• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

stepmother

vallo_mora

I hate her.

For the last ten years I just hate her.

Nobody want’s her in the family. Nobody thing that my father wants another wife after the dead of my mother. But she made her witchcraft in my dad and I spend the last ten years with this woman as my stepmother.

In her favor I have to admit that she was a beautiful woman and she makes my father laugh. But with my sister and me she was the perfect bitch. The worst part: My father doesn’t believe in our stories of punishments and humiliations.

Now daddy is in a long trip: four months in out of the country working for the Government. And the bitch is taken care of me. My sister is now save in her college (about 5000 miles away from home) and tonight is payback time.

After a very normal day, without a fight, my dear stepmother was taken a bath. I’m waiting for her in her bedroom with the rope and ten years of hate in my hearth. She came out, naked, and scream with surprise. I don’t want to waste time and knock her down with the chloroform. Then I carry her body to de bed and tied her arms and legs. Only when I finish my work I noticed her body. It was incredible.

She slept for about an hour. When she awakes, I was ready. She stars to scream, to insult me and begin the famous speech: When I said this to your father…. I let her scream for a while and the show her the ice, the feather and the vibrator.

Firsts, I use the ice in her nipples, ignoring his question about my mental health. Then I put and ice cub in her pubic her and let it melt in there. She moves and the ice cub falls through her clit and makes her squeal. Then I move my Ice to her feet and began the party.

She goes insane. She was ticklish, insanely ticklish. I pass the ice cubes for her soles and arch and she just scream and laugh harder and harder. I use the feather in her ears and her navel, use my ice-cold fingers in her stomach and armpits. I want see her piss. I want her to cry for mercy. After an hour of torture she star to cry and release the pain of her blather by piss all over the bed.

I saw my work. It was great. And I don’t use the vibrator already. But, you know? It’s only the first day of my dad’s trip and I have four months to think about it.

Ditto...

Yeah, maybe this is one occasion where running away from home IS the
preferred option...:)

It was a little odd but the idea had (s) great potential for a longer and less odd story.:)

If was that evil---you should've put her out if your misery PERMINANTLY!!!!!!!!!! Accidents happen all the time ya know!!

get the bitch!! Longer and more details though, slow it down...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back