• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playschool (UK) my first ever OMG moment

Arkham_tk

TMF Poster
There was one particular episode (for want of a better word) of playschool that had Fred Harris and Floella Benjamin presenting it. They did a story about a native american chief who had forgotten how to laugh. At the end of the story someone put a feather in his mocasin and that seemed to do the trick getting him jumping about laughing.
Well after that it went to a full screen shot of Floella's soles facing the camera and she was tickling them herself with a blue feather (strange the things that stick in your mind). She then said that it was a very ticklish feeling with a very ticklish thing. After that she went on to tickle her own legs, arms and neck and lastly.............. her hair!?!?! I saw this in the morning showing and then with my heart in my mouth taped the afternoon showing of it. I was about 17 at the time and by the time I was 18 I had taped over it (this saved my eyesight). Does anybody remember this? Does anybody still have it?

Arkham

No but it sound cool

I've never even heard of that show, but that sounds like a good epasode to me. Whoooooo!

Hey Arkham, I can clearly remember that episode too! It was great she was tickling her own feet with the feather and laughing quite convincingly too if I remember. I must have been about five or six years old at the time - I think it was definitely a formative experience for me!

Attachments

• TEEE.jpg
    TEEE.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 264
  • Here.jpg
    Here.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 247
sorry I've been away and haven't had much access to my lap top or pc. I'm sooo glad that someone else that was into tickling saw this clip. Oh and thanks for the boost:D I LOL when our canadian cousin piped in.

Arkham

i too remember this, i was very young but it was certainly a key moment in discovering that i had a foot/tickling fetish. that along with seeing sarah greene barefoot on saturday superstore were indeed seminal moments.

Talking of Saturday Superstore and the likes there was one particular episode of the Multi coloured swap shop (hosted by Noel Edmunds) and on one of the trailers for it Keith Chegwin and maggie Philbin were wearing those multicoloured socks with the built in toes and their soles were facing the camera. A list of guests or something was written onto the bottoms of the socks and Noel had his head in between both pairs of feet in the shot. At the end of the trailer Noel tickled Maggies feet lightly, making her giggle and scrunch her feet up. Ah they don't make shows like they used to.

Arkham

i am sure you remember jim'll fixit? i remember on one episode, where a boy dreams of being a doctor, so jim fixes it that he spends a days with a doctor in hospital and gets to do trivial examinations on patients. a female patient is lying barefoot on a bed and the doctor suggests that the boy examines the lady's feet. the boy prods and strokes the soles of her feet with a small brush making the female patient giggle. a real good one as the lady was quite mature and obviously very ticklish.

I remember the Jim'll Fix It and guess what - that kid went to the same Highschool as me! I am not kidding, I wasn't at primary school with him, but a few years later one of my friends told me that the guy was on Jim'll Fix it once and described the same episode that I remembered - how weird is that! I remember the tickling too...nice laughing!

Turtleboy :)

That's a cool one which I must confess to having missed, even as a kid I couldn't stand Jimmy Saville.
Tis a small world Turtleboy, is it or is it not. (Best said in a Jimmy Saville voice)

Arkham

Floella Benjamin tickling herself

Hi all,

I remember this episode, i was well young.

Does anyone have a clip of this ????

Please !!!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back