• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Batman: Revenge of The Mad Tickler (M-F) Part II

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Sorry I have been gone do long Here is part two.

RECAPPING: Its 1953 and Ron Stripling a.k.a the Mad Tickler was released from Arkham Hospital. Also Dick Grayson is still Robin but is off to College. Due to McCarthyism and the House Committee on Un-American Activities, the Justice Society has disbanded. Now only Batman, Robin, Superman, and Wonder Woman are the only active heroes.

REMEMBER: This is the Earth-Two so there is a lot of differences in the continum. Example Dick Grayson is still Robin, not Nightwing, and Batman and Superman are the best of friends, and a lot of other different things. For those who don't read comics but is interested in the story go http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse_(DC_Comics) to get up to speed on the history Earth-Two and their own characters.

Gotham City

As the Bat-Mobile and Sped into the night he says to himself "I should have known that Stripling would strike again." His train of thought was than interrupted by the sound of frenzied laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Batman than slammed on his brakes and his Bat-Mobile went to a screeching halt.

Than Batman said "Joker" knowing this is a private frequency and this was his way of getting Batman's attention. The Bat-Mobile turned around and began speeding off. As he was driving he said to himself "You caught yourself a break Stripling but I'll be back." as the Bat-Mobile sped off into the night.

At Ron's Apartment

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." the hysteric laughter continued on and on. Until Ron awoke in his bed breathing hard. He than ran his fingers through his bright red hair and stood up from his bed and looked down at the floor at his legs with his shorts on.

He than walked into his bathroom and turned on his light and looked into the mirror and said to the reflection "Pull it together Ron, remember what Dr. Bartholomew said." He than splashed water on his face and said "I need to pull it together."

Gotham City

Batman followed the frequency of the message to an abandon arms factory used during the War. He parked the Bat-Mobile and walked towards and opened the large revolving door and he yelled "Joker I know that your here! Do us both a favor and show yourself."

Than he herd a familiar laugh and voice said "Hello Batman." Batman than looked and said "I can't say this is a pleasure." The Joker than started to run and Batman gave pursuit.

At the Unknown Location

The mysterious girl was still tied to a chair inside

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT PLEASE STAP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" as the girl laughed hysterically. Her cheeks were tear stained and was begging.

But before she can finish her sentence she began laughing "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOO PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA QUIT!"

Than the voice noticeably male said "Baby this is just the beginning." With that the mysterious figure left. And the bound girl began sobbing.

End of Part II, Wheh that was part II. I'll try to have the chapters come out more on a weekend basis. But in the mean time, Later!

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back