• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3 a.m. (f/m)

Ayla ny

Verified
the clock says 3 a.m. when I walk back into the room. it is so quiet. I can hear his deep rythmic breathing and the wind outside. the only light in the room is coming from the bathroom door... left open just enough to throw a thin fan of light. in this light I can see him. I smile and look at him... he is curled up on his side. hands under the pillow. he has a look of peace that only one who is having familiar, comfortable dream can wear. he is beautiful... and what do I want to do? I want to tickle him.

I tip-toe to the foot of the bed. his feet are all snug... tucked into the end of our blanket. I hold my breath and pull at the edge of the blanket. slowly it slips out from under his feet. he nuzzles them together at the touch of the cool air outside of their little blanket caccoon.

just how soundly is he sleeping? I pick one soft, ticklish heel to find out... very light, very small circles with the edge of my fore-finger nail. he gives a slight 'shoo-fly' wiggle and then right back into that dreamland slumber he goes. can I take it a step further? do I dare? I step softly, listening for any sign of his waking. at the vanity, I pluck four ribbons from the basket on top. these will do nicely.

I feel giddy... I can not believe I am about to do this. every sense I have is on guard. I want so badly to do this... so, so slowly I pull one foot to a corner of the bed. I tie quickly and then hold very still. he mumbles a small dreamland complaint and then is still again. feeling more confident, more axious... I pull his other foot over and tie it to it's corner. a nervous, excited giggle bubbles up when I hurry to his wrists and secure them. each to it's own corner.

I did it! I can hardly believe it. when he begins to stir... trying to get comfortable and slowly realizing that he can not... I feel a twinge of panic. ...aahhh but he can not stop me now. the reality of that sinks in. standing at the side of the bed I tickle the palm of his hand with my fingertip. the moment I see he is floating slowly back to the real world... I let my fingers crawl their way down his fore-arm.

I can see the moment he realizes what is happening in his eyes... and before he can protest, I climb onto his hips, slide my hands up to his wrists and whisper in his ear. "are you ticklish honey?" my hands slide down his arms. "you are... aren't you?" his only answer is a gasp. "ssshhh... just a little tickling... that's all." before any words to the contrary can take form on his lips... "ah ah ah... not a word now." I caution.

I can feel his body tensing as I near his oh so ticklish under arms. my fingers dance over their target and with a feathery soft touch, spread the tingles down his sides. his belly tightens. he is holding his breath... I wait...

the moment he can no longer hold his breath, my fingers begin their dance all over again.... crawling up his chest, brushing his neck and once more circling their target. I lean in close... "this is the spot... isn't it?" he is panting, gathering his strength. "gotcha, baby." I whisper... and dig in.

Last edited:
Ayla ny

This story is truly a masterpiece and I enjoyed it very much. Expertly executed. Well done.

Bravo!

Once Again

Ayla, ayla, ayla...you've done it again. Written something even better than your last. As much as I enjoyed your other stories, this one took me to another level. And something tells me your best is yet to come.

glen

I enjoyed writing this very much... and am so glad that you enjoyed reading it. thank you so much for letting me know.

Ayla

Gotta Love It!!

This is a great short story!!

You are an evil one aren't you?! I knew I liked you for some reason!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back