• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

August Munch

Anna6-9

TMF Expert
Our next munch will be August 16 (Saturday). My husband will be home for a week and wants to go to one before he leaves for Iraq. 5:00 seems to be a good time but I want a different location this time. The Elephant & Castle doesnt have airconditioning so lets all brain storm and find a place that does. :dogpile:

We will be having an actual gathering in October but I sugest coming to this munch to get to know some of us before hand. As of right now I am only scheduling munches every other month. I will be doing an annual gathering every October.

Those of you that want to host a gathering more power to you (I encourage it) but getting to know people through the munches is key if you wish to have people show up to your "tickle party".

The August Munch we will be discussing the coming up gathering so if you have input this would be a good munch to attend.

PS As it is right now JulieTiger and I are the only women to have attended any get togerthers. We would both like to get to know those that wish to tickle us or have us tickle them before hand. I know a handful of other women that are interested in coming to a gathering but are a bit hesitant to go into a situation like this where they dont know anyone. Thus munches are where we are starting.

Ya i do not know any women here and id like to get to know some.

Especially before they tickle me and so forth. Good thing they don`t know where im ticklish at! hehe

I have some time this weekend if any of you ladies want to get to know me before hand, and perhaps tickle a tad.

so want to?

Last edited:
I agree with Anna 100%!! It's not about just throwing together a bunch people & "let's tickle". Especially for the ladies.!! It is of utmost importance that they feel comfortable.

Hi.

I would like to make this munch. Anna, you might know/remember me as gihyou on fetlife.com, and you invited me to the June munch. Unfortunately, moving weekend was that weekend, and I wasn't able to make it. However, I hope to get to go to the August one!

Hi.

I would like to make this munch. Anna, you might know/remember me as gihyou on fetlife.com, and you invited me to the June munch. Unfortunately, moving weekend was that weekend, and I wasn't able to make it. However, I hope to get to go to the August one!

:couch: Julie look him up he's a cutie!!

I haven't come to any of your munches yet, but I'd like to try to make one. I will try for August, but if something comes up, I will definitely make the one after.

blue song.... Our next get together after the August Munch will be the October Gathering.

Note for EVERYONE:

I will be asking who is interested in going to the gathering later but the gathering will be by invataion only. I have to do this to make sure everyone is comfortable and safe with eachother (this is my job as listmother and host). If anyone isnt going to be able to go to the munch you should try to at least get to know me or nylonsnfeet.

If you have the attitude "Im not going to bother waisting my time with a munch and just go to the gathering" you may find yourself uninvited or those being tickled may not know you well enough to let you tickle them if you do go. Im not saying inorder to be invited you have to go to a munch first. Going to a gathering does NOT entitle you to "action" but getting to know people ups your chances.

Still not sure on location. No buddy has made any siguestions yet.

Should we do it in Seattle? Or another town or city?

Is there a resturant anyone wants to nominate?

What about parks or something of that nature since the weather is nice?

Id say we do it in Kirkland much more away from the city plus there are good places in that place to eat.

I suggest to everyone to update their profiles so people can know at least something about you. Feel free to look at mine as well as others.

I would like to get to know more people around here as im single, old at 22 and ticklish of course.

Perhaps I should wake up here! A park sounds good. Enjoy some of this fine weather we've been havin' !! (hopefully it will still be here in Aug.!)
How about in your area Anna? Let's come to you for a change? Everybody OK with that?

Re: the "munches": It is a bit of a challenge to get these set up. Trying to get a time frame convenient to as many as possible. As Anna said, the purpose is for us to meet, socialize, & feel comfortable with one another. The same rules apply as in any other of the bigger gatherings. We want this to be a fun, relaxing, comfortable experience for all, leading to a yearly gathering.

By all means give me a shout also!!. If you can't make a "munch", perhaps I can meet you one on one for coffee., or a quick bite. Both the guys & ladies.
(ladies I promise I don't bite :) )

I can vouch for nylonsnfeet not biting! He will be trying to sneak peaks at your feet but other than that he's cool! I would love to do a munch my way if we could get enough people that could do that. It is getting a bit spendy for me to go to Seattle so much especially since Im hardly made of money. Maybe a potluck kind of thing where everyone brings something.

Thanks for the Kirkland sigestion but being that I would have to drive around it would be to much for me to do that. The reason we have so far done them in Seattle is to take the ferry and so many are in that area. City/town wise is to be as conveinent as possible for the masses. But we could definetly keep it in mind for the future. Maybe you could host something there some time.

Park wise there are MANY in my area. I could help with picking people up from the ferry if that helps too. Please everyone give me feed back on if this is something that you would be able to do so I can start planning!! If you dont want to post here send me a PM.

:)~

:smilestar
Oh, yes... It was horribly warm last time wasn't it?!?
..Okay, Im going to throw another idea out there folks... would we be into the idea of meeting in a park-type setting like Anna mentioned?
Im not exactly sure I want to be doing a potluck thing just yet if we have a bunch of new people showing up to this one.. but, hmm.. It would be nice for us to maybe bring a few beers along.. I like chatting over a brew dammit!!
Grrr ... ;)
Aside the park idea we could do something that allows for a lil' more group space like meeting in the food court of a mall... Or, someone mentioned the Seattle Center at some point (Im raising an eyebrow in my mind about that one though b/c I know how food courts can get around 5pm... crowded and full of kids!) ...
If it is indeed nice out it would be fun to reserve a shelter at woodland park. Then we could BBQ up some meat and/or veggie product? Even post a little bondage banner outside our shelter to identiy ourselves? Hehe.. thoughts?? :xpulcy: Wee!

I am thinking the park idea is a good one. Perhaps a bbq?
Still thinking going to our Anna. Plus get out of the "city"? It is an hour drive for me, but worth it. :couch:

A park in my area would be great! I could pick people up from the ferry too! And I didnt really mean a potluck per say just everyone bring something to share (chips, drinks, whatever). If you want to come let me know and I will plan to bring dogs and buns and such. I will need to know how many Im picking up from the ferry. I will also send out invatations to everyone I know in the area once I pick a park and have ready made directions. I think BYOB works for me, but lets all be responsable about it. There is a waterfront kind of park at the docks but not a real nature kind of thing and Im not sure about BBQ the hotdogs there. I'll check out our options and post again soon.

Sounds good to me!! All in favor ...Say Tickle :D
Can also help with pickin' people up!

Sorry I havent kept up with this munch to well! With my husband having had surgery and deploying, and a few other major life changes I havent had time. If everyone is go for a park I need a show of hands to know how many to expect and how many to pick up at the ferry. I'll send out PM invitations to everyone as well.

I would like to put my hand up and say that I will do my best to be there. I really enjoyed meeting everyone at June’s munch, you all are great. I will also need to be picked up at the ferry, since I do not choose to own a car at this time in my life, and the park setting sounds nice too.

Hope to see ya all there,
Anthony the Seattle Foot Tickler :D

Ok Im thinking that we should do this a little earlier since everyone will be coming here. How about everyone catches the Seattle to Bremerton at 3:00.
That way everyone will be here at 4:00. Send me a PM if you want to go and I'll give you my cell number. It would also be nice if everyone brought something to share since I'm bringing hotdogs and fixings. Everyone bring your own drinks but let me remind you to be responsible.

Ok everyone! It sounds like we are gonna have a few people anyways. I need to know ASAP if your going! My husband is coming home from a short deployment before he leaves again for a year. I only have a week with him and I need enough time in advance to plan the BBQ. Im not going to have a whole lot of time to check my PMs next week but I will try and get back to you as soon as I can! If you are going to need a ride from the ferry I need to know for sure to make sure we have enough seats. I can borrow an extra car if need be but last minute people will make it hard to do.

We look forward to seeing you at this month's munch!:twohugs:

Please go and vote on the logo if you get the chance! I will be picking the winner Monday so that I can make whatever we choose and have it at this munch.

I am there! Also can pick people up from ferry. Got nothin but time on my hands so feel free to PM or IM me & will relay messages to Anna.

Look forward to seeing some new faces, & the regulars too :dogpile:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back