• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nylon angel (your dream come true)

pribyljr

TMF Regular
I notice you watching me...You try to be slick but I catch on quickly. I don't mind. I love attention. I glance behind my right shoulder pulling back my long blond hair. Your checking out my legs and feet...

So its a tease you want. I slide my right foot out of my black pump. I lift my leg to almost my butt and tauntingly adjust my nylon that covers my foot. I see your still watching so I do the same with the other foot. However I slowly take my finger nail and drag it ever so slow up my right nylon foot from heel to arch. It twitches in ticklish agony and I bet you want more.

I retrieve my shoe and walk away making shure the slip on and off as I walk. You follow me like store security. I pause at a rack of skirts and devilishly remove my shoes and take turns pointing and flexing my feet on the cold tile and rubbing each on the carpeted areas.

I walk some more your enjoying the show and are now dieing to touch them aren't you. Well maybe I'll let you.....

If you reply yes the story will continue.

I would say most certainly yes. Because what you wrote, short as it was, was an awesome start.

But...please fix the spelling mistakes. I get all involved and then get pulled right back out again when I see a spelling error - it's like seeing a boom mike in a movie.

Takes you outta it. ;)

Oh yes, plese do.
I love stories taht build the excitment slowly, teasingly, uuuhhmmm
I can't wait for the rest.

Story continues

So your hungry for more. Here it goes....

I have you following me like a lost puppy. Every stop I remove a shoe and wiggle my nylon clad foot and make sure you get a great view. Your heart is racing. Each show is about 30 seconds to a minute long but feels like forever for you.

I go to a back aisle of the kitchen clearance area. I kneel on the floor both of my loose heels expose my ball to heels. Only my toes remain covered. You immediately think of making a move. The question do you dig in or be slick. You chose revenge and act like your looking at the opposite side of where I am looking. After a good long stare you completely catch me off guard by running your index fingers up my soles and whispering "excuse me can I see that box."

My feet twitch and shake. If you saw my face I have a trace of a smile. I give you the box with a snicker as I stand up. I wink and walk away.

Do you still want more or are we done? I hope you want more cuz my feet need attention and I have a few suprises for you.

UUUHHMMM
This is getting better and better.
I can't wait for those surprises.
I imagine tickling those nylon clad soles of yours........

Please continue

More story

So you want suprises....Ok I walk out into the mall. My shoes slipping off and on my feet to make you want more. I stop at a shoe store (your in heaven right) I goto the size 7 and kick off my shoes. I act like I am trying on a few pairs. Then I kneel on the bench making sure to relax my feet and pretend to look at the shelf.

You can't take it anymore. You casually sneak a quick tickle on my feet as you bend down to tie your shoe...(cute trick) I give my feet a ticklish wiggle and glance at you. You wink and walk away. Ah you want me to follow you now. OK so I do.

You goto bench and sitdown. So I sit next to you. I dangle my shoe to get your attention. Your totally watching my shoe play as I switch feet and once in a while do both feet. I softly speak to you..."If we go to get something to eat I will let you have my feet..."

This is GREAT.
Would you like me to write some lines to continue. I don't want to cut into yur story but if you would like that let me know.
Otherwise I'm totally hooked. Plese continue.

Nylonleg038

continued

*next time you can help build the story*

So we introduce ourselves and walk to a nicer sitdown place in the mall. I notice you talk your way into getting us a table in a secluded spot. Oh are you bad... We sit down and order our drinks.

I start teasing you by crossing my right leg, dangling my shoe and hitting your leg ever gently with my shoe as we talk. But you were anticipating that and use your foot to kick my shoe off. I don't try to retrieve it. I switch legs and let the other fall off as well. I put my feet under my chair out of your reach. But I fail to see you using your feet to collect my shoes and hide them.

I place my feet on a chair within your reach but hidden from view. You pounce on the idea taking the fork and gently tracing my nylon soles. I struggle not to laugh..I fidget and kick my feet hard as you pass from right to left. Then you put the fork down. I breath a sigh of relief as the waitress comes.

Little did I know you had just begun. As I start to give her my order I feel a very ticklely feeling on my right undertoes. You jerk you found my spot. I strain not to lose composure..You pick up on this and I pay dearly as now you tickle under my toes on both feet...I am digging my nails into my hands to attempt to counter the feeling. Finally I smile and let out a small keheha and you order.

We chat more and you give me the best feet massage I have ever experience. We exchange numbers and then I ask for my shoes back. You innocently give the left one back. The right you tell me you'll do me like cinderella.

But I don't remember this happening to her. As you examine my foot prior to putting my shoe on you start at the heel and torturously and off guard tickle every inch til you hit my undertoes. I am hiding my face in the napkin laughing my ass off. You found out my right is worse ticklish then the left. I am at your mercy. I can't fight and I laugh hard for a minute them we say our goodbye's.

This is still as good as it was in the beginning. So teasing.
Come to my place and I will tie you up an dtickle you like you deserve.
Can't wait for some more.... uuuuhhhmmmmm
Nylonleg038

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back