• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The scheme of catwomen, Part 1

tummytickler100

TMF Poster
The Scheme of Catwoman

Staring Batgirl and Supergirl

One day the stunning Catwoman climbed through the window of her apartment without a bag full of money. "The damn security is getting too hi-tech in this city," She told herself. She went straight to her room still in her catburgler suit. "Saraaaaah!" she yelled to her main servint, a runaway. "Yes," she yelled to Catwoman on her way upstairs. "Do you think you could give me a massage swettie," she asked Sarah. "Sure," Sarah said without much of a choice. So Catwoman took off her shirt and climbed on her bed a lay on her stomach. Then Sarah straddled her tight but and began to deeply massage her shoulders. After a while Sarah decided to have some fun, so she started while massaging to catwomans sides. Then she took her nails and started to tap them up and down catwomens sides. "Hey! Hehehehehehehehe," Catwoman giggled as she did this. catwoman started to get up but was forced to stay down so as not to reveal herself to Sarah. Sarah then started to wiggle her fingers deeper into Catwoman's sides as her giggles transformed into laughter. "Stahahahp Plehehehehes!" cried catwoman as she was helpless to stop the tickling. But Sarah did not want to be punished so she got off of Catwoman and gave her her shirt. Catwoman recovered auickly and put her shirt on, then turneed around to face a nervous Sarah. Then it came to her, the way to punish the crime fighting duo Batgirl and Supergirl. She grinned at the suprised Sarah and ran off to tell her henchmen her plan.

My first fictional story, hope you liked the first part, more to
come :)

Oh man! Yesterday I was stuck on Batgirl adventures!

Ticklishtummy is off to a good start! But will the saga steam my raybans?!

Tune in for the next chapter!

Same bat writer! Same bat forum! :cool2:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back