• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sandy's Torment Part 4

TQLR

TMF Expert
"Damn !" Debbie swore as she slid into her silk lounging shorts. "I forgot to lock my desk again !"

Debbie had worked as Dean Philmont’s Secretary for 3 years and knew how sensitive the University was about security. What with personal files on students at hand, one had to ensure they were kept from prying eyes ! Deb had just finished taking off her clothes from work and was looking forward to a comfortable Friday night at home.

Not that she had any where to go. At 25, Debbie Bennet was a shy, demurring young lady who never dated. It wasn’t that she wasn’t pretty; far from it. She stood 5’5" and had a gorgeous 36-24-36 figure. Long brown hair and lustrous brown eyes topped off a perfect smile of white, even teeth. What few dates she had in high school ended in tragedy as most guys never called again - pretty soon she was known around the school as "weird". Instead, she applied herself to her studies and was resigned to the fact that she would remain single for the rest of her life. For a brief moment she had considered dating other women, but that was a leap too far for her gentle nature. As it was, she still secretly fantasized about it.

She didn’t feel like having to put her business suit back on again, so she refastened the front clasp of her bra and dragged a large t-shirt over her head. "Everybody will be gone from the office by now anyway !" she thought to herself as she slid her tiny bare feet into a pair of clogs. "They won’t see me dressed like this and won’t find out I forgot to lock my desk !"

She hopped into her Mustang and headed back to the office. Half way there, she realized she wasn’t wearing any panties under her silk shorts and a tiny thrill of mischief trembled through her body.

Quietly, she slipped her key into the lock and stole into the building. Why she was being so quiet she didn’t know. There was nobody here anyway !

As she "shoofed" along the thick pile carpeting and turned the corner to her office, she thought she heard something ! She froze in fear and listened closer, but nothing more was heard. That is until she opened the door to her office.

She closed it rapidly behind her when she heard squeals of maniacal laughter ! The closer she got to her desk, she recognized that voice as Dean Philmont’s.

"My God ! It sounds like someone’s tickle-torturing her !" she thought, then trembled violently. Just the mention in her mind of ‘tickle-torture’ made her shiver with fear and delight. The reason the boys in high school thought she was ‘weird’ was because she was always trying to get them to hold her down and tickle her ! That was also the reason why she never dated now. She couldn’t explain to anyone else what an electric, sensuous thrill she got from being tickled. She couldn’t even explain it to herself. She just knew what it did to her and that was why she sought it out.

She moved softly to her desk, remembered to lock it, then shivered deliciously again as a torrent of laughter could be heard coming from the Dean.

She was enamored with the tall red head ever since college. Ms. Philmont knew what an excellent student she was and hired her as her personal secretary right after graduation. She was not disappointed. Debbie’s work was of the highest caliber and she always carried herself with the professionalism her job called for.

Now she let that professionalism slip just a bit. She would never dare to enter the Dean’s office without first calling her on the intercom. But she just HAD to know what was going on in there ! Crouching behind her desk, she slithered along the thick carpet until she reached a small air vent. It wasn’t very big, but one could see through the louvers if you laid down on the floor.

As soon as she peeked into the office, she covered her mouth with her hand to stifle the gasp that quickly filled her lungs ! She just could not believe what she was seeing in the next room !

The Dean’s hands were tied to her desk and her legs were tied to the couch ! A young, blonde co-ed was furiously tickling her ribs and Sandra was laughing her head off ! And both women were completely, 100% naked ! Deb’s eyes were locked on the scene as she watched her boss flail her bright red hair back and forth as she cackled out her helpless hilarity. Even from where she lay, Debbie marveled at the size and beauty of Sandra’s breasts, and could see that her nipples were very erect. The beautiful blonde had a fiendish look in her eyes as she mercilessly tickled the older woman.

The longer she watched, the more entranced with the scene Debbie became. Soon, she realized she was breathing quite huskily and her own nipples were becoming very hard. Just watching someone being tickled was turning her on !

Sandra was now deep in the throes of silent laughter as the blonde worked over her bare feet with her long fingernails. In sympathy, Debbie kicked off her clogs and rubbed her own bare feet on the thick carpet. It almost felt as if her feet were being tickled too !

Debbie could not stand the throbbing in her nipples any longer and slid a hand up under her large t-shirt. Nimble fingers quickly popped the front clasp and her 36DD breasts broke free of their captivity. Biting her lip and moaning softly to herself, Debbie played with both of her nipples; tickling them, rubbing them, squeezing them, and making herself hornier by the second.

Now the blonde student was making demands of the Dean and Deb watched as she shook her head "no". That was when the wicked co-ed brandished a makeup brush and began to trace it around Sandra’s full, white breasts !

Deb mimicked the movement of the brush with her long nails and quivered with delight at what Ms. Philmont must be feeling. Her eyes remained glued to the scene as she watched the brush work its way down Sandra’s quivering body. Debbie rubbed her thighs together as she felt her own moistness building.

She heard the blonde say something, then Sandra yelled out "YES ! YES ! YOU’RE MY BEST STUDENT !" and "STRAIGHT A’S TOMORROW… PLEASE !" That’s when the blonde started tickling Sandra between her legs with the makeup brush and Deb was beside herself ! She couldn’t take it any longer and slid her other hand down into her silk shorts !

In time with Sandra’s thrusting and grinding, Debbie fingered herself furiously, building herself up quickly towards a massive orgasm ! Just as she heard Sandra squealing with delight from her orgasm, Deb’s own exploded !

Viciously she pinched her hard nipples and pumped her fingers in and out as tremor after delicious tremor shuddered through her small body ! Her eyes squeezed shut with the intensity of her joy and she moaned and grunted softly to herself.

After the last of the quivering had settled down, Deb’s eyes were popped wide open when she heard Sandra scream out "NYAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAA !" in helpless, uncontrollable laughter ! The coed was sitting by the redhead’s bare foot and was wickedly raking her nails up and down that tender arch !

"OHMIGOD…OHMIGOD….OHMIGOD…" Debbie thought to herself as she started working on herself again ! Then the blonde started sucking on Sandra’s slender toes and Deb’s hips began grinding and writhing in a furious motion.

But when Deb saw the two women’s toes disappear within each other she LOST it ! This was no quick relief orgasm she was experiencing. This was a gut-wrenching, muscle-tearing workout that seemed to go on forever ! Her hand never moved faster on a typewriter than it did on the keys of her lust ! Her juices poured from her freely as she moaned and groaned quite loudly.

It was a good thing that Linda and Sandra were so loud themselves or they would have heard her ! Debbie realized she had better get out of here while she could still stand ! Already her legs were so rubbery she wasn’t sure if she could walk at all ! Hastily slipping into her clogs, Deb weaved drunkenly from the office, not even taking time to refasten her bra, and her very hard nipples danced delightfully against her t-shirt as her full breasts bobbled from side to side.

That night Debbie’s mind was in complete turmoil ! She lay nude in bed, a light sheen of perspiration covering her body, as her 6th orgasm of the day subsided. All she could see in her mind was that glorious picture of her delicious redheaded boss being tickled and tickled until she came and came ! SHE wanted to be tickled like that ! But not by someone that was such a brutal tickler as that blonde coed !

She wanted to be tickled and teased by Sandra Philmont ! Just thinking of being under her helpless but tender fingers started Deb building towards another lustful dream ! But how in hell could she convince her boss ? She was way too shy to just blurt it out ! And she couldn’t let her know that she’d witnessed her own tickle-torture.

As she dozed off in a fitful sleep, Debbie’s mind was working overtime.

"Well, she obviously likes women ! Why else would she let that blonde tickle her in the nude ? And if she likes being tickled so much, just like I do, maybe she likes doing the tickling too !"

Between brief bouts of sleep, Deb began to formulate a plan !

Debbie showed up at work next Friday ready to be embarassed. It was all she could do to get any work done. She was dressed conservatively as she always did; but looks can be deceiving ! Underneath the billowy, long sleeved dress she wore an ensemble straight out of Victoria’s Secret. A lacy red pushup bra was matched by a silky thong and just as lacy garter belt ! Thigh high full fashion nylons encased her shapely legs and she was held aloft by a pair of gloss black, patent leather, 3 inch pumps.

Her plan would either work, or it wouldn’t, but she HAD to try ! She knew the Dean had a meeting across campus and wouldn’t be back until 7:00PM. She also knew that by that time, everyone else would be gone from the building. At 6:45PM she went in to Sandra’s office and started to work.

She rolled the Dean’s chair back out of the way and knelt down underneath the desk. Working quickly, she screwed a hook into the back of desk; one with a nice sharp point on it ! Then she unbuttoned the cuffs on her sleeves, and tugged the zipper on the back of her dress down about 6 inches. She kicked off her pumps, making sure they were still in view, and sat back on her heels to wait. She’d only have about 10 seconds to rig this little ‘trap’ she’d planned and she prayed to whatever God there was that it would work.

Deb’s heart leapt to her throat when she heard the outer door to her office open ! Swiftly, she ducked under the desk, forced the sharp hook through the thick fabric of each of her cuffs, and just for good measure, hiked up the hem of her dress just a little.

Sandra entered her office, locked and closed the door. As she walked across the office, she heard a somewhat muffled "OH ! Thank God you’re here !"

Quizzically, Sandra walked behind her desk to see a wiggling butt and a pair of stockinged feet sticking out !

"What the….. ????" she started, "….Debbie, is that you ? What on earth is going on ?" she asked.

"Well…" Debbie said in a little girl voice, "…you see….well I’ve caught my dress on something and I can’t pull it free !"

Sandra quirked her lips upwards in a brief smile but didn’t want to laugh at her secretary’s predicament. "But what were you doing under my desk in the first place ?"

"Well…. I….." Deb stammered as she made sure to kick and flex her stockinged soles, "..I can’t tell you !"

"You can’t tell me ? Why on earth not ?"

"Now we see if she’ll take the bait" Debbie thought to herself.

"…Well ummm….I just can’t ! I’m too embarassed !" she said defiantly. Then added "…and you can’t make me tell you either !" she teased as she wriggled her small size 5 soles.

Sandra almost did start laughing at that point, but decided there was a game afoot here and she wanted to see how it would play out.

"Ohhhh I can’t… can’t I ? Let’s just see !"

Sandra knelt down on the carpet and leisurely began to drag one long fingernail up and down Deb’s stocking covered soles !

"Teeeeeeeeheheheheeeeeee !!!!!" she giggled, "…that tickles heheheheeeeeeee !!!"

"Yes, it does, doesn’t it ? These little feet look REALLY ticklish !!"

"C’mon hahahahahaaaaaaa !!!! You’re tickling my feeeeeeeeeeheheheheheeeeeeet !"

Sandra added a second long nail to the mix and was stroking both wrinkled soles now.
"What was that about ‘..you can’t make me ?’ Hmmmmm ?"

Debbie thought as she giggled in delight, "…she took the bait, now it’s time to set the hook !"

"Cuuuuhahahahahat it ouhahahahaaaaaaaaa !!!!" she laughed as she started to wriggle herself backwards. As she did, the hook tugged on her sleeves and began to pull her dress over her head ! The hem rode up higher across her shapely buns revealing the tops of her fashion hose.

"Ticklish little Debbie ! You can tell me !" Sandra cooed as she continued to tickle the younger woman’s feet. She was starting to enjoy this little game she’d cooked up and could feel her nipples begging to stiffen in response.

"NOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA !!!! STAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAP!"

"Tell me Debbie, or I’ll do this !" and Sandra began to dance and flick all of her nails all over Debbie’s kicking feet !

"HEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE !!!" Debbie squealed in delighted joy as she continued to scoot back. Her dress had now pulled over her buns, showing Sandra her soft bare thighs and shapely butt !

Sandy looked at the sexy sight before her and knew that Debbie was up to something ! The sexy lace garter and thong were an open invitation Sandra was all too ready to accept. She had a good idea what Debbie wanted, and secretly, Sandra was attracted to the shy, beautiful young woman. After all, she did have to maintain discipline in her office !

"Okay…" she said, "…if that doesn’t make you want to talk, how about this ?" Sandra kept tickling Debbie’s kicking feet with one hand while she danced the nails of the other up and down the backs of her bare thighs !

"YAAAAHAHAHAAHAHA !!!!" Debbie burst out in peals of laughter as she teasingly wriggled her butt and backed out a few more inches !

"Or this !" Sandra said as she used both sets of long nails to lightly tickle both of Debbie’s exposed buns !

"EEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEE" Debbie squealed as she pulled all of the way out of her dress and fell back onto the carpeted floor !

Sandra knelt over the giggling brunette and poised her hands like weapons next to Debbie’s sides. "I bet someone is ticklish here too !" and proceeded to fiendishly tickle the young woman’s ribs, sides and tummy !

Deb exploded with great bouts of helpless, delighted laughter ! She’d caught her fish and couldn’t have been happier ! Her breasts were jiggling wildly and her nipples were so hard that they ached ! If Sandra tickled her to death right now, she would willingly and happily accept her fate !

One look at Debbie’s pretty, full breasts with their very hard nipples told Sandra all she needed to know ! Her little Debbie had wanted her to tickle her all along, but of course was too shy to even hint at it. Her little play act endeared her to her redheaded boss all the more !

"Well…" Sandy thought to herself, "…If little Debbie wants to be tickled, let’s make sure she gets the FULL treatment !" Feeling very excited herself, Sandra began to work her ticklish secretary into a fit of hysterical, helpless laughter !

She tickled all over Deb’s upper body, teasing her all the while "…Tell me Deb !!! Or I’ll tickle you to death ! Are you going to tell me ??" she taunted. Sandra noticed that Debbie’s belly button was incredibly ticklish and took great delight at wriggling her long nails within ! Debbie’s full breasts had long since abandoned the scanty protection the pushup bra offered and Sandra was amazed at how perfect they were ! "She’s such a little beauty !" she exclaimed to herself, "…I wonder why she tries to hide it ?"

At that exact moment, Sandra experienced an epiphany ! She knew why Deb would try to hide her beauty. Exactly for the same reason that she hid hers ! And she knew why she never dated; they each thought of themselves as too ‘weird’ because of their love of being tickled silly !

Gazing with fond love at her new soul mate, Sandy decided to give her an evening of ticklish delight that she’d NEVER forget !

She moved down to Debbie’s wiggling legs and poised her nails over her tender thighs while she let her catch her breath.

"So..ticklish little Debbie. If that didn’t convince you to tell me, then I guess we’ll have to see just how ticklish your soft, bare feet are !"

This made Debbie giggle and laugh even louder as she KNEW how ticklish they were ! Her lust was reaching a fever pitch and she was loving every second of it ! She knew, when that moment came, her orgasm would be so explosive that it would blow the top of her head off !

Sandra used one hand to tickle the tops of Debbie’s thighs while the other plucked at the garters that held her nylons up. While she was at it, Sandra tickled Debbie onto her tummy and quickly released the clasps of her bra and garter belt. She straddled the giggling girl, but knew she wouldn’t have tried to get away if her underwear was on fire ! Teasingly, she rolled down Debbie’s nylons one at a time; tickling the back of her legs as she did so.

"Such ticklish legs !" Sandy cooed, "…I can’t wait to see how soft and tender your pretty little feet are !" Sandra was caught up in the lustful fun of being the tickler ! Her own nipples strained at their captivity and she couldn’t wait to let them free to be fondled and teased.

Finally, she stripped off Deb’s stockings and beheld the cutest little feet she’d ever seen ! They were absolutely perfect ! High wrinkled arches, round chubby heels, and adorable little toes that just screamed to be tickled !

Sandy kicked off her pumps, hiked up her skirt till it was around her waist, and straddled Deb’s wiggling buns. She covered all of the smaller woman’s legs with her upper body, making sure that her own hard nipples rubbed against the back of the brunette’s calves. She wriggled her slender size 9 feet under Debbie’s chest and was rewarded when her toes found two very hard nipples to play with ! Only then did she regard the pretty bare soles that lay only inches from her face !

"My what pretty little feet !" she exclaimed as she sloooooowly dragged a fingernail up and down the soft skin.

Debbie cackled wildly and now and then beat a tiny fist into the carpet.

"And soooooo soft !" she cooed, "….don’t you ever walk on them ?" she teased. "And I can see how ticklish they are ! Oooooohhhhh !!!! this must really be torture for you ! I think I’ll just lay here and tickle these pretty little feet for say….oh maybe FIVE HOURS or so !"

Sandra’s teasing is what did it ! Debbie started giggling and moaning in the same breath and her body vibrated with joy as her lust took possession !

Sandra could feel the orgasm rippling through the brunette’s body and knew just how to take advantage of it. Just as it seemed it was reaching it’s peak, Sandra used all of her nails, raking them up and down Debbie’s helpless, upturned soles !

Debbie screamed in delight as multiple orgasms began to rip through her body ! She’d never felt anything so intense before ! And she couldn’t stop laughing all the while ! Her feet were being tickled like they never had before and she was losing her mind ! Breathing was something everybody else did; but not Debbie ! She could only shudder and whimper as Sandra turned her into a helpless mass of ticklish female flesh !

Later, Debbie realized she had passed out from the intense ecstasy of her first real tickle experience ! She woke up on the couch to find herself cuddled against a very sexy and very nude Sandra Philmont !

"Welcome back little one !" Sandy teased as she played with one of Debbie’s still rock-hard nipples.

Debbie giggled in delight and squirmed with joy as her now hyper-ticklish body responded. She gazed with adoring eyes at Sandy and was immediately lost in the deep pools of her bright green eyes.

"I know you couldn’t tell me you wanted to be tickled !" she murmured as she nuzzled the brunette’s ear. "And.. I know how much it excites you !"

"I… I…" Debbie stammered, "I know you do !" she finally said as she buried her face between Sandra’s perfect, white breasts.

"And how do you know that Deb ?" Sandy asked as she tickled the smaller woman’s tummy.

"Teeeeheheheeeeee !!!" Deb giggled as she writhed against the redhead, "…well I had to come back and lock my desk last Friday….." and she began to tell Sandra the whole story. From start to finish, she told of what she’d seen, how she’d felt. She relayed the tumultuous night dreaming of her and the plan she’d formed in her mind.

Sandra was shocked at first, then joined Debbie in girlish giggling as the story came to its close.

"I just knew that if you loved to be tickled so much, that you’d enjoy doing some tickling yourself !"

Sandy then told Debbie the WHOLE story of how the blonde coed had tickled her into submission. Throughout the telling, Debbie was becoming more and more excited.

"You’re that ticklish ? The same as I am ?" she asked in wonder.

Sandy nodded her assent. "And actually Debbie, I think you might be able to help me with a little "counseling" session I intend to have with that young lady ! I may even let you ‘watch’!"

Debbie giggled and snuggled deeper into Sandra’s softness.

"Now, what should we do to punish a naughty little girl that tries to trap her boss ?"

Debbie gazed up at Sandy and saw a wicked leer on her face.

"I know one place I forgot to tickle !" Sandy giggled and slithered her hand down between Debbie’s thighs.

When Debbie opened her mouth in an "O" of delighted surprise, Sandra pulled her close and covered that "O" with a deep, passionate kiss ! Deb’s moans and squeaks of delight never made it past those ruby lips as she shuddered in ecstasy !

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back