• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Return of the Ticklish Nerd?

primetime

Verified
Hello fans of this particular series! I know it has been a very long time since I continued probably my most popular series, "The Ticklish Nerd". But, I have been seriously considering writing a new chapter. I just want to know if there are still people interested in reading another chapter about Esmerelda, Karina and the rest of the gang. I have been tossing ideas in my head, but I just want to see if the fan base is still there. Anyone want to see another chapter?

I love the series, and would be very interested in reading any new chapters you add to it.

I'm surprised this is even a question. Primetime I love the Ticklish Nerd Series its by far one of the best series ever posted. It's like the Tickling in Space of the Post Stories forum. Everyone loves it and eagerly awaits the next installment.

Primetime, you've forced me to make my first post on this site! Hell yeah, I'd love to read another addition to the Ticklish Nerd series. How about Miko and Esmerelda tickling each other?:bouncybou

Hello fans of this particular series! I know it has been a very long time since I continued probably my most popular series, "The Ticklish Nerd". But, I have been seriously considering writing a new chapter. I just want to know if there are still people interested in reading another chapter about Esmerelda, Karina and the rest of the gang. I have been tossing ideas in my head, but I just want to see if the fan base is still there. Anyone want to see another chapter?

hello old friend...

it is a moral imperative that you continue this wonderful work... for far too long we have gone without reading your intriguing take on insidious sensual ticklish torment... i can only wait in anticipation of the wonderful delights that you have in store for the poor soles of your charecters...

J.

I would definitely love to see another chapter. That series is almost single handedly responsible for my lurking around the TMF initially.

As a foot guy, I'm probably ( ;) ) a bit biased, but I always enjoyed reading about the two girls with the foot fetishes.

more please

It's been so long that I've considered writing the next chapter myself, but I would much rather have you write it scribe!!

Yes

Yes, please continue and consider more than one new chapter!

Best regards,
Gear

I'll name my firstborn after you for another couple of chapters...

Anyone want to see another chapter?

Jumpin' Jimminy on a friggin' pogo stick! Of course the answer is YES!!!

I've been collecting tickling stories since the mid-90's and this is by far one of the best series I've ever come across.

You know, I am really overwhelmed. Wow, you fans REALLY love that series. I see people who RARELY post on the TMF and have been members for years, reply in this thread. Gee, you know how to make a writer feel "loved".

Okay, I will write another chapter (which usually brings several more). I just hope that I can meet all of your expectations. I don't have the exact date when a new chapter will post, but I can promise you this. July will not pass without a new chapter. So be on the lookout and if you like, go back and read the series again! (shameless plug to read the stories in my archive!).

Out of curiosity, what do you think should happen? Should Esmerelda get tickled? Or should Karina finally get hers? I just want to see what the fans want to see. Thanks...

I have been waiting for the next chapter for so long I had almost given up hope. :(

Please, if there is hope I say more, more oh please more. :couch:

And as far as what should happen, I think Esmerelda and Miko should continue to get their
revenge while making Karina and her gang think another group is to blame for the tickles. :)

But Owain Tudur's idea
How about Esmerelda and Miko mutually tickling each other and getting caught in the act by Karina and her gang?
could be a fun read before that. ;)

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, what do you think should happen? Should Esmerelda get tickled? Or should Karina finally get hers? I just want to see what the fans want to see. Thanks...

How about Esmerelda and Miko mutually tickling each other and getting caught in the act by Karina and her gang?

Add another "YES PLEASE" to the stack. I'm sure any story you choose will be great, but seeing Karina suffer a little would be well-deserved.

yeah, was a great series

what about the wrestling series, i know that started again briefly a while back, but then stopped, would you be bringing that back?

You know, I am really overwhelmed. Wow, you fans REALLY love that series. I see people who RARELY post on the TMF and have been members for years, reply in this thread.
Holy smoke you're right! Other than seeing you write again, that may be the coolest thing that comes from your thread. Good on you all to come out of the woodwork to show some love for the writers. As for the original question Prime, it didn't even need to be asked. Of course light it up again. That was a great series.

So glad that you are going to write some more chapters - they are my favourite stories on the site and I have been checking back regularly to see if there was a new chapter.

As others have said, some mutual tickling between Esmerelda and Miko would be good.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back