• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cheater (mmmmm/f)

jimmy224

TMF Poster
The Cheater (mmmmm/f)
By jimmy224

(Comments are appreciated! Thank you.)

Terri was on her way to Ian’s house. She was very excited, she thought Ian was the cutest out of her boyfriend’s friends. She had been dating Jared for about half a year now, but through the six months she had been attempting to date his other friends. In her mind, she thought the three of them were more attractive than Jared. But they all asked her to back off. But Ian had asked her to come over tonight.

She arrived at Ian’s house at 11 pm. He had asked her to come late. As she knocked on the door, she heard Ian yell “Come in! The door’s unlocked.” She opened the door and walked into the house.

“Hey Ian! I’m glad you invited me over tonight!” Terri yelled, unable to find Ian. “But don’t you think Jared would be a little upset?” she teased.

“Nah, I’ve come to expect it,” a voice behind Terri said.

Just as Terri grasped that this was Jared’s voice, she was tackled from behind. She hit the carpeted floor with a thud! “Oww! What the hell?”

“Quick, grab her!” Jared yelled, now on top of her.

Terri was picked up by the waist. She was kicking and screaming wildly. Jared was carrying her towards Ian’s couch. “Jared, what the hell? Put me down you bastard or I’ll call the cops on you!”

Jared threw Terri on the couch. Just as Terri was about to get up and storm out of the house, realizing that Ian had set her up, she was grabbed by two pairs of hands. “Hey!” She turned around an saw that Richard and Jordan had jumped out from behind the couch. They were two of Jared’s friends that she had tried to date.

“Let me go! Damn it!” She struggled, but it was no use. She knew that all of Jared’s friends were stronger. They all played a sport of some sort. Richard and Jordan happened to be wrestlers. “Jared, what the hell do you want?”

Jared glared down at her. “I’m sick of you Terri. Richard, Jordan, Dylan, and Ian have told me what you’ve been doing. I’m just glad I have better friends than my crappy girlfriend.” Just then Dylan and Ian walked out and stood by Jared. “So Ian invited you here so I could teach you a lesson before I dump your ass.”

“Jared, I swear to god, if you don’t let me go I’ll call the cops, you sick-“

“Terri, if you bite your tongue, we might let you go sooner.”

“Screw you!” Terri fought against Richard and Jordan again, but they weren’t even struggling. She was suddenly growing worried. What was Jared going to do? Teach her a lesson? How?

“Jared, what do you want?”

“Ha. Well Terri, I’ve told the guys here how, horribly, ticklish you are…” Jared smiled.

Terri gulped. “Jared, I swear to God, let me go now! I’m gonna-“

“Terri, you will be willing to do whatever I say when I’m done with you.” Jared then nodded to his friends. Terri saw Jordan move to the back of the couch and hold both of her wrists tightly up over her head. Ian came to take his place on her right side on the couch, and Richard remained on her left. Jared and Dylan came and sat down on the floor, each taking one of Terri’s ankles.

“Oh god,” Terri said, realizing that they were all serious. She was scrambling for an escape. “Jared, the neighbors will here my screams! They’ll call the cops on you!”

“Don’t worry,” Richard said. “I’ll have a free hand while I’m tickling the shit out of you.” He put his hand over her mouth briefly to show that he would muffle her screams if necessary. Terri was shaking. “Please, you guys! I’ll leave and never speak to any of you again! And I won’t tell the cops anything!”

“Terri,” Jared calmly said. “You’re my girlfriend! I care about you. This lesson is in your best interests. And also I want to torture the crap out of you before I dump you, but this is also a good lesson.” He and Dylan began taking her shoes off.

“Oh god, please! You guys!” Terri was begging for mercy before the torture had even started. She couldn’t stand tickling! It was unbearable. And these guys were going to destroy her, they had good reasons for wanting to.

“Save your breath,” Dylan said as he and Jared began peeling her socks off. Once they had her bare foot, Jared nodded to the others. "Alright guys, let's tickle the shit out of this bitch!"

They all began simultaneously. While Jordan was tightly holding her arms up, Richard and Ian were tickling her ribs and armpits. Richard could only do it with one hand, as he had to cup his hand over Terri's mouth to quiet the screams of agony. Dylan and Jared were busy scribbling their fingers over her bare feet. They had to keep a grip on her ankles by pinning them under their arms. Terri was attempting to kick them off, but their strength overpowered any movement.

Terri quickly ran out of breath for screaming and settled for laughter. Richard lifted his hand up and laughter flooded the living room.

"Hahahaha oh god! Please hahahahahahahaha stop it! It's TOO much! Hahahahahahaha I can't! I can't haha take it!"

Terri was being overpowered by five guys at once! It was too much for her! The full body tickle torture was draining her energy.

Terri could feel Richard's hands scribbling all over her armpits. Ian was busy squeezing her ribs. "You ticklish here?" he teased. He began to squeeze one rib at a time. Terri's laughter increased as he began focusing on one rib at a time.

Jared and Dylan each had a bare foot under their arm. Terri tried scrunching her toes to reduce the ticklishness, but they both took one hand to pull her toes back, stretching her fleshy soles. They each used the other hand to scribble their five fingers all over her feet. Jared knew from past experience that the underside of Terri's toes were the spot to destroy her. As he began to do this, Terri's laughter turned into silent laughing.

Terri was going to die! It was too much. She wanted to drift into unconsciousness. She began to band her head on the back of the couch, to try to knock herself out. Anything to stop this inhumane torture!

Richard saw this and figured out what she was trying to do. He stop this tickling and grabbed her head to hold it. "Let...me...go!" Terri managed to gasp out. Richard grinned and began tracing shapes in her ears. Terri began crying. She couldn't believe it! Even her ears were being tortured!

"No...more! This...is...too much!" Terri gasped.

"Serves you right, you bitch," Ian said. He then laughed. "Keep begging though, it's kinda funny."

Terri tried shaking her head, but Richard had her immobile. He continued lightly tickling her ears with his pointer fingers.

Terri was drained completely now. She shut her eyes. She stopped trying to shake her head, trying to lower her arms, trying to kick her legs free. She was a mess. With silent laughter coming out and tears rolling down, she just lie there, taking this horrible torture. She was in hell.

She suddenly opened her eyes and a little yelp came out. "Ohhh!" Ian was now poking his finger in her belly button. "Oh no! Richard, I'm beg- Ohh haha!" Ian was now tracing his finger in a circle shape in her belly button.

Kill me! Terri thought. She felt like there was no hope. She had no energy left to fight, to try to escape from this hell. The feeling where you can't stop the pain and torture! She suddenly felt the captor of her left foot concentrating his tickle torture in between her toes.

"Noo!" Terri coughed out. She was running out of breath, and she couldn't take this new method. "Jared, please, stop" she muttered.

She couldn't tell who was tickling in between her toes. It was actually Dylan, so Jared looked over to see what he was doing and copied it.

Terri felt the probing fingers on both of her feet now.

"Haha, hey Terri. Wanna play this little piggy?" Dylan said.

He proceeded with the childish game, and when he arrived at the "Wee wee wee, all the way home!" he took his four fingers and tickled between all of her toes at the same time.

Terri would've banged her head at this moment if Richard weren't holding it.

As Terri continued with her crying and silent laughter, she believed that this was the most sadistic tickle torture ever given. Each foot had it's own torturer, one guy holding her head, one on her belly button...each area was being given it's own attention, which made truly sadistic.

With Richard still lightly tickling her ears, Ian on her belly button, and Jared and Dylan on her bare feet, Terri mercifully passed out from lack of air.

When Terri woke up, she felt weak, like her body had turned into jelly. She thought for a moment and remembered what had happened- she had been given the most unbearable torture ever. But, she thankfully thought, it was over. No one was tickling her now- they were done. She opened her eyes and tried to stand up, but she couldn't. She looked around in panic. She felt that she was still bare foot. She felt her wrists taped behind her back, and her ankles tied together. She was on Ian's couch still...

Terri began shaking. It wasn't over- they weren't done with her! She suddenly heard voices from the kitchen.

"Should we go wake her up?" She recognized Ian's voice.

"Nah," Jared said. "Leave her. It's only Saturday morning. We've got all weekend to have fun with her." The other guys laughed at this.

Terri looked around frantically for a clock. She was that it was only eight in the morning. She began crying silently- she was going to be put through more tickle torture. She closed her eyes. She wanted her rest to last as long as possible.

To be continued.

Nice start! Glad to see it's a "to be continued" post. I hope we get to find out a little more about our lee and her lers now that the entree is over.

Looking forward to chapter 2.

awesomee.

whoaa great storiee.
cant wait until the next part arrives ^^

Oh w:Dw! How did this drop down to page 3 with 927 people having read it and only 2 comments?! I'm very happy I caught this. I really, really enjoyed this jimmy. I hope the lack of response doesn't discourage you from continuing. This was a great, highly enjoyable read.

Such a simple set-up and yet executed so well. My only comment would be I felt you didn't even need the, "Hahahahaha" parts. Your writing was so good it didn't need it.

This, along with some of her dialogue later on:
“Don’t worry,” Richard said. “I’ll have a free hand while I’m tickling the shit out of you.” He put his hand over her mouth briefly to show that he would muffle her screams if necessary. Terri was shaking.
for me anyway, felt more than adequette and actually made me lean a few inches towards my computer screen with even more interest.

Awesome story!!! :bouncybou

Oh, wow, jimmy. Nice job; I'm glad I got to see this too. I think your illustration of sincerity through dialogue was particularly good.

Nice story - I wish they'd tied her wrists and ankles, though.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back