• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One Tree Hill Tickling Fic

ticklish_bitch

Hi All, I asked about having someone write a OTH tickling fic for me a long time ago, but although there were hundreds of views, no one wrote it. Finally I decided to write one myself. This is my first fic, so be nice, but I'd really appreciate constructive feedback. Thanks!

TB.

PS. This is just a quick draft. I will add descriptions and such later, but I assume OTH Fans won't have a problem imagining it. Oh, and this is Season 5, so they're about 20 or so!

Peyton knocked lightly on her best friend’s with a brightly wrapped package in her other hand. Hearing no answer from inside, Peyton walked into Brooke’s room and grinned at the sight in front of her. Brooke was sprawled out on her bed, her hair rumpled and her limbs everywhere.

Peyton rolled her eyes but she couldn’t help but notice how cute Brooke looked in her baby blue Betty Boop PJ shorts and matching bra. Peyton walked over to the bed and shook Brooke gently. Brooke moaned and opened one eye slightly.

“Ugh! P. Sawyer, I was having the best dream!” Brooke complained, her voice thick with sleep.

“Of course you were, you perv!” Peyton teased, sitting down on the bed beside her.

Brooke sighed and rolled over. “What’s up?”

“What’s up? Brooke, it’s your birthday, that’s what’s up!”

“It is?” Brooke asked, furrowing her brow.

“Brooke, don’t tell me you forgot your birthday!”

“Oh right, it is my birthday. Oh well. Thanks for coming over Peyton, but I’d rather just sleep through this entire miserable day.” Brooke rolled over onto her stomach and closed her eyes again.

“Oh, no. You are not sleeping through your birthday Brooke! I’m not going to let you.” Peyton ripped the blanket off of Brooke and threw it on the floor, making Brooke groan in protest. “Now, get up you lazy bum!” Peyton exclaimed, slapping Brooke’s butt with a satisfying smack.

“Ouch!” Brooke yelped. The thin cotton of her shorts didn’t provide much protection. She covered her bottom with her hands, but didn’t make any effort to get out of bed.

Peyton shook her head. Sometimes Brooke could be so damn stubborn! She decided to try another tactic, one that was sure to work. “Brooke, if you don’t get up, you won’t get to open all of your presents.”

Brooke opened one eye and thought about that for a second. She could just imagine all of the fabulous new clothes that her friends had gotten her. “No,” she thought to herself. “They’ll all still be there tomorrow. Besides, I’m rich!” She ignored Peyton.

“Brooke, come on! I know you’re bummed about Lucas being away this summer but you’ve gotta cheer up! Your birthday is your favorite day of the year.”

“It is not!” Brooke replied unconvincingly.

“Brooke…You once told me that if Jesus gets a National holiday for his birthday, why shouldn’t you,” Peyton reminded her.

Brooke giggled, remembering.

“Oh, is that a laugh I hear, B. Davis? Are you maybe enjoying your birthday after all?” Peyton teased, poking Brooke’s side.

“No,” Brooke replied adamantly, pulling away from Peyton. “Now, I am going back to sleep and I’d appreciate it if you would leave me alone.”

“Fine, Brooke. If that’s what you want. I’ll go home and you can stay in bed and be miserable,” Peyton said, standing up to leave.

Brooke rolled over and watched as Peyton walked towards the door.

“Peyton! I can’t believe you’d actually leave me to spend my birthday by myself!” Brooke exclaimed in disbelief.

Peyton laughed. “That’s what I thought! Now get your ass out of bed so we can celebrate properly.”

“I was thinking maybe you could just stay in bed with me,” Brooke said with a pout. “Can’t I just be miserable for one measly day?”

“Sure, as long as you do fun things with me while you’re being miserable,” Peyton replied, smiling at her.

Brooke rolled her eyes. She had said almost those exact words to Peyton when she had been bumming.

“Fun things like what?”

“I have the whole day planned, but you’ll have to get out of bed to do it Missy. Now, up!!” Peyton grabbed Brooke’s hand and tried to tug her out of bed, but Brooke slipped her hand out of Peyton’s grasp and rolled back over onto her tummy.

“Fine, Brooke. If you want to do this the hard way, two can play this game,” Peyton thought to herself. She stood up on the bed with her legs on either side of Brooke’s hips and began jumping, bouncing Brooke all over the place.

“Peyton!!” Brooke yelled in both amusement and annoyance.

“What’s the matter Brooke? Is it hard to sleep when I’m doing this?”

“No,” Brooke replied. “I can sleep through anything.” There was a bit of defiance in her voice that Peyton picked up on immediately.

Peyton stopped jumping and stood over Brooke. “Is that right? Anything?” Peyton asked with a grin.

“Anything,” came the reply. Brooke pulled the pillow over her head, trying to block out any noise that Peyton might make.

“All right then,” Peyton said, accepting the challenge. She dropped down to the bed, straddling Brooke’s hips.

“Peyton, what are you doing?” Brooke asked, her voice muffled under the pillow.

“Nothing, go back to sleep. You can sleep through anything remember?”

“That’s right, I can,” Brooke said. She closed her eyes tightly, hoping this was true. She didn’t know what Peyton had in store for her, but Peyton knew her better than anyone and would know exactly what buttons to push.

Peyton felt Brooke’s body relax beneath her and grinned. She wouldn’t be relaxed for long. Peyton laid both hands on either side of Brooke’s stomach, almost casually, and was immediately rewarded by Brooke stiffening slightly.

“So Brooke, remember how I used to get information out of you when we were kids?” Peyton asked.

Brooke didn’t answer, but her eyes shot open beneath the pillow and her body tensed up even more.

Peyton moved her fingers slightly and Brooke shivered, anticipating what was to come. “You sure you want to do this?” Peyton asked.

Again, there was no answer.

“All right. Just remember, you asked for this.” Peyton quickly skittered her fingers up Brooke’s sides. Brooke shrieked immediately and pulled her arms down quickly but it was too late, as Peyton’s fingers were already wrapped around her delicate tummy. Peyton dug into Brooke’s belly, tickling her hard.

“Ha, ha, ha, ha!! Peyton, stop! Ha, ha, ha, ha!!” Brooke burst out between bouts of laughter.

“Stop what?” Peyton replied innocently. She slowed her fingers down and wiggled them just slightly. Brooke’s laughter reduced to helpless giggles as she tried to push Peyton’s hands away.

“T-t-t-tickling me!!”

“I am tickling you,” Peyton said, feigning confusion. “Ohhh, you want me to keep tickling you? Oh Brooke, you didn’t even have to ask!”

With that, Peyton skittered her fingers up and down Brooke’s arms. As she got closer to Brooke’s underarms, she watched for the reaction she knew would come.

She slipped her fingers quickly into the hollow of Brooke’s underarms and wiggled her fingers gently.

Brooke screamed and bucked wildly, almost throwing Peyton off of her. Peyton continued tickling under her arms for another minute and then stopped, keeping her hands in place.

Brooke kept her body tense, waiting for more as she giggled uncontrollably.

“So…Are you enjoying your birthday yet B. Davis?” Peyton asked.

Brooke closed her eyes, considering her answers. If she said yes, Peyton would win and she might even continue to tickle her. But then again, she might stop and Brooke wasn’t sure if she wanted her to stop. If she said no, Peyton would definitely continue until Brooke gave in.

Brooke gritted her teeth and tried to pull her arms in as much as possible. “No.”

Peyton grinned. She had hoped Brooke wouldn’t give in so soon. “Oh realllllly?” Peyton asked. “Then why are you laughing so much?”

“Because you’re tickling me!” Brooke exclaimed.

“You mean…this” Peyton punctuated her words by wiggling her fingers in Brooke’s underarms again. “…tickles?”

“Y-yessss!!!” Brooke screamed as she burst into laughter again. Brooke twisted and turned, trying to throw Peyton off of her so that she could have a few moments of relief, but Peyton’s legs followed her body easily.

Beneath her, Peyton could feel Brooke weakening. She immediately moved down to her feet and straddled her legs, pulling Brooke’s bare feet up towards her.

Brooke couldn’t stop giggling, especially when she knew what was to come.

“No…N-n-not my f-f-feet!!” Brooke cried, but Peyton was already running her long nails up and down Brooke’s sensitive soles.

Brooke’s toes moved back and forth as they desperately tried to protect themselves from Peyton’s tickling fingers. Peyton quickly changed her method and began scrabbling her fingers all over Brooke’s feet, making it impossible for Brooke to adjust to the torturous sensations.

Peyton noticed that Brooke kept trying to turn herself over onto her back in hopes that she could sit up and push Peyton away. Peyton smiled and relaxed her grip on Brooke’s legs, allowing Brooke to roll over. Before Brooke could react, Peyton climbed back up her body and straddled Brooke’s hips.

Brooke tried pushing Peyton away with both hands, but she was still too weak from the tickling for it to do any good. Peyton grabbed one of Brooke’s hands and held it above her head, as she tickled up and down her rib cage. Brooke shrieked and tried to use her left hand to try to cover her sensitive ribs. It was no use because Peyton was a skilled tickler and moved her hands too quickly for Brooke to keep up.

It was time. Peyton thought. She tickled Brooke’s sides for a few more seconds and then reached up and found the leather cuffs she knew Brooke kept attached to her bed. She quickly wrapped it around Brooke’s wrist before Brooke even realized what was happening.

“Peyton! What are you doing?!” Brooke asked in surprise, trying to keep an angry look on her face.

Peyton grabbed her other hand and although Brooke fought hard to pull it back down, Peyton was stronger to begin with and easily tied her other wrist as well.

Peyton looked down at Brooke with a self-satisfied grin.

“Enjoying your birthday now?” She asked.

Brooke tried not to smile. “Why do you keep asking me that? I already told you no.”

Peyton rolled her eyes. “Well, maybe there’s something I can do about that.” She slid her body down Brooke’s legs and straddled them again, her back to Brooke. Brooke kicked her legs as hard as she could, but she was no match for Peyton. Peyton’s hands deftly tickled Brooke’s soles, wearing her out easily, and then cuffed each ankle to one side of the bed. Peyton slipped off of the bed and turned around to see Brooke’s expression.

Brooke seemed to be in disbelief. “Untie me right now, P. Sawyer! I mean it!”

“Sorry Brooke. I told you you were going to enjoy your birthday, whether you like it or not.”

“I thought you were my best friend,” Brooke said, pouting a little. The puppy dog face often worked on Peyton, but not this time.

“I am your best friend,” Peyton agreed. “That’s why it’s my duty to make sure you have the best birthday ever.”

“And you’re going to accomplish this by tying me up?”

“Oh come on Brooke,” Peyton replied. “You think I don’t know that your ultimate fantasy is to be tied up and tickled by someone who knows exactly how to torture you? Someone who knows every ticklish spot on your entire body and knows how to get the best reaction from every one of them?”

Brooke shivered. She could already feel herself becoming aroused. Peyton continued, enjoying the reaction she was getting.

“Someone who knows exactly how to tease you and make it sooo much worse?” Peyton stepped towards the end of the bed where Brooke’s feet were tied. She placed her hands, nails ready, on either sole.

Brooke’s eyes filled with fear and she tensed her body as much as possible, but the tickling never came.

“Something’s missing,” Peyton said thoughtfully. “Ah, I know. You stay here and I’ll be right back.”

“Ha, ha,” Brooke said sarcastically. “Where am I going to go?”

Peyton didn’t reply. She left the room, leaving Brooke to wonder what her friend had in store for her.

************************End Part 1**************************

great story

awesome story. i love one tree hill. i am sooo looking forward to the next one

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back