• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dave2112 and CrystalLight Bring You.....

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Greetings Pervs and Pervettes,

CrystalLight and I would like to announce the impending release of a project three months in the making...a complete tale of the Hunt, from first scent to final morsel devoured, countless hours and days spent opening doors sometimes better left closed, but thrilling to crash through. I don't normally do collaborations, my personal mindset and approach to my work unexplainable to another, but have finally found someone who shares my literary drives, base inspirations and primal headspace. We are rounding the corner on a piece targeting two sides of an unexplored world. Sweat, Curse Fests, Diet Coke and numerous joints have gone into presenting you folks with a story that truly defines the dynamic of a combined self-discovery. This story has been released from deep within, exposing the soul and heart of the individuals involved. - Dave

"I drop to my knees as my fingers thread over the frets, picking out individual notes in a lightning fast repetition, the guitar between my legs phallic, empowering. Primal. I can feel it….playing the notes, sending them like bullets from a gun, aiming at her. She’s angered me. Why? She threw me, and I don’t like to be thrown. Not in my den, not on my stage. But, is it anger…or just lust? I don’t care…either one works for me…both base emotions, instant reactions. I swallow them. The notes mix with the thoughts, a million a second, swirling around my head, and I let go, allowing it to wash over me. Closing my eyes, the greens, reds and blues of the lights filtering through my lids, burrowing into my brain…..notes, beats…drum and heart…vibrations, screams….

And it ends. The song fades away, echoing off the walls, absorbed on the return by the bodies. I stand there, panting, drained. But fired up, filled….by….something. Something I haven’t felt in a very long time. I scan the crowd…and she’s disappeared into it."
- My name is Damien...and I Don't Play Nice

Thank you first and foremost to Dave for taking me under his literary wing and guiding me through a path not normally traveled. I've learned much and still have a lot to go. The journey thus far has been one I am truly thankful for. Writing is a form of expression, one that lives and thrives off of emotion. This piece has given me a chance to shed a layer and mature not only in the creative sense, but in the literal as well.

A lot of struggle and encouragment from Dave aided in my continuance in looking past my base being and delving deeper into an area I never knew could hold as much life as it has shown. This has been nothing short of an uphill battle. One that I will never regret..and never forget. And to all of you who take the time to walk this path? I thank you, too. - Joana

"I personally have been through the ins and outs of many relationships. I've been burned, and I've been battered. But never knocked down. It made me strong..stubborn..assured. I love a challenge in all aspects of life, and I've interacted with many men who think they have 'it' and then tuck their tail between their legs and scamper off to play with some ninny who is as pathetic as they are.

His eyes are hard as he scans the audience, his voice booming through the speakers as he shoots the shit with the responsive crowd. They eat it up, but I stand...watching...silent. Absently stroking the cords of his guitar, his fingers steady..strong. I can't help but wonder what those hands would feel like on my body....

...little does the crowd know that there's something brewing... I don't even know what it is..but I'm curious to find out more..."
- My name is Jade...and I Don't Play Nice

what the heck.... I was expecting a good story you two wrote together.........sighhhhhhhhh

Yeah....those are excerpts. The actual story is being finished up today if all goes well and should be posted in the next 48 hours or so.

I expect nothing short of brilliance considering it took three months for you two to write this. I'm sure it will set a new standard here in the TMF Post Stories section.
I was expecting to read it now, but I realize that it was just a preview.
*sigh*
Well, good things come to those who are forced to wait the 48 agonizing hours.
Good for the two of you for collaborating on what I am sure is a masterpiece.

6 hours later and Dave is editing now.

:triangle:

Story should be posted in full shortly.

Thanks to all those out there who are supportin' this.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back