• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The tickling of Heather part 1 of ???

Icon 311

The tickling of Heather Part 1

It all started one day in gym class. All the guys in the school know of the peep hole in the boys locker room that let you see right next door into the girls room. Most of the time when guys looked through the whole all they got to see was girls in their Bras and Panties but today would be different.
Steve was in the third period gym class. The only attractive girl in his entire class period was a hot blond named Heather, whos attractiveness made up for what the other girls lacked. Heather was around 5'5" and wieghed about 90 lbs. she had shoulder length brown hair she ussually kept in a ponytail. She had long legs which ussually got her in trouble with the schools dress-code of 6 in. above the knee, and she ussually wore a tight T-shirt, tight bluejean shorts, and either sandels or flip-flops that were a size 7 1/2.
The day started out like normal all the guys went into their locker room and the girls into theirs. As coach Taylor left each locker room he told the kids they had 15 min. to dress.
"Great," Steve thought, "That leaves me a good 10 to get a peep at Heather and another 5 to dress out."
Steve walked to the peep whole just in time to see Heather start to undress. She started by removing her sandels, she then pulled down her jean shorts to reveal her white panties and put on her black gym shorts that were even shorter than her bluejean shorts. Finally she pulled up her light blue T-shirt to reveal the lust of every boy, and some male teachers, in the school her large supple breast covered by a white bra. Yet as she pulled her shirt up one of the other girls named Samantha noticed Heather's arms were up leaving her armpits and waist unprotected from a tickling assault. Samantha crept over to Heather and once there quickly ran her long nails up and down Heathers sides from armpit to waist and then back.
Heather jumped and screamed, "Sam don't do that again, you know I'm ticklish there," she jokingly knowing she loved to be tickled.
"Sorry Gurlie," Sam said with a hint of mock sympathy, "I just couldn't resist getting in 1 tickle"
"That's all right just don't do it again," Heather scolded.
Steve on the other hand could not believe what he had just seen. The most popular, pretty, and now also the most ticklish girl in school had just been tickled and he had gotten a front row seat. Steve knew at that instant he must tickle that body. Now all he needed was a plan. Little did he know a plan was going to fall into his lap. Just when he turned around in walked Coach Taylor.
"All right Steve," he said, "as an example to everyone else I am going to give you detention for the next week."
"Crap," he thought, "there goes my basketball game I had planned after school."
Finally 3:00 rolled around and Steve reported to Coach Taylor's room. When he got there he saw Coach Taylor getting his things in a briefcase and in the back row of his class sat Heather.
"Kids," he said, "I'm sorry to do this but I have a teachers meeting right now. So I'm more or less putting you on the honors system. So don't leave, because if I find out you left your both getting another week."
As the Coach left he locked his door for "insurance" that they wouldn't leave till he got back. Steve walked over to the desk next to Heather's and sat down.
"So," he asked her casually, "what's a good lookin girl like you doin in a place like this."
She looked up at him and smiled and in a kind of mad voice said, "Taylor said my pant legs were over six inches. I only asked why the perve was looking at my legs, so he wrote me up. What are you in for."
"Well," He said, "I was looking through the peep hole in the guys locker room and got caught."
"Guess you got a good show then," She joked.
They continued to talk and chat about all sorts of things for around an hour. Suddenly Heather asked an odd question that caught Steve off gaurd.
"Steve," She asked, "when you looked through the peep holes did you see me get tickled by Sam?"
"Well to be honest," He paused, "yes."
"This might sound odd," She said, "but since we are being honest I'll say it. I absoulutly love to by tied down by someone and tickled. I think it's really kinky," She said with a smile
"Yo-o-o-ou do," Steve stammered out.
"How about you come over to my play tonight and we have a little study session," She said hinting what she really wanted, "my mom and dad are gone on business and won't be home."
"O-o-o-okay," Steve said still in a bit of shock.
About this time Coach Taylor walked back in.
"Okay you two," He said, "You can go home but I'll see you both in here for the rest of next week. Now go home and have a nice weekend."
As Heather and Steve left she looked over to him and said, "Mind if I drive you to my house?"
All Steve could do was nod he was so scared. They got into Heather's 99 Impala and drove off to her house.

When they arrived at Heather's house she told him to sit down stairs while she made herself alittle more comfortable. Something told Steve that she had done this before. When she came back down 20 minutes later Heather was in nothing but her Bra and panties.
"Follow me up to my room," she said.
How could he say no. Steve got up and followed Heather up stair to her room. Once there she opened the door revealing all sorts of things. Attached to the post of Heather's bed were handcuffs and on her night stand there was a supply of brushes, feathers, and all sorts of other little toys.
"Now," Heather began, "strap my to the bed. And do it tight I've heard I'm quite a bucker."
Steve began to cuff her down starting at her ankles then her wrist leaving her in a spread eagle position. She then told Steve to set the alarm clock for 3 hrs so they would have a fun, long time.
Once Steve did this she said, "You may begin when ready. By the way I'm ticklish all over, but on my feet especially."
Steve started by running an index finger from toe to heel. When he did this he got a violent reaction as her toes scrunch like mad and she gave a series of giggles.
"Wow," Steve thought, "This is going to be fun."
He decided to start with her under arms. He stradled her waist and then he turned to the night stand and grabed a feather and put it to Heather's outstreched armpits. Heather's armpits looked so smooth and were absolutly hairless. They also looked very, very ticklish.
"Shall we begin," Steve asked.
"Do your worst Steve," She said only half kidding.
So Steve grabed another feather matching the first 1. He lowered them both down to Heather's forearms.
"Hurry up this anticipation is worse than the tickling," Heather whined.
"Okay Heather," Steve said with a smile, "you asked for it."
He ever so slowly drug the 2 feathers up Heathers soft forearms, and led them to the final destination, her armpits. This drove Heather into a sea of giggles. Steve then swept the feathers back and forth. This drove Heather mad as she erupted into an explosion of nonstop giggling. Steve, caught up in the task at hand, continued to stroke the feathers up and down, then left and right, hitting every inch of Heather's soft ticklish skin.
" ahahahahahahahahahahahahahheheeheheeheheh
ehehe!!!!," Heather laughed as Steve assualted her armpits
Steve then put the feathers up on the night stand and poked and drilled his fingers into the sexy hollows. This broke Heather and she continued to laugh in silence, and as she could tell by Steve's bulge he loved it. Heather was in hysterical silient laughter the ten fingers were hitting every spot and it tickled horribly. Finally Steve stopped but just to let her rest for round two. NEXT CHAPTER ROUND 2

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back