• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Case of the X

XtremeTickler67

I have been a frequent visitor to the TMF, and over the past few months have enjoyed reading the stories posted here. Just yesterday I became a member, and soon thereafter, wrote my first story. It's kind of long, but here it is:

“I had a great time tonight, Jimmy,” Kim said as they walked up to her front door. Kim Hagens was a beautiful 18-year-old. Average height, about 5’10, a little skinny, with long blonde hair that glistened in the sun, and eyes so blue you’d think they’d swallowed an ocean. She had been in college for only a couple months. She and one of her best friends from back home in Long Island lived in a small cottage a couple miles from the college campus, and besides a condemned house a couple yards down the street, the house was in the middle of nowhere.
About a month ago, Kim started going out with Jimmy Kelly, a bright sophmore, who along with having a 3.6 GPA was the captain of the lacrosse team, capturing the national title the previous year. Jimmy and Kim had a great relationship going, which brings us to where we are now
“Yeah, me too. So, talk to you soon?”
“You bet,” she replied, smiling. She leaned up and gave him a quick peck on the cheek and unlocked the front door to the house. “Bye.” She walked into the pitch black house. She threw down her little purse and walked over to the wall where the light switch was. She turned it on, and gasped.
“I can’t believe it!” she muttered, looking around. “Megs finally cleaned this dump up!” She had expected the couch to be littered with soda cans and beer bottles, dirty clothes everywhere, and Megan’s eight pairs of shoes to be all over the floor. But everything was neat, a sight Kim hadn’t seen for months since she last visited home for Christmas. She smiled to herself, and called out for her roommate.
“Hey Megs, I’m home!” she called. No response. “Hm, that’s weird, I didn’t think she had any plans tonight,” Kim muttered, whisking a strand of hair out of her soft, pretty face. She went upstairs to the only bedroom in the house, the lights in here also off. She walked to the tiny closet, managing to find her way around the beds and dressers through the darkness. She opened the closet and turned on the interior light.
“Damn, I thought she’d changed for a minute,” she said to herself, looking into the closet. Inside the 4x4 ‘room’ was hundreds of empty cans and jars, clothes, and yes, all eight pairs of shoes all over the floor. She put her black jacket inside, shut off the light, and walked over to the nightstand next to her bed, turning on the light, brightening the room.
Suddenly, a muffled scream came to Kim’s little ears, and she looked to Megan’s bed. Her eyes opened wide as saucers, her jaw dropped at what she saw. Megan lay on the bed clad in nothing but jean shorts and a skimpy bra, revealing almost all of her large breasts. Her wrists were tied to the bedposts, and her ankles were tied together, as well with being securely tied to the end bedposts. Her mouth was taped up, her long red hair matted to her head with sweat.
Kim stumbled over to help her, but felt a strike to the head, almost feeling like a gunshot, and fell to the ground as a shadow fell over her. Everything went black just as the face of a young, handsome man came into view.

Kim awoke on her bed, not sure where she was at first. But then she felt a throb in the back of her head and suddenly remembered. She tried to rub her head, but her arm was immobile. After a moment of struggling, she realized she was in the same position as she had seen Megan just before being knocked out, but unlike Meg, she was still wearing her dress from her dinner with Jimmy. Kim struggled for another moment, but her bonds were tied tight. She looked over to Megan.
“What’s going on?” Kim questioned. But Megan couldn’t respond, as her mouth was still taped. She gave as much of a shrug as her bonds would allow. Suddenly, the door opened, in walked the young man Kim had caught a glimpse of just before passing out. It was Sam Ankinson, Megan’s ex-boyfriend, and following him was Pete Wanshawnk, Kim’s ex. The girls had dated them in high school for about a month, but dumped them when someone had started a rumor that they were gay. After that, Sam and Pete basically fell to the bottom of the ‘social-chain’, and faced ridicule and pranks everyday until dropping out just a month before graduation.
“Sam? Pete? What the hell do you guys think you are freakin’ doing?” Kim screamed. Sam smiled. She could see the evil burning in his eyes as he looked up and down her sexy body.
“Payback, Kimmy, wonderful, perfect payback.” He walked over to Megan and ripped off the tape covering her mouth.
“Don’t you dare hurt us you sick f*ck!” she shouted at the top of her lungs.
“We’re not stupid, we wouldn’t think of harming you. If we touched you it would be huge, we’d probably be charged with assault, being a sexist, and whole bunch o’ otha’ sh*t,” exclaimed Sam. Pete stepped forward.
“That’s why we’re gonna get you back, a fate worse than death.” Pete walked over to Kim’s bed, and sat down next to her. She looked confused.
“What are you talking about?” she said, getting nervous. All she could think was that Megs and her would be raped, over and over. She had never felt this scared, this vulnerable in her life, but she hadn’t a clue what was to come.
Sam reached into his back pocket and pulled out a stuff yet soft feather. He twirled it in his fingers, letting the light on the nightstand reflect off of it. Kim was still confused, but Megan knew what was in store, her eyes growing with fear.
“You girls wouldn’t happen to be….” Sam paused, Megan dreading the words and Kim feeling both interested and scared. “Ticklish?” he finished. Kim’s heart skipped a beat, her eyes doubling in size.
“Oh no, please don’t, I can’t stand it at all,” Megan pleaded, tears almost already swelling in her pretty green eyes. Kim started struggling against her bonds, begging.
“NO! Please, you can’t!” Pete smiled, and pulled out a similar feather.
“Oh yes, I can,” he said. He threw up her skirt, revealing her sexy, thin stomach and black panties. Pete took the feather, inserting it into her naval. As soon as he did this, Kim started giggling nonstop. She realized it was her struggling that was causing the tickling, so she stopped, and sucked her stomach in, trying to hide deep in her bed. Pete lowered the feather into her naval.
“No, please, don’t!” He started stroking the perimeter of her naval with the feather, slow and lightly, emitting quiet giggles from her beautiful red lips. “I’ll, I – I’ll have sex with you!” she finally shouted. “ I’ll make love to you all night!” Pete retracted the feather, pondering the thought.
“Hmm,” he said, stroking his own chin with the feather. Kim smiled, hoping he would accept. “No, because while it would probably be enjoyable, it would be untrue, so I have to decline.” Kim’s heart dropped at that moment. It had been her last hope. Pete lowered the feather once again and started stroking her naval, and up and down her stomach.
“This damn dress is getting in the way,” he said, getting up. He left the room, and Kim sighed. Then she remembered Megan and looked over at her. Sam was stroking the feather up and down her stomach as he tickled her underarms with his fingers. Megan turned over, laughing uncontrollably.
“Pleaahhhhsssaahhhh! Stahhhhhhhhhhhp. AHHH!” She looked like she would explode. Sam stopped for a second. “Oh, thank God,” she said. Sam then dropped the feather and started digging into her ribs with both hands, fingers moving in and out of her ribcage. Megan started bucking up and down as much as her bonds would allow, screaming.
“Nooooaaahhhhhh! Pleaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhzahhhh! Hahaaaahvahhh mercahhhhhh! No, ahhh, I can’tahahah tahhhkahhh it! No morahh! Haha ha!” Her face was bright red from laughing, and tears had started rolling down her cheeks. Sam then dove in started licking her naval as he continued going up and down her sides with his hands. Now her laughs and screams were mixed with an occasional moan.
Kim watched in horror. While she felt bad for her friend, she had to admit, she kind of enjoyed watching this. In fact, it was really turning her on. Sam continued to tickle Megan as Pete returned to the room with a knife. Kim started bucking again as Pete sat on the bed again. He cut her dress away, so she was left in nothing but her bra and panties. Pete sat on her hips, taking the feather in hand and stroking her armpits.
“Oh Godahh! Stoahhhhpitttaahhhh!” She screamed. He stroked her with the feather in one hand, dancing the fingers of his other hand all over her stomach. She was squirming everywhere, but her bonds combined with his weight allowed her to go nowhere.
“Pleaaahhhhhhhzaaahhhhhhh! I, stahhhhhhhhhaahhhhpahh! AhhhHahhh! It ticklahhhsahhhhh toahhhhh ahahhaaaaaahaaa bahhhhahhhadd! NO! HahaHA!” She screamed, laughing wildly. Kim had been tickled before, but only for a few seconds, never like this. It had only been five minutes before she started bawling and laughing at the same time.
Pete then dropped his feather and went with Sams method of using both hands to up and down her rib cage. Despite the heavy bondage, Kim started wildly bucking up and down on the bed, screaming. “NOOOOO! AhhhHaaahHaaa! I can’t Takkaahhhhhhahhhh it! Haaahhaaaa!”
“You may not think you can, but you most definitely can,” Pete said, smiling, and digging in harder. Pete turned around, and again with feather in hand, still tickling her stomach with the other hand, started stroking her milky white thighs, bringing a new laugh.
“Ohhhhhhh HaaaahHahaaaahaaahh! Hmm, Oh yeahaaaaaaaaahhaaaaaa! Stoaaaahhp! Meahhhhhhhcayyhhhaahhhh!” For a minute, she started moaning, and you’d almost think she was enjoying it. Kim, while laughing and screaming and crying and begging all at once, managed to look over at Megan, screaming with laughter as Sam got into a 69 position, using one hand to tickle her beautifully polished feet and the other to tickle her thighs and naval.
“Ohhhhaaaahhaa! Pleaaaahhhhahhhhzaaaahhhhzzzzahhh! Noaahhhhhhh! Haaaahhaahahahaha, No morahh Ha! No moahhaahre!” It looked like she couldn’t take anymore, and indeed she couldn’t. Within another minute, she passed out, hair matted to her face with sweat and tears, her entire body covered in a thick, warm sweat.
“Hey man, hold up,” Sam said. Pete ceased tickling Kim, but she continued laughing and giggling uncontrollably. “Now my fun’s all gone!”
“Why don’t you come over here and help me?” Pete offered. Sam smiled and walked over to the foot of Kim’s bed.
“NO! Please, I can’t take anymore! I’ll die!” she screamed as he removed her heels, revealing a pair of soft, beautiful feet.
“No, you won’t,” Sam said, trying to sound reassuring.
“But you might wish you would,” Pete added, smiling. He again started digging into her ribs and armpits, and she again started bucking. In addition to this, Sam started scratching his fingers all over her feet, making her scream louder. Sam then walked into the bathroom and came back, in his arms a brush and an electric toothbrush. But Kim was too busy screaming to notice.
“Noooooahhhhhhh! Haaaahaaaahaaa, Iahaah no moraaaaaaahhhh Haaaah! NO!” Sam knelt at her feet, taking the electric toothbrush in hand, turning it on, emitting a quiet buzzing. He applied it to her sensitive soles, digging in between each painted toe.He took his other hand and started scratching her other sole, up and down the arch and making little circles on her heel. As he did this, Pete continued digging into her stomach, sticking his fingers in between each of her ribs, brushing the feather across her naval and thighs.
“PleaaaaaaahaaHaaaaaaaazzzz! Noaaahhhhhaahahah, I’ll do anythaaaaaaaahhhhaaangahhhhhhh! No, no, no! Staaaahahahhaaaaaaapppaaaaahahah!”
They continued tickling all over. Sam took the brush and began savagely going up and down doth arches, causing Kim to struggle even more, and her laughter to get more intense. Pete took the electric toothbrush and began going over her armpits and breasts with it, mixing moans in with her screams of laughter every time he crossed her stiff nipples. After another fifteen minutes, Kim’s laughter started dying down, until no sound came from her mouth besides an occasional pant.
“This is getting kinda boring, wanna go watch t.v.?” Sam suggested.
“Yeah, sure.” Kim kept laughing for another minute or so, until she finally sighed with relief.
“Oh, thank God. No more, I didn’t think I could take anymore.”
“Oh, don’t worry, there’s still more for you,” Pete announced, running downstairs. He returned with a container of butter and a brush. Sam smiled.
“Ya know, Pete, you are a genius,” he said, as he dipped the brush in the butter and started coating it onto Kim’s bare feet. Just the brush sent sensations up her legs, making her giggle uncontrollably again.
“I know,” Pete said, proudly. Once they had covered her soles, they stood up and walked over to Megan’s bed, and covered her feet. While she had long since passed out, the brush caused her to giggle softly in her sleep. They then stood up and walked towards the door.
“What? Are you just gonna leave us here now?” Kim asked, still hoarse from laughing so long.
“No. Remember those two dogs I had?” Pete replied. She shrugged.
“Yeah, so?” Pete smiled.
“Blacky, Xavier, c’mon boys!” he shouted. There was the sound of collars and four pairs of feet running up the old stairs of the house, and two tall black labs came into the bedroom. “Have a nice night!” Pete said, closing and locking the door. Kim just lay for a moment, and then realized what was going on. On of the dogs went over to Megan’s feet, sniffed the fresh butter, and started licking her feet.
Kim froze as the second dog approached her feet. It started sniffing, and she started giggling just from anxiousness. The stuck out it’s long raspy tougne and started to lick the butter from her soles. Kim exploded into a fit of laughter as the rough tounge rolled up and down her arches. She lay there, the dog covering every inch of her soles, on her delicate arches, in between each toe, across the balls of her feet. This went on for another torrturous half hour, until she, like Megan had almost two hours before, passed out. But the dogs continued licking her feet, causing her to giggle in her sleep. Pete went up to the bedroom about a half hour later to see both girls laughing and giggling as the dogs licked the honey from their feet.
"Sleep well, girls," he said. "Tomorrow you have a big day ahead of you, we will finish what we have begun!" he said, grinning, fingering the feather in his pocket. It wouldn't be very long before he used it again, not long at all........

If this is approved by all of you people, I'm planning on writing part 2, but I'll have to wait and see......

impressive...

So do you mean to say you wrote this story in pretty much a day? Damn! Don't take this the wrong way, but you're a writing *freak*! I've never heard of such good work being put out so quickly. Well done.

Biggles

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back