• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Waisted Chance in TV and Movies...

Tell me your favorite "missed Oprotunities" from Mainstream Film or TV. The only limits are nothing with anyone under 18 (given), or animation. I say no Animation because thier always seems to be a problem with how old some charactors are (Yeah yeah, April O'Neal is 20 something, but she's been tickled so never mind).

I have 2 personal picks.

1) Wonder Woman season 2 Episode 22 (the Murderouse Missile)
Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter) is passed in the cell of an old style western jail. She is bound spread eagle with chains from the four corners of the cell.

2) Xena: Warrior Princess: Season 1 Episode 6 (the Reckoning)
Believed to be responsable for the deaths of their neighbors, people of a village take Xena into custody and hold her for trial. While in prisoned her arms are suspended abover her head by chains, and her leather armour is replaced by a white knee length "slip".

If yours is the same as somebody else, post it anyway.

Your Turn :D
ST

Last edited:
avengers

Episode "Escape in Time" where Emma has her bare feet locked in stocks.

"Party of Five" were a guy plays this little piggie with the toes of Neve Campell

Vanessa Marcil today on old Vegas show. Bound hand and foot (bare feet) with duct tape. She has such nice feet too.

Friends, Where monica takes off Rachel's sock...and starts hitting her with it.

Two of my top missed opportunities both involve Teri Hatcher. In the movie All Tied Up, she's tied up to a chair, her socks removed, but no tickling, only toe sucking. Also, she was tied to a bed in an episode of Tales from the Crypt and could have easily been subjected to foot tickling.

Two of my top missed opportunities both involve Teri Hatcher. In the movie All Tied Up, she's tied up to a chair, her socks removed, but no tickling, only toe sucking. Also, she was tied to a bed in an episode of Tales from the Crypt and could have easily been subjected to foot tickling.

Whoa - Juggler!! Welcome To the wonderfl wolrd of ticklng!!

This clip (below) is the Heartbreakers tickle fight between Jennifer Love Hewitt and Sigourney Weaver. This clip isn't long enough to see it, but after JLF is laying in "the pose" at the end, when Sigourney gets up and walk away, she could have easily taken one last swipe at JLH's upturned sole - she walks right by it.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8880

another episode of Xena, where it begins with Callisto bound to a chair barefoot, and later when Xena is tied to be drawn and quartered.

many, many episodes of Alias.

there were also several episodes of La Femme Nikita, where Nikita was tied for one reason or another. don't these writers know that tickling can be the most effective in interrogation?

Whoa - Juggler!! Welcome To the wonderfl wolrd of ticklng!!

This clip (below) is the Heartbreakers tickle fight between Jennifer Love Hewitt and Sigourney Weaver. This clip isn't long enough to see it, but after JLF is laying in "the pose" at the end, when Sigourney gets up and walk away, she could have easily taken one last swipe at JLH's upturned sole - she walks right by it.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8880

Jugglertx has been around for an extreamly long time. In fact I would say most of the mainstream clips you'll find on the net were probably posted by him. I'm not sure if your pick would really be a missed oprotunity, because tickling did happen, though it wouldn't have hurt if their had been more :couch:

King's Ransom, In the deleted scenes

Anthony Anderson and Kellitia Smith are tied together in the basement of this guy’s house. She tries to seduce the guy holding them hostage into letting her go by taking her bare foot and rubbing it against his face, but the sap just sits there looking dumb founded with no clue what to do.

Old Three's company episode:

Jack is at a house with a man and woman. I can't quite remember what he was there for (think it had to do with cooking) but anyway they were having dinner and the woman is hitting on Jack the whole time. She takes her foot and sticks it up Jack's pant's leg and he just tries to shake her foot loose. Pretty funny scene.

Road Trip:

Amy Smart is on a bus going to Boston and she's sleep lying on the seats with her barefoot sticking out in the aisle. There is a guy sitting behind her looking at her feet. He leans down and tries to lick them and she wakes up startled. He says she has pretty feet and offers her a foot massage but she yells out loudly No she would not like a foot massage and can she meet anyone who is normal.

Jugglertx has been around for an extreamly long time. In fact I would say most of the mainstream clips you'll find on the net were probably posted by him.

I dont want to date you Juggler, but I believe you were the first guy on web selling CD Roms of scenes, while the rest of us were still trading VHS tapes. That was ages ago ('96-'97); which is when I first got online and was contributing to the Pad and my stuff being posted at AMT. I will always owe toyou for that; he "put me on" so to speak with his site.

If a gun was put to my head, I would say mainstream scene wise...in no particular order:

1.Nontkl
2.Juggler
3.toyou
4.Max Speer (one of the best mainstream lists)
5.Ironic Tickler (the other best mainstream list)
6.dajerx (me)
7.OB (tickletown...I was honored to be able to contribute there as well)
8.Assortment of Mousepadders (if feet were involved)

After 2000, it was Rajee who stepped up big.

The core amount of tickling scenes that you find on youtube and the webs at some point or another originated right there...just reposted or hyperlinked by someone else. And back in those early days, if you were looking for mainstream scenes of women of color...it was either me or Doc Soul filling that void. Im sure I may be missing some others, and forgive me. Its not because that particular person's efforts werent appreciated.

Doesnt seem like its been 11-12 years. Christ.

Last edited:
I dont want to date you Juggler, but I believe you were the first guy on web selling CD Roms of scenes, while the rest of us were still trading VHS tapes. That was ages ago ('96-'97); which is when I first got online and was contributing to the Pad and my stuff being posted at AMT. I will always owe toyou for that; he "put me on" so to speak with his site.

If a gun was put to my head, I would say mainstream scene wise...in no particular order:

1.Nontkl
2.Juggler
3.toyou
6.dajerx (me)

The core amount of tickling scenes that you find on youtube and the webs at some point or another originated right there...just reposted or hyperlinked by someone else. And back in those early days, if you were looking for mainstream scenes of women of color...it was either me or Doc Soul filling that void. Im sure I may be missing some others, and forgive me. Its not because that particular person's efforts werent appreciated.

High praise there! Thanks!

Don't forget Nick...wasn't it like Nick014? When I started using Yahoo Groups I gave him the password so he could upload his mainstram stuff too!

And Bob. He did a lot of (read: the only) /M stuff back in the day.

I heard he was sick now...that's sad.

I often wonder where a LOT of the old AMT people went...or if they are just here with different names.

~ toyou

The Jerry Springer show Instead of those broads getting into a fight,they can tickle each other :wow:

The T.V. Movie the Tenth Kingdom. Anyone who has seen it knows what im talking about. If you havent seen it you can go to youtube and I believe its in like part 2 of the movie. Anyway, the main girl, I forget her name shes been in a few tv shows, oh shes from According to Jim, shes the brunette. Anyway, the trolls in the movie capture her and put her in a torture chair. Shes tied up, has her shirt rolled up with a symbol and the words "Troll Toy" stamped on it, and they begin by pulling at her stockings and cutting the tips off exposing her toes and such. Of course when I was watching it for the first time i was dying and was praying something would happen, but of course it didnt.:ranty:

You´re damn right,i thought the same.Fuckin trolls PLEASE tickle her.She played the little sister of Sharon in JIM.

Teaching Mrs. Tingle.
I just saw it the other day. The kids had Helen Mirren tied up on a bed with her barefeet together at the ankles. Lots of great sole shots, but just a tease. Not a one of them even thought of torturing her delcious soles.

Such a missed opportunity!!!!

Teaching Mrs. Tingle.
I just saw it the other day. The kids had Helen Mirren tied up on a bed with her barefeet together at the ankles. Lots of great sole shots, but just a tease. Not a one of them even thought of torturing her delcious soles.

Such a missed opportunity!!!!

I saw this too and thought exactly the same thing!!! It was just the sort of movie where it would have fitted. I would SO, SO love to have seen Helen Mirren getting her lovely bare feet tickled.

"Walk the Line".....the scene where Reese Witherspoon is in the back seat with her bare feet on the front seat between the two guys playing Johnny Cash and Jerry Lee Lewis.

And I also remember "The Tenth Kingdom" and "All Tied Up" scenes. Terri Hatcher looks truly scared when the guy is taking her socks off.

Drew

1.Nontkl
2.Juggler
3.toyou
6.dajerx (me)

Thanx for this compliment, dajerx, I appreciate it. Wow, it Has been a dozen years ago! I believe that was back when I was using a coal powered computer. ; )

Oh, here's another missed movie opportunity: in The Wedding Planner, when
J Lo wakes up in a hospital bed in a childrens' ward. A couple of the kids are examining one of her bare feet and some tickling would have fit in perfectly then. Oh, well.....

The Phantom: Catherine Zeta Jones pulls off Kristy Swanson's boot, revealing her argyle socked foot.

Tell me your favorite "missed Oprotunities" from Mainstream Film or TV. The only limits are nothing with anyone under 18 (given), or animation. I say no Animation because thier always seems to be a problem with how old some charactors are (Yeah yeah, April O'Neal is 20 something, but she's been tickled so never mind).

I have 2 personal picks.

1) Wonder Woman season 2 Episode 22 (the Murderouse Missile)
Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter) is passed in the cell of an old style western jail. She is bound spread eagle with chains from the four corners of the cell.

2) Xena: Warrior Princess: Season 1 Episode 6 (the Reckoning)
Believed to be responsable for the deaths of their neighbors, people of a village take Xena into custody and hold her for trial. While in prisoned her arms are suspended abover her head by chains, and her leather armour is replaced by a white knee length "slip".

If yours is the same as somebody else, post it anyway.

Your Turn :D
ST

Oh you must be a Xena fan :bouncybou

I always found it funny that she has that beige slip but its obviously not apparent underneath her leather bodice. Maybe they 'gave' it to her?

That scene was cool, especially when Ares visits her (in her mind anyway, at that point) and she breaks the chains and goes batshit :paddle:

Kind of an older 80's movie, but in the movie "Jumpin' Jack Flash" with a much younger Whoopie Goldberg. The bad guys had captured her character in a secluded location and sat her in a chair; they needed a code from her to carry out their plans but she wasn't talking, so they decided on torture to get it out of her. Man, I wish one of them had grabbed her ankles in a leglock while another one had ripped off those sneakers and giant 80's socks and went to town tickling her feet. I had read somewhere she has really nice ones, can't remember where, tho. Haven't even seen a picture anywhere.

Movies.

My all time was "Running Man", where Arnold has Maria conchita alonso tied to a wokout bench and her stockinged soles are in the camera and all he does, instead of tickling her to get her to work with him, is lift the bench and say,"please".

Another movie was "Circuitry Man". Dana Wheeler-Nicholson is tied spread eagled in the opening scene and little does she know her boyfriend, who is making love to her, has set her up. Anyways later he leaves and in comes this agent type woman and three other guys. They stand down by her feet and can't persuade her to come back to them.

Also I forgot to mention three episodes, I remember, that had perfect opperatunities wasted.

First was on an old episode of "Rhoda". episode called," A Night In The Emegency Room". I only saw the episode once and this was years ago. I remember Rhoda (Valerie Harper) broke her toe when her male friend dropped a bowling ball on her toe and broke it. They carried her in and you got to see her stockinged foot in the camera. The doctor was feeling her toes and commented,"what an extaoridinary foot". That was it, no tickling.

Second was Susan Oliver in the "Andy Griffith Show" episode-"Prisoner Of Love" starring Susan Oliver. Towards the end Susan Oliver is sitting in the jail cell and the one scene there is a close up of Susan Oliver's reinforced toe, stockinged feet and her toes flexing while Sherriff Taylor is sitting just inches away from her stcoking feet. Aagin no tickling.

Third was "M.A.S.H." episde, I believe it was called,"Check-Up". Wher trapper has an ulcser and in the beginning you see Frank Burns holding Margaret Houlihan's ankle, her beautiful bare foot right in the camera, and in the second quick scene you see Frank blow on her toes. She reacts by flexing them and giving him a titilating smile.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back