• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

clips4sale down?

Guilini

TMF Expert
today nothing
always :
Software error:
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
cannot connect to db after 5 tries 3 seconds apart

is it the same for you?

or this error too:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

They do appear to be down. I tried logging in to upload some new content and kept getting an error message. This usually happens when they're doing site maintenance. It's friggin annoying as hell though.

can access today
loading the page of C4S is impossible and it is crashing IE8 eachtime ???
Same problem with each store separatly : nothing is loading

problem since yesterday
C4S is working but impossible to purchase clips. When you add a clip this is the error message
Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php/session) in Unknown on line 0

Total: $NaN

Producers did you sell clips since yesterday ?

Sold two earkl uk time between 9:00 am and 12:30 pm after that its been quiet.

What time where you looking in your relevant countries, might be able to get in touch with Gia if she is about, I'm sure she'll help if she can.

regards

Andy and the Tickletastic team.

(Coming in the next couple of days.)

same problem today
tested on All famous stores here: afer you selected clip here the error : Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php/session) in Unknown on line 0

here a example

We sold on aother site at. 09:00 uk time so roughly about 5am states side. Since then it's been quite. You could try contacting admin, though if its regular maintenance. It has to be done at some point.

regards

Andy

down again , all links posted here to stores are not working since 1 hour

It's down again for IE 8 browsers at least. I loaded a few stores and then after that it just simply sat there like it was going to load the other stores I clicked on, but then never did anything.

every evening same problem (from europe)
down again , all links posted here to stores are not working

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back