• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Jealous Lesbian ff/m

kryptonite

TMF Poster
Mark loved having sex with Rita. She looked like a Playboy centerfold only better--her big boobs were natural, and she never starved the jiggle off her voluptuous frame. She had the high cheek bones of a photogenic face that could have graced the cover of any fashion magazine, though she wore glasses, giving her a shy look of a librarian. Despite her intimidating beauty, she was friendly, just like a girl next door type, but in bed she shed the shy appearance and always shoved her luscious butt cheeks in Mark's face. He always obliged her desire and twirled his tongue around her clitoris.

The sex took place in Rita's apartment, a downtown bungalow with noisy neighbors, but within walking distance of mom and pop specialty shops. On days they planned to have sex, Mark could hardly think of anything else, his work at the office becoming sloppy and error-prone. He felt so manly bucking her furiously on their nights together many times until he was spent and could think clearly again. He wanted to marry Rita, but she had a secret and was reluctant to divulge it for fear of losing him. She put off telling him the secret until after he proposed.

"I love you too," she said, "but I'm not sure I want to give up my lifestyle."

What lifestyle, Mark wondered.

On their next date Rita introduced Mark to Rachel, her lesbian lover. She too had big breasts and never wore a bra to boot, but she was short and though white, wore her hair in an Afro.

"Rachel loves me too," Rita said. "I could only marry you, if you agreed to allow us to be together whenever we want."

Rita began crying. Mark put his arms around her, comforting her and Rachel did the same. Rita kissed Mark, then Rachel. Rachel carressed Rita's breast through her blouse and bra and before long clothes were strewn about and all three of them were on the carpeted living room floor, making spontaneous love.

Soon, the three of them were hopping into bed together every chance they got. Mark and Rachel rubbed Rita down until she begged for somebody to do something to satiate her wet pussy. Mark obliged, mounting her, banging her fast. Rachel watched and when Mark was finished, she moved in and made Rita moan in ecstasy. Mark and Rachel competed over which one gave Rita the most orgasms. Sometimes, Rita had enough and insisted that Mark make love to Rachel. Rachel seemed reluctant but was willing to do it to please Rita. She grunted with each thrust during sex with Mark, a sound she didn't make with Rita.

One Saturday afternoon Rita confessed a fantasy. She wanted to watch Rachel dominate Mark. She said it made her hot to think of the macho man who banged her so furiously, tied up and helpless in front of a bondage bitch. Rachel agreed, and Mark, though a little scared, was too excited to say no. Ropes were cannibalized from curtains, a costume for Rachel was rigged out of black hot pants and a bikini top, and Mark was tied, spread-eagled to the bed.

Rita sat naked in a rocking chair next to the bed and fingered herself, while Rachel straddled Mark, teasing him with her cleavage. She touched Mark's chest and he tensed.

"You used to take time with Rita away from me. I hated when she spent nights with you instead of me. I still don't like sharing her with you. I think I'll punish you," Rachel said.

Rachel moved down, stood at the foot of the bed, and tickled Mark's foot soles. Mark strained, tried to sit up, but the binds held him fast.

"Don't. You'll embarrass him," Rita said.

"Not if he's tough enough to take it."

"C'mon Rachel. Stop. You'll make him feel like a wimp."

Mark laughed silently and squirmed, struggling not to guffaw out loud. Rachel got on the bed and knelt between his legs.

"Let's test between his wittle belly hairs. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

The shift in tickle targets made Mark feel more helpless and vulnerable. He let out a roar of laughter. Rita giggled with him as if she was being tickled too.

"Too late, Rita. He's not as tough as he wanted you to think."

Rachel crawled closer to Mark's head and muttered in his ear.

"You aren't so tough are you my witty bitty man? I don't like having sex with you or sharing Rita with you. But I like this. I like punishing you with my tickling fingers.

Mark burst out laughing again, this time before Rachel even touched him. But then she attacked him, tickling him all over his body, alternating spots--his foot soles, his belly, his balls, his ribs, his neck. Rita rocked in the chair, fingering herself, moaning. Rachel finally stopped and Mark lay, his body limp but his penis erect at almost a 90 degree angle. He didn't dare ask to be let go--afraid of how he'd feel if they refused. His stomach muscles ached from laughing so hard.

"I think I broke your macho boyfriend," Rachel said. "Now, he's just a witty bitty ticklish baby."

"I've got an idea. Keep tickling him."

"What? I thought you didn't want me to embarrass him."

"Just do it."

"Well, ok."

"No," Mark begged. "Please, please no morehee, hee, hee..."

Rita got on the bed and rode Mark wildly, while Rachel sat on a pillow next to his head and tickled his arm pits. Rita's big tits flopped up and down, causing a sensory overload. The room spun and Mark blacked out, orgasming in a state of semi-consciousness.

That was twenty years ago. Rita never married Mark but lives now with another lesbian lover. Mark married Rachel. She tickle tortures him once a month--during pms. She's still mad at Mark for having to share Rita and blames him for Rita leaving her for another woman. Rarely, Mark gets revenge, tickling Rachel til she pees but that's another story.

I like this! Wonderful twist at the end,with Mark and Rachel winding up together!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back