be there with you. I have to get back
to work now.

With deep love and affection, Sandra."

"(sigh) She's not coming back for the 4th." Holly informed her friends with sorrow in her
voice. "This sucks!"

Just then the phone rang and Holly answered it.

"Hello. Oh, hi aunt Ivy. How's it going. Oh. O.K. Well, sounds good and I do need
something to take my mind off the fact Sandra's too busy to visit. Thanks. Bye." Holly then
hung up the phone. "Hey guys, that was my aunt Ivy and she invited me and my friends to come
up to visit on Canada Day and stay the week at her place. Her kids are way spoiled like I
was but they asked for some stuff I never thought of so there's a water slide and mini-golf
in their back yard. I don't really feel like having a 4th of July party without Sandra here
so I'm going to go and hope it takes my mind off the fact that we're apart. So, you guys
in for a Canada Day get away?"

"Mini-golf?! I am so in!" April said with glee.

"Sounds like could be fun." Nikky responded.

"Sure, why not." Bonnie said with a shrug.

"Sounds like we're all in. Good timing too, I have another cousin that could use a
vacation." Baby said.

"Give them a call then, the more the merrier." Holly responded.

We now join Holly, Nikky and Bonnie a few days later at the airport...

"Gee, when you get used to fireplace travel you sure miss it while it's away." Bonnie
remarked

"I miss the person that provided it a whole lot more than the travel itself." Holly said
with a pout.

"She will be soon back Holly." Nikky said comfortingly as she patted Holly's shoulder.

"I know and that thought is all that keeps me relatively sane." Holly responded to the
comfort her friend provided. "Now, where is Baby, April and that new cousin that needs a
vacation?"

"Baby Called my cellphone and said she be here soon with new cousin." Nikky replied.

"Good, But what about April, she arrived with us and now I don't see her anywhere." Holly
commented as she looked around for signs of their colourful friend.

"April's over at 'customs' declaring things." Bonnie responded.

"We haven't left the country yet! What could April possibly have to declare?!" Holly asked
bewildered and frustrated.

"I think she's declaring that she's like a tiger in the sack." Bonnie replied.

"Sexy tickle games are one thing but I could have gone my whole life very happily never
having know about April's sexual prowess in the sack (sigh)." Holly said as she closed her
eyes and hung her head.

"(giggle) I sure couldn't have." Bonnie said with a wink.

"Alright, let's go collect Bonnie's little tiger of the sack so we'll all be ready to get on
the plane when Baby gets here with yet another cousin that I hope isn't as much trouble as
the one we're going to go get now." Holly announced.

The girls went off in search of April who they found in short order, Not at 'customs' but
looking at a sign on the wall with fascination. The sign read as follows...

"IF YOU JOKE ABOUT BEING A TERRORIST, YOU ARE A TERRORIST!!!"

Holly, Nikky and Bonnie seeing this looked to each other then to April and in unison...

"APRIL, NOOOO!!!" The three friends cried.

"GEE, I'M SURE GLAD THIS SIGN WAS HERE SO I KNOW NOT TO JOKE ABOUT
THAT BOMB IN MY SUITCASE!" April joked loudly.

Suddenly the four young women had more than a dozen guns pointing in there direction.

The cell door closed and locked. Then the guards left and the four friends heard another
door clang shut. The four girls had been left alone in a cell.

"WHAT THE HECK APRIL?!" Holly demanded.

"WELL, THE SIGN PRACTICALLY DARED ME! WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO, PASS IT UP?!" April
replied.

"YES, DAMN IT!!!" The three other girls cried in unison.

"HOW THE HECK WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?!" April shot back loudly.

"SELF-CONTROL!" Bonnie yelled.

"Self-con... WHAT?!" April quipped.

"You can't be serious now even?" Nikky grumbled in frustration at April's continued antics.

"(giggle) OF COURSE (giggle) NOT (giggle)!" April replied.

"THIS IS NOT FUNNY DAMN IT!!!" Holly shouted.

"(giggle) IT'S A (giggle) LITTLE BIT (stream of giggles) FUNNY! COME ON, WE'RE CHICKS
BEHIND BARS HERE! THAT'S FUNNY (giggle)!!!" April responded in mirth.

"If she's going to be giggling anyway, let's give this little cutie something to really
laugh about." Bonnie suggested.

"Bonnie is good plan." Nikky agreed with an evil grin.

"OH NO!" April cried.

"OH YES!" The other three girls responded in unison.

The three other girls grabbed April, together they forced her to the ground and removed her
rainbow striped bodysuit revealing her equally comical rainbow striped bra and matching
panties. As Bonnie held April down Nikky used her own nylons to secure April's wrists above
her head and to one of the bars of the cell. Holly then used her nylons to bind April's
ankles together to minimise kicking. Then the three girls stripped themselves down until
Holly was wearing only her black lace bra and panties, Nikky was wearing only her pink
cotton bra and panties and Bonnie was wearing only her peach coloured lace bra and panties.
The three girls then took positions around April.

"What cute little underarms, I'm going to have play with them." Nikky said knelling to the
right of April's head as she reached down, slipped her fingertips into the hollows under
April's arms and began to probe and prod the centre of the hollows wickedly. Then Nikky
leaned her head forward and blew a cruel raspberry right into April's cleavage.

"HEHehe Guys (shriek) no! HAHaha I'm (loud squeal) really HEHeHAHa sorry! HAHaHEHe..."
April wailed between giggle fits as she twitched and squirmed under the assault of Nikky's
probing and prodding fingertips. Then as Nikky let loose with the raspberry April squealed
and thrashed trying desperately but fruitlessly to evade Nikky's torturous, raspberry
blowing lips.

"You better be sorry and we'll accept your apology as soon as we get out of here but until
then..." Holly said then trailed off. Sitting to the left of April's legs Holly scooped up
and brought April's feet into her lap. Then Holly started to drag her fingernails up and
down the soles of April's feet with reckless abandon.

"HAHAHA NOT (moan) MY HEHEHE FEET (very loud shriek) TOO! HAHAHEHE..." April pled through
gales of forced laughter. The underarm tickles had been cruel but now that they were
combined with fingernails dragging up and down her feet April would have done just about
anything short of renouncing comedy to make the tickling stop and Bonnie hadn't even joined
in yet. April was sure once Bonnie had joined in she would be the most fiendish ler of all
as Bonnie had the most intimate knowledge of April's body.

"Hmm, your laughter is like music to my little bunny ears hot stuff, it's so melodic. Well,
time to make some more beautiful music." Bonnie said kneeling to the left side of April's
hips as she reached down, slipped her hands between April's thighs and began to pinch and
goose her way up and down the inner thighs with truly fiendish intensity. Then leaning down
Bonnie planted a few gentle kisses on April's quivering midriff followed by a series of
devastating raspberries in her navel.

"HEHEHE BONNIE (loud squeal) HAVE HAHAHA MERCY (loud orgasmic moan) ON HEHEHAHA ME!!!
HAHAHEHE..." April begged as she screamed with forced hilarity and thrashed as much as she
was able. The fingers of the lovely Bonnie crawling so very close to April's womanhood was
maddening torture but also brought April right to the edge of orgasmic bliss and as Bonnie
tenderly kissed her midriff April fell over the edge into screaming, moaning euphoric bliss.
The raspberry attack that followed only served to extend the bliss to lengths and intensity
April had not previously felt.

"Oh, she squirm so cute when orgasms (giggle). I wonder how many time we can make her squirm
cute like." Nikky said as she abandoned April's underarms and undid the snaps at the front
of April's bra which let April's very pert A-cups pop free of their constraints. Then Nikky
started to quickly stroke her fingertips across and around April's perky little nipples with
raw ticklish intent.

"These feet are so soft. Oh, I just have to have a taste." Holly said as she changed
position and kneeling now on her right knee Holly propped April's feet up on her left knee.
Then leaning her head forward Holly began to take long savouring licks up and down April's
soles first the right sole and then the left. Holly then slid her fingertips between
April's toes and started wiggling her fingers hastily, savagely teasing the sensitive skin
betwixt April's toes.

"Hey, let me show you girls something. I've found from previous experience the undersides of
April's boobies are a real weak spot on her." Bonnie said as she withdrew her hands from
April's thighs. Then Bonnie reached up with her right hand and began to relentlessly tease
the undersides of April's perky A-cups with ruthless savagery. Bonnie then with her left
hand pulled April's panties away from her womanhood and started to cruelly stroke and tickle
April's sex without mercy.

"HAHAHA NO (very loud moan) BONNIE, HEHEHE THAT'S (loud series of orgasmic moans) NOT
HAHAHEHE FAIR!!! HEHEHAHA..." April sobbed with hysterical laughter and moaned savagely as
orgasmic wave after orgasmic wave washed over her and as tears streamed down her face from
nearly an hour of forced mirth. The licking of April's soles and fingertips wiggling
between her toes was torture on a scale that April had barely know, the nipple tickling and
teasing of her weak spot the undersides of her breasts had been the torment that pushed April
over the edge into a second powerful orgasm but it was the tickling and stroking along her
sex that was milking earth shaking orgasm after mind shattering orgasm from April's petit,
tortured and exhausted body. Then finally it all stopped and April's previously twitching
and thrashing frame collapsed like a limp rag doll.

After April had been taught a very thorough lesson the girls helped her back into her
clothes, got dressed back in their own clothes and let April rest for a while. About ten
minutes later the girls all heard a door open and then two young women approached their
cell. The first woman was their friend Baby and she was accompanied by a tall and
curvaceous woman standing about 6'1, she had strawberry blonde hair that hung down to her
shoulder blades with the kind of bangs that most girls would die for, she had a pair of
perfectly shaped C-cup breasts and was wearing attire that one would expect to see a
professional motocross biker wearing except she wasn't wearing a helmet and the clothing
was all bearing the pattern of the star-spangled banner.

"Well, looks like my sister got you 'ere girls into a heap o' trouble." The biker woman said
in a think southern accent as she looked the girls over. "Ain't that so April?"

"SISTER! Gee, am I ever glad to see you. You here to bail us out?" April questioned the
biker woman.

"Ya can't just bail out suspected terrorists but I gots enough sway that I was able ta
convince everybody involved that my 'ere sister ain't no terrorist, she's just a dang ol'
fool. Literally a fool in fact." The biker woman replied.

"Hey everybody, this is my cousin Patricia!" Baby announced as she motioned to the biker
woman next to her who was apparently her cousin Patricia. "Patricia, allow me to introduce
you to Holly the leader of our little band of friends. Patricia this is my good friend
Holly Farhold, Holly, this is my cousin Patricia Patriot."

"Right pleasure ta meet ya there 'olly, I've 'eard some mighty fine thin's 'bout ya from my
kinfolk 'ere." Patricia said as she reached through the bars and shock Holly's hand firmly.

"Southern bell, nice. You got some hot relatives Baby." Nikky remarked to Baby as she
slipped an arm through the bars and held Baby's hand.

"Yeah, and ticklish relatives to boot." Bonnie added as she gave April a goose on the
behind.

"(squeak) Enough of that." April responded to Bonnie's goose attack. "A girl can only take
so much."

"So, I take it you're the cousin that wants to go on vacation with us." Holly said as the
handshake ended.

"Abso-tutely!" Patricia announced.

"Considering your name is 'Patriot' and the pattern on your garb is very patriotic I
wouldn't think you would want to miss out on the 4th?" Holly pointed out.

"Actually, the 4th is the only time me 'n the other representations of it can take a
vacation. With everybody 'aving parties and setting off fireworks to celebrate their own
patriotism my Uncle Sam, Aunt Samantha, Brother Patrick Patriot, the rest and I can all take
a little time off." Patricia explained. "Now, let's see if in we can't get you gals outta
'ere and to Holly's aunt Ivy's place in time for Canada Day."

"Sounds good." Nikky responded.

"Yeah, I bet you are all tired of this cell." Baby added.

"I'm a bunny who'd rather not be caged." Bonnie said with a smirk. "April, try not to get
us thrown back in here anytime soon."

"I said I was sorry guys." April said with a pout.

"And we'll forgive you as soon as we're out of here. Thanks for getting us out of this jam
Patricia." Holly said.

"Weren't nothin'." Patricia responded.

"Let's go everybody." Holly called to her friends as the cell was opened and she headed out
with the others in tow, all on their way for Canada.

THE END (FOR NOW)

Thanks for reading and thanks to Nikky (aka, sexynikky) for being in the story.
Thoughts and/or opinions about my stories will always be appreciated.

Happy Canada Day everybody! I AM CANADIAN!!! :D

Oh, and to see a T.K. pic I drew Nikky see "Holly's Be My Valentine Story" (link at the top of the page)

Last edited:
sweet you know how much I love these stories ^-^

Sexy as always although I do have to wonder how you manage to keep track on all these girls. :D

I read this early this AM and forgot to comment....

Superb job TK.

I really enjoyed it, thanks for writing this one.

I will be waiting for the next in your holiday series.

Rob

Only read a bit of it...

Hey TK, I only read a bit of this one and had to tell you it is awsome. These girls are as cute as they are evil (fun evil, but still evil). It is the exact opposit of my stuff witch is just evil (fun to read, but still evil). That is the great thing about the Forum, their is room for a little bit of everything.

Omg

OMG OMG
O
M
G
!
I was about to came this time!!!!!
You are the best
can0t wait to see the next part

(really interesting the new girl ;) )
Nikky Kisses

lovely written as always..

hugsssss/Lisa

Ahh, thanks Lisa. I'm glad you liked it. :)

sweet you know how much I love these stories ^-^

Yes I do my friend and I'm so glad you're still enjoying them. :D

Sexy as always although I do have to wonder how you manage to keep track on all these girls. :D

I'm glad it seems to be staying sexy. :)
If you mean how do I keep track of all the girls in a tickle seen,
I find the story actually flows quite well with three or four lers.
If you mean how I remember all those characters,
I find when I put as much into the characters as I do they become like good friends.

I read this early this AM and forgot to comment....

Superb job TK.

I really enjoyed it, thanks for writing this one.

I will be waiting for the next in your holiday series.

Rob

Thanks my friend, I'm so glad you enjoyed it. :)
I think the next Holly's Holiday story will come out
near the end of the summer and be called
'Holly's Summer Vacation Story'

I loved being story pick of the week back on your first radio show
and I'll keep giving my stoies my best cause I know I have what it
takes to become story pick of the week again some week in the future. :D

Hey TK, I only read a bit of this one and had to tell you it is awsome. These girls are as cute as they are evil (fun evil, but still evil). It is the exact opposit of my stuff witch is just evil (fun to read, but still evil). That is the great thing about the Forum, their is room for a little bit of everything.

Awsome?! Wow, thanks Slaver. Coming from you that means allot. :)
It's great that together our writing runs the gamut of evil and
shows everybody that Canadians are capable of all kinds of EVIL. :evilha:
Thanks again Slaver. :D

OMG OMG
O
M
G
!
I was about to came this time!!!!!
You are the best
can0t wait to see the next part

(really interesting the new girl ;) )
Nikky Kisses

OMGoodness Nikky, I always love your replies so much. :)
I'll do my best to keep you caming back to this series, if ya know what I mean. ;)
The next part should be near summer's end and it will be called 'Holly's Summer Vacation Story'. :D

Excellent story, wonderful job. It has the perfect mix of sexy fun. I look forward to the next installment. :D

Excellent story, wonderful job. It has the perfect mix of sexy fun. I look forward to the next installment. :D

Thanks ticklingnemesis, so glad you enjoyed it. :)

I do try to keep the story both sexy and comical, good to hear I succeed. :D

The next installment should be near the end of the summer and it'll be 'Holly's Summer Vacation Story'.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back