• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Resort": features Ashton/Jessica from LIB Productions

tmac

TMF Expert
Just to let everyone know, that I didn't write this. A fan of Laughter is Beautiful Productions likes creating stories using our models and sent me a few he has written. With his permission, I'm posting them on the TMF as I think writing is meant to be read in many cases. Also, its a cool idea and maybe others will jump on board in taking tickling models and using them for story ideas. Maybe producers can take submitted stores and produce a video form of the story.

To see preview clips of the featured models, visit http://laughterisbeautiful.us

I've included photos of these two southern belle girls below. Jessica is in the blue dress on the left, and Ashton is on the right.

The Resort

Ashton, a southern young, petite brunette and her friend Jessica, a just as petite, leggy girl also from the south were sitting in the den of Ashton's house.

I'm bored” Jessica complained, sinking down in her chair. “I know” Ashton agreed “but what can we do?” Asked the lovely southern girl, half asleep slumped over the arm of the couch.

“Who could that be?” Ashton asked when she heard the door bell ring, popping up from the couch and leaving the room. Jessica shortly followed her friend.

“Who was it?” Jessica asked, meeting Ashton coming back down the hall. Ashton shrugged in confusion. “I don't know” she said “all I found at the door were these” she handed a little booklet to her friend.

It was a brochure to a resort in the mountains. Upon opening the brochure two tickets with their names on them fell out.

“Should we go?”Ashton asked her leggy friend, looking at the tickets with an even more confused look on her face

Jessica being the older of the two was a little hesitant at first, but she had never been to a resort before and she knew that Ashton hadn't ether.

Ashton and Jessica made a promise to each other to watch each others back before heading off for the airport.

On arriving at the resort, Ashton and Jessica walked up to the front desk and rang the bell. “Huh, we must be the only people here” Said Ashton when no one answered the bell.

Later that night after the two girls had time to look around the resort, Jessica was lying on the bed in the room she had selected reading a book.

“Knock, knock” said Ashton, opening the door slowly. “It's OK” Jessica told her “I'm decent” she continued. “Good” said Ashton, popping open the door.

“What's up?” Jessica asked as her friend walked over. “Oh, nothing” Ashton answered, opting not to sit on the side of the bed, but rather to climb up in the bed and straddled Jessica's waist.

“What are you doing?” Jessica asked with a slight giggle. Ashton let her actions speak for her, as she began running her fingers over Jessica's ribs and criss crossing over her tummy.

Jessica made a grab at Ashton's ribs in retaliation, but the young petite beauty dodged and tickled her friend even harder.

Through the laughter Jessica thought she saw someone peeping through the window “Stop” she told Ashton “I thought I saw someone at that window”

Ashton stopped the onslaught long enough to go over to the window and check. “Nobody there” she said, re-straddling her friend.

“I swear, I saw somebody there” Said Jessica, grabbing Ashton's hands so as to not be tickled. “Hold on” Ashton said, un-straddling the freaked out girl. “I'll be right back” Ashton reassured her, and the ran out the door.

Ashton quickly returned, holding something behind her back. “What's that?” asked Jessica, trying to look over Ashton's shoulders.

“Don't worry” said Ashton, re-straddling her friend again and using her speed she tied both Jessica's arms to the head board posts.

“what're you doing?” Jessica asked, trying to buck Ashton off. “Well, if someone is watching lets give them a show” Ashton answered, pulling up Jessica shirt to expose her very ticklish tummy

Jessica didn't have time to respond because Ashton's fingers were already exploring the soft sensitive areas of Jessica's poor now exposed tummy.

Jessica bucked like a wild mare, but to no avail as Ashton held on by locking her legs around the wild girls waist.

Ashton's fingers explored every ticklish nook and cranny of Jessica's poor torso and back again. After a wild ride, Ashton decided the poor girl had been through enough and untied her.

Ashton went to her room and went right off to sleep. The next morning, Ashton Awoke to find herself and Jessica tied with arms above their head in what appeared to be a cave.

“What's going on?” Ashton asked, looking over at Jessica. Jessica shrugged her shoulders, but motioned her head as if to say their was someone behind her.

A guy in a dark mask stepped out from behind Jessica and up to Ashton, Running his fingers softly up Ashton's body.

Ashton couldn't help but squirm as the man fingers found her ticklish spots. “Oh, yes. I do believe I'm going to have fun with you two” He said with a smirk on his face.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back