• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beach Party Tickle! f/f/f....

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Treena spent the morning reading through her e-mails.. "boring!" She groaned to herself."I'd rather not be here! The day is much to beautiful for me to be inside!!." She rubbed her eyes and went back to her e-mail.

Then she came to a curious e-mail. "Not business mail.. not personal either."
There was a pink feather on the e-mail. Treena opened it up. The pink feather danced across her screen, leading to a smiling face. The feather tickled the face and opened the e-mail. She smiled as she read the invitation.
"Come play today on the beaches of Avalon .. Tickler's Paradise... Tickler's dilemma!" Time and other instructions followed. Treena smiled. She loved a good tickling and today's boredom was suffocating her.

Treena told her secretary to cancel the rest of the. "And no! I am not leaving a number for you to reach me. See you tomorrow!" Treena goosed her secretary's ribs and ran down to the elevator.

Treena was an up and coming corporate executive who worked an 80 hour week and needed a way of releasing her stress. Treena found Tickled Pink by accident. A client took Treena out to lunch to ask her to invest in a new company.

"Tell me more about this company of yours and maybe I'll consider it." asked Treena. Mordessa smiled and said in hushed tones, "Ever wish for a way to let off steam after a long, hard day?" Treena smiled. "Oh yes.. constantly. So how do you propose I do that?" smiled Treena. Mordessa laughed."Let me ask you one simple question. Are you.. ticklish?" Treena shivered. "Why... yes.. I am... horribly ticklish everywhere. Why do you ask?" Mordessa continued. "I have several "bordellos for tickling. They offer every type of tickling situation you could ever imagine or just straight tickling! Why don't you meet me at one tonight and see for yourself.

So Treena went that evening to Mordessa's bordello to see for herself. Mordessa came to the entryway dressed in leathers. Treena smiled. "I'm impressed. Do I call you Mistress or Madam?" Mordessa laughed. "Mistress will be fine. Now come upstairs and let's see how ticklish you are!"

Treena followed Mordessa upstairs. As they went down the long hallway, Treena could hear giggling, laughter and outright pleading followed by more ticklish laughter. Mordessa showed Treena the bordello and introduced her to her other "mistresses" Then Mordessa and Treena entered a small room. Inside the room was a bed with leather wrists straps and ankle straps for tying spread eagled. On one wall was a pair of metal rings for tying the wrists over the tickler's head.There were baskets of brightly colored feathers and brushes and other tickle toys in every corner. There was a small shower for afterwords or if the two wanted to play in the shower.

Treena looked around and smiled. "Well.. I see you've thought of everything." Mordessa laughed. "OH yes.. My ticklers have to be well equipped for the ladies that come here. now then ... shall be have some fun?!"

Treena smiled and nodded. "Usually I don't play much anymore except for my own small clientèle, but since you are a prospective benefactor.. I'm going to add you to my private tickle list." Mordessa walked over to where Treena was standing and slide her hands around her waist. Treena jumped nervously as she felt Mordessa's long nails through her silk blouse. "Ticklish eh Treena?" Then Mordessa ran her nails along Treena's waist, making her double over, giggling. While Treena was folded over, Mordessa dug her fingertips in Treena's lower sides. Treena let out a long giggle and managed to wriggle away from Mordessa, who just laughed.

"You're more ticklish than I thought! I'm going to have fun exploring your body and making you laugh!" Treena was still giggling as Mordessa began stripping her down to her bra and nylons. Then she ran her fingertip over Treena's bra covered nipples. Treena dissolved in laughter,

Mordessa tied Treena wrists outstretched against the wall, wiggling her nails at her menacingly. Then Mordessa smiled to herself. "I think you need to have a"taste" of the Tickling Chair!" Treena smiled. She had seen a picture of a Tickling Chair with another woman in it being tickled. she fantasied about being in the chair after she saw the photo.

Mordessa unrestrained Treena and took her to The Chair Room and sat her down in the chair. The chair was nothing more than a three sided box with a cushion the seat. Tickler's arms were tied above their head and there feet restrained for later tickles.

Treena was barely wearing any clothing as Mordessa tied her arms up over her head. Treena's bra was off, revealing her firm and v very ticklish breasts and nipples. Her garter belt was black lace, covering her pubic area which was shaved smooth and well oiled. Her silk stockings were still on. After Mordessa tied Treena in the chair, she stepped behind her and whispered,"Ready my Darling?" Treena bit her lip as she felt the touch of Mordessa candy apple red nails tickling slowly down her arms to her smooth underarms.Treena giggled girlishly as Mordessa kept tickling lower, down the side so her firm , ticklish breasts. Treena howled at the touch of her tickler's nails on such sensitive , ticklish skin. She raised her body and swayed franticly as Mordessa kept tickling her breasts and then her sides.
Mordessa saw how ticklish Treena was and took a feather tip and swirled it down over the tops her her breasts and then over both nipples, sending Treena into new heights of laughter. Mordessa worked the feather around each nipple then on the underside of each breast, driving her mad with ticklish laughter. Her breasts bounced up and down as the tickling continued.

As Mordessa kept working the feathers over her breasts and nipples, Treena's body lifted and swayed back and forth in the chair, trying to avoid the touch of the feather. Mordessa was enjoying how ticklish Treena was and decided to give her the "full tickling experience" and stopped long enough to get another Mistress to join them.

While Mordessa was getting Mistress Karla, Treena's chest heaved up and down as she gasped for air between giggles as her now pink upper body still tingled from her tickling. Mordessa and Mistess Karla came back into the Chair Room, both smiling. Treena looked up and said, "Wh-who is this?" Mordessa introduced Mistress Karla. "Mistress Karla is an expert when it comes to upper body tickling. I called her in because I'm going to see how ticklish your feet are!.

Treena became a bit anxious at the though of anyone, let alone Mordessa, touching her feet. "Pl-please...My feet are extremely ticklish! I can't beer to have them tickled! It's very... erogenous for me." Mordessa smiled. "Oh I'll take care of that for you as well! Perhaps I'll leave the nylons on while I tickle your feet!.

Mistress Karla positioned herself behind Treena so she could work on her upper body. Mordessa sat on from and began tickling under Treena's toes with her fingertips. Treena began laughing hard as Mordessa worked her fingertip between each nylon covered toe. Mistress Karla began tickling down Treena's arms slowly , working her nails over Treena's arm;pits. Treena's laughter tuned into a high pitch friezed laugh as her body bounced franticly in the chair. Mistress Karla found her way to Treena's hyper ticklish breasts and drove her into hysterical laughter by tickling her with the tip of her tongue
Mordessa began nibbling down Treena's arch then along the middle of her ticklish soles.Treena flt herself becoming very aroused by all this tickling. Soon she was bucking and swaying her body rhythmical till she nearly orgasmed.

Then, when Treena thought she couldn't take it anymore, she felt a tickling feather along her inner thighs and then circling her crotch. Her laughter got more hysterical as her Mordessa worked the feather over her crotch. Soon Treena was moaning and giggling at the same time, till her body arched upward. She shuddered and let out a loud scream then felt back in the chair.

Treena smiled as she remembered the first time Mordessa had tickled her. It was enough for Treena to finance the bordellos and get Mordessa started on her way. So the invitation to the Beach Party was not surprising to Treena. After her experience with Mordessa, Treena became a regular visitor to the Tickled Pink Bordello. She asked for Mistress Karla exclusively, who was only to happy to fulfill Treena's every fantasy.

Mordessa sent Treena the invitation as a way to keep her coming so she would eventually get her to become a partner in the business. Treena pulled off the highway and saw the sign for the beach. It was a private piece of land, son to be purchased by Mordessa for her more private tickling parties for the summer months.

Treena drove done the long dirt road to the house and the beach. On the beach were several brightly colored cabana set up. There was also lively outdoor games going on to fool the occasional neighbor passing by. Inside the cabanas is where all the "action" took place.

Treena pulled up and got out of her car and was met by Mistress Karla, who whispered in her ear, "Ready for some fun?" She slipped the tip of her tongue in Treena's ear and wiggled it playfully, sending shivers down Treena's back. Treena giggled and pulled her head away. "Stop it!" she teased mockingly. Karla took Treena to the house and brought her to a room so she could change into her bikini. As she was changing, Mordessa entered the room quietly and ran her finger up Treena's back. Treena arched her back a bit and let out a giggle. "Mistress Karla.. Can't wait .. eh!" Mordessa whispered , "It's not Karla my dear!" Treena turned around to see Mordessa with a towel wrapped around her shapely waist and her top nearly off.

"Mordessa! So this is the property you hope to buy! Treena said. Mordessa seemed a bit jealous of Karla and Treena, but nothing that would get in way of their business relationship. Treena walked close to Mordessa and as they talked, slid her finger gently up Mordessa back. Mordessa giggled mid sentence and wriggled away. Treena smiled. "Just as I thought! You are ticklish!" Mordessa smiled. "Of course I am my darling, but if my other Mistresses knew, I'd be a target for them."

Treena wasn't going to let this go. "What if we had our own private tickling room , away from everyone.. Would that loosen you up for me to see just how ticklish my future business partner is?'

Mordessa smiled as she thought about having Treena tickling her, but also having Treena for her business partner. "It could open up up many doors to new opportunities!",thought Mordessa. Then she pulled out her Blackberry and called her secretary. "Cancel all my meetings and play dates for today. I'm going to be .... in conference!"

Treena smiled. "Does this mean I get a chance at "turn around"?" Mordessa laughed. "Yes .. Yes my darling... you get to see how ticklish I am . Then we finalize the deal and let the lawyers do the rest. There is a cottage about 5 miles up the beach.. very secluded and perfect for tickling. I must warn you that I am very ticklish and loud... and when you are done.... it will be your turn to laugh!"

Treena looked approvingly and smiled. "Well then let's go!" The two got into Treena's car and drove off down to the cottage. The cottage was small, with a kitchen, living room and bedroom with an adjoining bathroom. Inside the bedroom was wooden stocks, ropes, handcuffs.. everything needed for ticklish bondage.

Mordessa and Treena walked in and looked around. "It's perfect.. and it's got all the things I'll need !! exclaimed Treena. Mordessa looked around, then walked to the bedroom. Treena smiled and followed. She pressed her body behind Mordessa's and ran her fingertip along the nape of her neck. A soft giggle came out of Mordessa's mouth. Treena whispered,"Now it's going to be my turn to see how ticklish you are... and I am an expert tickler!"

Mordessa turned and faced Treena and said,"I'm counting on it! I've been waiting for the day when you would act on your suspicions.. your ticklish suspicions!" Treena began to slowly strip Mordessa down to nothing but her garter belt and silk stockings. Then she laid her on top of the bed and restrained her with handcuffs to her wrists and ankles..

Treena stripped herself naked and then laid next to Mordessa on the bed, feather in hand. Treena took the feather and dragged it along Mordessa ribs and across her breasts and nipples. Mordessa began giggling as the feather traveled over your ticklish skin. Treena set the feather down and ran her pointed nails across Mordessa's belly, scrabbling slowly, then fast, making Mordessa laugh hard and wiggle as much as her restraints would let her. Treena whispered in Mordessa's ear, "Let's see if you are tongue ticklish!" Treena leaned over Mordessa's naked, ticklish body and began flicking the tip of her tongue in and out of her belly button. Giggles streamed out of Mordessa and she thrashed as Treena kept tickling her tender navel with the tip of her tongue. Then Treena moved to Mordessa's pink, erect nipples, flicking and tease them, making Mordessa bounce on the bed as she laughed and begged Treena to stop.

"Shall I stop... stop tickling you Mordessa?" teased Treena. Mordessa's hair was splayed over the pillow and her body wet with sweat from laughing and struggling. Mordessa kept giggling. "I'll take that as a no!" exclaimed Treena who began nibble tickling at Mordessa's ribcage. Mordessa ribs were one of her most ticklish spots, and when she felt Treena's teeth tickling her, she thrashed harder and harder and laughed till she was hoarse, begging Treena to stop. "Pl-plheeheeheeheeheehese! st-stop! i"m so ti-ti-ticklish on m-m-my ribs!!!! heeheeheeheeheehee.. hahaahahahahahahaha!"

"where else are you ticklish my darling MOrdessa?" pressed Treena. Then she ran her fingertips along Mordessa's inner thighs, making her mix moans with ticklish laughter. Treena teased her crotch with her nails, raking them over her crotch playfully, arousing Mordessa. Mordessa was bucking and thrusting as Treena changed form her nails to a very tickly feather along Mordessa's inner thighs and ticklish genitals.

Last edited:
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back