• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Last Punishment. [[ M/F ]]

nice job

As the first one to read this story in it's early stages, i think it turned out great!! Love the upperbody tickling:)

Good job!

That did not suck ass at all - great character dynamic and upper body tickling. I rather liked it. :)

It may have been the last punishment but I hope it isn't the last we hear from you in the story forum.

It was a very well written story, Star. STOP JUDGING YOURSELF!!!!!! :xpeepsofa ^_^ But really, it was a good read.

Hey, starburstz91,

Thanks for telling me about that. I was surprised to see that you can actually write properly, which is fantastic. I appreciated the tickling descriptions a lot, and I sort of tried to put myself in the position of the girl in order to understand the appeal of the story to you. Was it supposed to seem appealing, or unpleasant? Or appealing because it was unpleasant?

Hey, starburstz91,

Thanks for telling me about that. I was surprised to see that you can actually write properly, which is fantastic. I appreciated the tickling descriptions a lot, and I sort of tried to put myself in the position of the girl in order to understand the appeal of the story to you. Was it supposed to seem appealing, or unpleasant? Or appealing because it was unpleasant?

Haha well yeahh, surprise surprise, i can semi type well :p. but yeahh the girl is too be completely helpless, afraid and confused. boyfriend is to have complete control. It iiis suppose to be appealing because it was unpleasant, but not too unpleasant, haha. Well, like, I tried to make the story helpless and controling for the tickling part.. soo she couldnt get away xD. haha Made it easier to tickle?

wow... that's an interesting ride... i don't know to be sad, happy, ecstatic, etc.

very good first entry... it takes a lot to throw your toe into the proverbial water of this place, welcome to the esteemed fraternity of fiction writers star... i look forward to your next work.

J.

Not bad. Kinda deep in the relationship aspect, and you can tell there's some real-life emotion going into this story. A different angle, to be sure.

I hope to see more from you.

Ah damnit. You beat me to it Dave. I read this this morning and was gonna comment on it but had to run.

I really enjoyed this starburstz91. Drew me in almost immediately and the tension kept me in the same chokehold (no pun intended) from start to finish. Like Dave said, the personal aspect makes it all the more real and therefore, all the more engaging.

Please do write more. :)

Nice!

Hey ,that was a GREAT story. I LOVE upper body tickling and the total control of that girl made this story really hot. Awesome job. Keep it up

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back