• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dream (m/f)

gth

This is a corrected version because of something that was brought to my attention. Enjoy...

I know it was a dream. It was an incredible dream I had. It still feels so real to me … one that I wish to go back and revisit time and again.

It seems like the day has lasted forever. We talked together. I looked into your eyes to see words and feel emotions that you spoke but never said. I laughed because you giggled. I shed tears because you cried. I feel whatever you feel. The bond we share is more than chemistry. It is destiny.

We walked forever. Every step we took seemed frozen in time. The very sense of time appeared to disappear because nothing else mattered to me but you. We started out early in the day and traversed scenes filled with fields of clover and lilacs. We saw children playing. We saw others lovers hand in hand walking and staring at each other.

I make no secret about my feelings. I love you. I want you. My desires for you have more to do with what I want you to receive from me than what I can feel from you. I have given you the deepest part of me. I want you to have more. You have the same wishes. I can see myself in your arms forever lost in the essence of you. You tell me that you feel safe and secure when you are in my embrace. This is what love is. This is what dreams come from.

There is a moment eternally engraved in my senses. I have been holding your hand. Your fingertips stroke lightly across my forearm. I am suddenly startled by the feeling but exceedingly delighted with the sensations. The rush of emotions initially causes me to lose sight of where I am or what I am doing. I feel my heart beating almost out of my chest. I catch my breath and hold on for the ride that my emotions and senses take with you. I have no idea how long this journey will take. That definition of time doesn’t concern me now. I find myself lost in wondering how long I can enjoy the feelings that pour over me.

I have an insatiable yearning to respond to you. I have an even greater longing to see you respond. My fingers glide across your supple skin. I touch your arm and feel you tense then relax into the moment. My fingers lightly stroke from shoulder across your breast and to your side. Little by little, I hear small but distinct moans that fade into light chldish giggles. I know from earlier encounters that you are very ticklish. You know what is about to follow. You smile. You prepare. I let myself feel the anticipation with you.

My index finger lingers around your belly button. The anticipation is actually worse than the sensation. You laugh uncontrollably before I have even touched you. The exhilaration drives you so mad that you can’t stand to feel the suspense any longer. Still, you want more of this. Finally, I slowly begin to move my finger and small circles around your tummy. I haven’t touched you yet, but your laugh is deep and intensely passionate. The moment my finger actually makes contact with your body sends a shockwave beyond anything you’ve felt from me before. The single sliding finger becomes four fingers slowly wiggling and gliding across your stomach. The single finger drawing one circle turns to one hand with many wiggling fingers creating its own path across your middle.

At that very instant, your head lifts back and your laughter turns to silent shaking. There is a freedom in your expression. I watch you fly to another place away from the troubles in your soul. For a few moments, you are free to laugh like a child. If only for a few moments, the laughter and touch lives on for an eternity. My other hand joins in the tickling by slowly sliding from one side up over your breast to your armpit and back down. You are out of breath and exhausted. Drops of sweat pour across your face. You can’t take any more. You can’t stand to stay away from the reactions.

My hands switch places. It almost seems as if I have other hands attached to my frame. My other "hands" take their place around your knees. The fingers glide around the outer edges of your kneecaps and float over the backs of your knees. Your knees always prove to be more sensitive than your stomach. Your eyes widen with excitement. Deep guffaws raise and lower in volume as you have breath to support them.

I relish the moment watching everything you encounter. I sense your excitement building. My loins feel the same ecstasy. One of the hands slides to your womanhood to begin sliding up and down across your frame. Soon, there is a mixture of deep guffaws and slow moans. You are quite unsure of what to feel at every second. What you want to feel is everything. Every hand is busy gliding and playfully touching every part of you. It isn’t long before the intensity builds in you. The impending rush floods your mind and soul so that your body shakes violently. There is completion. There is satisfaction. There is fulfillment.

You notice that my hands have not stopped moving. It should be time for me to stop you. You feel me still sliding across your skin. Your level of sensitivity has multiplied. The implosion you felt moments ago brought you to a higher place. You want me to stop. You don’t want me stop. I tickle you now so I can feel my own … implosion. The rush is too much for me to handle. You watch me respond in kind. You are as pleased as I have been to watch you. I’ve been building intensity in my own being for this whole time. My touch is lighter than before. Your body feels twice as much as before.

There is so much to say. There is even more to give. I can’t wait for the next dream.

Last edited:

Really enjoyed this. But what happened here:

Something missing from editing? :confused:

:shock:

That's what happens when you copy from files while sleeping. Sorry. The edit will come after I wake up ... in September.

:shock:

That's what happens when you copy from files while sleeping. Sorry. The edit will come after I wake up ... in September.

Have a nice hibernation! I really enjoyed the story!

Peace out!

MD :suibun:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back