• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Radio Discussion Forum

locker669

2nd Level Red Feather
I think discussions about the TMF Radio should be in it's own forum and not in the General or Tickling forum. Posts in the any other forum should be deleted.

Last edited:
I think discussions about the TMF Radio should be in it's own forum and not in the General or Tickling forum. Posts in the any other forum should be deleted.

I of course can not speak for the MODS here, but as one of the administrators for TMF Radio I hope it would be okay if I try to field this question.

The TMF Radio Discussion forum is there for talk about basic information on TMF Radio. It is a forum that the TMF Administrators will look at and answer questions easier than in TK Discussion or Gen. Dis.

Conversations about a funny event or show topic that people want to carry on beyond what happened on TMF Radio are actually better in Gen. Dis, TK Dis. or the Silly Stuff forum because it is no longer a discussion about TMF Radio, but something that happened on a show they would like to discuss.
If they are not discussing TMF Radio itself, then it should be in the right forum. Posts in others forums if they are about TMF Radio should not be deleted, but moved to the TMF Radio discussion forum.

Announcements about shows, contests, winners, and such again are not a discussion about TMF Radio, they are letting people know about the show and to discuss the show, not TMF Radio.

I would prefer that any questions, comments, criticisms of TMF Radio itself be only in the TMF Radio sub-forum.
However, individual shows, funny things mentioned on shows, show times, chat room talks, announcements and such belong in such forums as to what is being discussed.

That is just my opinion, I am sure a MOD will either agree or disagree with me.

Rob

Thanks for the response.

When I read what I typed it looked like I was against TMF Radio on any forum except TMF Radio. I should have said those posts shouldn't be in the General Discussion Forum. From the main page of the forum this is what is says about General Discussion.

This forum is specifically here for discussion of any matters or topics that are NOT tickling related.

You cannot say that TMF radio is not tickling related. I don't mind reading about the shows in the Tickling or TMF Radio forum because I sometimes tune in. What I like about the General Discussion is it's a bunch of people "shooting the shit," almost like what I would talk to with my friends after work over a couple of drinks.

Maybe I am alone on this and my opinion on this isn't what other people think it is, but it is my suggestion.

We're trying to increase people's awareness of TMF Radio, so we let them cross-post across several forums to get the word out. I can't imagine it's much of an annoyance, one post a day?

Thanks for the response.

When I read what I typed it looked like I was against TMF Radio on any forum except TMF Radio. I should have said those posts shouldn't be in the General Discussion Forum. From the main page of the forum this is what is says about General Discussion.

This forum is specifically here for discussion of any matters or topics that are NOT tickling related.

You cannot say that TMF radio is not tickling related. I don't mind reading about the shows in the Tickling or TMF Radio forum because I sometimes tune in. What I like about the General Discussion is it's a bunch of people "shooting the shit," almost like what I would talk to with my friends after work over a couple of drinks.

Maybe I am alone on this and my opinion on this isn't what other people think it is, but it is my suggestion.

The shows that Raya and I do are very much not tickling related...we cover many topics other than tickling....

Come listen...:)

We've actually talked about this a little while ago. And sometimes feel we may be clogging up other areas of the forum. However, we've managed to bring awareness to some that were never sure about it.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back