• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lady Sia */F

capcom418

TMF Novice
Hello,

I don't know if anyone remember the possible tickle hold that was in the GBA game Lady Sia. Near the end of the game; at the Bad Guys camp, Lady Sia will come across a ape that will bear-hug her. It looks like the Ape is trying to tickle her and if you don't button mash fast enough, Sia will lose all of her energy/a life. In my opinion, it looks like Sia has a big grinn/smile on her face while she is trying to break free.

There is a video series on youtube called "let's play Lady Sia" that has a gamer playing that stage and gets caught by the Ape. Just type in Let's play Lady Sia 18 (I will not put the address on here for you know what reason).

As you see in the video: If the Ape gets a hold of Sia from behind, it looks like the ape is tickling her belly with its hands. If the Ape gets a hold of Sia from the front, it looks like the ape is tickling her belly with the "belly claw" technique while kissing/tickling her neck.

The guy in the video says that the ape is just bear-hugging her. Just a thought. What do you think? Thanks for reading my post.

I had a look at the clip. It's a little tough to call, even with full screen. But we can dream, can't we?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back