• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly Ripa

Knightshade

TMF Regular
I noticed the comments on the Mainstream Lists section, and thought I'd come to the rescue! :cool2: I'm taking my best shot at this, enjoy!

The camera comes on, it shows a dark studio with empty seats. An announcer speaks, "Ladies in gentlemen, Regis and Kelly have decided to take Spring Break, so instead of the usual show we now take you to..."

Regis pops up on the screen, "LIVE! With Regis and Kelly, right here on the beaches of Ft.Lauderdale!!!!"

College students cheer in the background, and the camera pulls out and shows a typical scene for spring break.

Both Regis and Kelly are dressed in "festive beach attire" but Kelly's is a bit revealing.

Regis: "Before our guests come out, I'd like to mention that earlier today one of our longtime fans had a special request and I'd like to bring him out."

Some music plays and an excited young man walks onto the stage, yelling out to his friends in the background who cheer him on.

Kelly noticeably checks him out, flipping her sandals against her soles a little.

He sits down and Regis talks again.

Regis: "So, having fun down here on Spring Break?"

Man: "Yeah man, this is da bomb! Whoooo!!!"

Regis: "So, you had a special request?"

Man: "Yeah, I want to bury Kelly in the sand."

Regis: "That's it? Well how about it Kelly?"

Kelly: "I'm game Reege, anything for a fan." She winks at him as they all walk down toward the beach.

Well, how is this so far?

Part 2

Kelly lies down in the sand, and he begins pouring wet sand over her, taking care not to cover her head or feet.

Kelly: "Hey, this is kinda fun, but why aren't you covering my feet?"

Man: "Because I'm going to tickle you."

Kelly: "W-what!!?"

He packed the sand down, making sure she couldn't get up.

Man: "Tickle you."

Regis: " I think you're in for it now Kelly."

Kelly: "Hey, come on now, let me up this isn't funneeeheeeehehehhehehee"

He slipped her sandals off and began tickling her soft smooth pink soles.

Regis: "Hey, if it's not funny then why are you laughing?"

Kelly: "N..nnooo ahahahahhahhahaa... s-stop heeehehehhee"

She kicked her feet as much as she could and thrashed her head from side to side.

Regis: "What about you, are you having fun?"

Man: "Yeah, this is great! Mind if I invite some of my friends?"

Regis: "Sure, why not?"

Regis looked into the camera, with Kelly laughing hysterically in the background, flexing and kicking her little feet.

Regis: "We'll be right back after a word from our sponsors."

Hmm....

This hasn't been one of my better stories, and right now I'm tapped out for ideas on how to end this, any ideas?

i dont know, how about the next segment of the show is where someone brings animals to the show like goats, cats, dogs, you get the picture right?

Finale...

Man: "Here kitty kitty..."

A little calico kitten run quickly toward it's master and leapt up in his arms. Kelly was happy for the break and began to catch her breath.

Regis: "And who is this?"

Man: "This is my Tigger, say hello tigger."

Tigger: "Meow"

Regis: Is tigger going to help you tickle Kelly?

Kelly's eyes grew wide, like a deer in headlights.

Man: "Yes he is, and have breakfast at the same time."

The man poured a little container of cream over Kelly's arches and heels and sat Tigger down. Tigger mewoed happily and licked her soft soles.

Kelly: "EEEEEHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! S-S..ttooppp, t-ticklesss...hehehahahahahhaa..."

Regis: "Well, we've had some laughs, but it's sad to say that the time for this segment is up. Nice meeting you mister, hey I never got your name."

Man: "Just call me Knightshade"

END

:cool2:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back