• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Love Does Not Play Nice (Dave2112 and CrystalLight; Part Two)

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post Removed**

Last edited:
Bloody hell. Fine work!

Dave - I don't know what stopped you writing for a while but I am glad you are back doing it. In Crystal you have found a fine writing partner. Crystal - you are something! I am not quite sure what, but you are definitely something.

I hope you are two are going to write some more stuff together. I'd definitely read it. Once I get over this one of course. ;)

Laudable

Holy hell...

I have been a silent worshipper of CrystalLight since I first saw her picture as the potential best ticklee ever born and Dave's writing is a veneration of the English language... put the two together and...

Holy hell.

This is probably the single best piece of tickling fiction that I have ever read.

I am not even going to try to wait for my heart to slow this time. This is undoubtly one of the greatest pieces that I have ever read anywhere, and I have read a lot of books and stories in my fifty-one years of life. This story of two souls coming together... What can I say? Any words that I might write would be totally inadequate!

Dave and Crystal, please do not let this be the only work you give us. That would be a crime against the universe! Just as Damien and Jade found that they completed each other. Damn, that sounds like a movie line! it seems that you two have brought magic out from each other! Someday you should write the story of the writing of this story! I, for one, would love to read it to see the inner workings of this collaboration!

Also, I see why the title is Love Does Not Play Nice. If love did play nice, couples like Damien and Jade would not have to wait so long or go though somuch to find each other!

Next.....

I've sent a pm to you both, so you already know how I feel about the story, but I'll comment here for those debating whether to take the time to read the whole thing. If you haven't read it, do so. Don't skim through it because it's long. Wait until you have time to read it all slowly.

I've read thousands of stories over the years and this is the single best piece of erotic fiction ever penned. It was simply the story every other story here will be judged against from now on. Period. Congrats to you both.

I've sent a pm to you both, so you already know how I feel about the story, but I'll comment here for those debating whether to take the time to read the whole thing. If you haven't read it, do so. Don't skim through it because it's long. Wait until you have time to read it all slowly.

I've read thousands of stories over the years and this is the single best piece of erotic fiction ever penned. It was simply the story every other story here will be judged against from now on. Period. Congrats to you both.

i concur

OMG.. this was the best story I have ever read... so sensual and errotic. I love it that is was written in the two parties as if you were reading the private thoughts of the two individuals.

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs to the both of you..

HUGSSSSSS/Lisa

Creepy.

And now onto the story: For me, personally, I don't know which was hotter - all the tickling or the mental everything that went on in either character's heads that you, very thankfully, allowed us to listen in on. This was private. This was fun. Passionate. Real. Can't say enough about this piece.

This was fantastic guys. Really, really great. Needs to be put together to form one long beautiful piece. Anyone who can't sit and read the whole thing, that's your loss. This is an amazing piece of work.

Thanks for giving this to us.

Dave, you must already know you're an incredible writer.
Crystal, this was something new from you and I hope we see more of it.

Thanks again.

**Post Removed**

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back