• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a Star Ocean: the Second Story tickle story

Clash the Titan

forethought: this is my first story of a ticklish nature. plus its on a fairly not so well known game. so if youre not firmilliar with it, you should try the official website: http://www.scea.com/games/categories/actionadvent/star
or go play the game or something like that. anyway, here's the story:

Midnight Boredom:
A Star Ocean: the Second Story tickle story starring Precis

"Aww man," Precis groaned. It was midnight and she couldn't sleep. She wasn't really used to the climate of this Energy Neede. Central City was not an exceedlingly cold place,.but the heat in the 3rd story hotel room was baking her like a cake As she tossed and turned in her bed, she started to think about her father in Linga back on Expel and wondered how he was doing and if he was worried about her. Just then, she felt something cold run across her small bare foot. "hee hee hee." She giggled. She looked down amd saw Bobot, her little foot and a half tall robotic creation, playing around at the end of her bed. "come on Bobot," she wispered, "stop that. It tickles." The robot looked at her with its normal blank stare and just ran right off the bed. "hmm. . ." said Pricis as she started to think again. This time she was trying to think of some thing to do. When she looked over at Celine in the next bed and saw her large, well peticured feet laying there kinda motionless and caught Bobot idely walking around in circles out of the corner of her eye, she got an idea and started to smile wickedly.

She looked arround the hotel room to make sure all the girls were all sleeping. Celine was sleeping like a log. On the other side of her, she saw that all three of Opera's eyes were closed and she had almost cocooned herself in the sheets. Precis tip-toed past her to check on Chisato. She was sprawled out on her bed with her blankets all over the floor and the sheet balled up under her head. Precis had to laugh at the oddness of Chisato's sleeping habits. In the final bed in the room Rena lay sound asleep on her stomach woth her long, pale soles sticking out from under her covers she had a plesent, bubbley look on her her face and she started to chew on her blue hair. "she must be dreaming about Claude. That bitch! Grrr. well, she seems to be the best place to start. Now where did I put that feather that Dias gave me?" she found her bag and started rummiging through her bag. After a minute or two she pulled out a very large, fluffy feather and grinned. "this'll fix her!!" she thought as she laughed menicingly, yet quietly.

Precis had a big score to settle with Rena. She was Precis's only rival for the attention of Claude, in her eyes anyway. Which made the tickling all the more justified. She brought the huge feather to Rena's soles and brushed it up and down. Rena giggled sweetly and wiggled her long toes. "tee hee hee. . . Mr. Claude! St-ah-ha -ha-op it. It tickles." she said in her sleep. "I knew it!!!" Precis thought, "she's been dreaming about Claude, and he's mine! Ooh, she's gonna get it!" and with that she started on Rena's toes. She twirlled the feather between the long toes. And after a little while of that she put the feather down on the floor. She took a bunch of her long red hair and brushed it over the long soles in front of her. "Mr. Cla-ha-ha-ha-haude! No-hoho-ho-hoooo. It tickles. Hee hee hee. Haa haha." laughed Rena. Soon Precis grew tired of tickling Rena's feet and decides to move on to Celine.

To be continued. . . (as soon as i can)
anything you say is appreciated.

cool

very nice, though I am trying to remember who this "precis" person is..don't remember her at all...she musta been a secret character? or did I just forget?

ohh...nevermind, i just read that bit on her on that website, I took bowmen instead, well whoopdie doo.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back