• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Batman: Revenge of the Mad Tickler (F-F) Part III

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Recapping: Batman chases the Joker through an old warehouse but not knowing what the Joker is planning, meanwhile a girl in an unknown warehouse is repeatedly tickle tortured by an unknown assailant. Also, can Ron Stripling a.k.a. "The Mad Tickler" overcome his demons or will he relapse?

At The old Warehouse

As Batman chases the Joker through the warehouse and the Joker meanwhile is laughing and tauting "Never gonna catch me!" then suddenly the Joker pulled out his gun and fired at him and Batman dodged and hid behind a near by crate and The Joker continued to fire at him until his gun jammed he said "Damn!" He was preparing fire again than suddenly something hit the Joker's hand and made him dropped the gun.

Than suddenly an figure came from the shadows and Batman was shocked at who he saw.

At the Unknown Location

As what seemed like an eternity the mysterious figure walked back in and said "Well, well look whose awake." the girl looked around to see who it was but couldn't see due to the blindfold. She could feel the sweat on her gray blouse and still felt her high heels on and her feet. She than said "Please I can't take it anymore." Than she herd a woman's voice whispering in her ear "This is just the beginning."

Than suddenly she herd the woman's voice talking to the man and she said "Hey dummy, have you only been tickling her sides and underarms?" The man responded by saying "Um no." the woman than said "You are such an idiot, no wonder why Dad hated you and Ma looks down on you." than the man responded "Shut up." after that the girl than felt her shoes being pulled off and she said "Please no." Finally her last shoe came and they said "Such cute feet, no nail polish, no none of that."

As soon as the woman's long sharp nails touched her her feet she began wailing "NOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T TAKE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" As the woman continued to tickle her feet and watch her thrash along with her long brown hair moving side to side. The man was watching in joy then herd a what sounded like glass breaking.

He than said "Stay here and have your fun sis, I need to check upstairs." she than said "What is it?" He than said "Have you fun, don't worry about it." pulling out his gun and cocking it and walking upstairs. The woman than shrugged her shoulders and started tickling her victim's her feet again watching her trash and laugh "PLEASE STAP HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I BEG YOU NO MORE I DO ANYTHING YOU WANT JUST STAP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The vile torturer than began laughing.

Up stairs the man walked upstairs and holding the handgun and then he saw a figure. As he pointed the gun at her and said "Show yourself." As she stepped out at the shadows and he caught of a glimpse she wore, it was a purple dress with a hood that came with ears, and black mask. The man than said "Catwoman."

Catwoman than said "Long time no see Derrick, where is your diamond collection?"

End of Part III, that was part three. I'm probably going to do a in between one shot story about the reformed Mad Tickler's life on the outside to those who are following the series. Also I'm going to do a new series, I'm going to try to get it down by tomorrow. But in the mean time Later!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back