• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tonya and Frederic's Night to Remember

Luvs2tckl

TMF Poster
Tonya and Frederic's Night to Remember (m/f, sexual content)

Tonya had dreamed about being tickled past her limits for as long as she could remember. The time had finally come for her dream to become reality. She would finally experience what she could only imagine before meeting Frederic online. She is married to a man that although he knows about her strong desires to be dominated, chooses not to indulge her. Frederic is in the same boat. He is married to a woman that isn't willing to submit to his dominant tickling desires.

Tonya and Frederic met online by chance one evening when Frederic had responded to a post Tonya made on a popular forum about tickling. They seemed to hit it off from the first PM. As Frederic described his techniques for tickling, it was as if he could read Tonya's mind. Everything he said matched the scene Tonya has played repeatedly in her head. Tonya and Frederic would meet in person for the first time, and it would be a night to remember.

They met at a local hotel and secured a room that was surrounded by many unoccupied rooms. It was the slow season for the hotel, and Frederic had asked for some privacy. The desk clerk was happy to oblige his request.

Tonya and Frederic walked down the long hallway, both feeling extremely nervous at what they knew was about to happen. Would it be everything they had discussed, or would it fall short of their lofty expectations?

"You look great, Tonya"
"Thank you. I love nothing more than to please you," Tonya replied. She was wearing a loose fitting sundress with matching flip-flops. Although, she had long hair, it was pinned up high on top of her head. Her neck and ears exposed, begging to feel Frederic's warm breath—his soft lips.

They reached the room and Frederic opened the door for Tonya motioning for her to walk in first. Tonya surveyed the room, "Frederic, this is a very nice room. I love the large bed. The view is magnif..oohh my…" She suddenly felt a shiver run up her spine.

Frederic had eased up behind Tonya putting his hands on her waist kissing the back of her neck. Tonya's neck was a weak spot. She cooed and giggled. The light touch of his lips was amazingly overwhelming. "My God, that feels so good!"

He suddenly stopped and began to test the ticklishness of Tonya's waist. Her knees immediately buckled. "Oh nooo," she laughed as she fell to the bed. She tried to fight back, but she was no match for Frederic. He outweighed her by at least 100 pounds. All she could do now was roll around and take the tickling. "Oh yes, my darling…I'm just getting started." She was already becoming a mess as her long hair fell down, and she had lost both flip-flops. She was a sight to behold as she giggled and laughed uncontrollably. "What's wrong my dear…too much for you?"

"Oh please, give me a break…please…"

Tonya's begging only excited Frederic even more. He increased the intensity of his attack, moving his fingers very quickly all over her upper body, never staying in one place too long. She didn't know what to expect next and was beginning to get desperate. Her laughter becoming more and more stressed, going from cackling to silent laughter. Tonya hated to be tickled like this, but she loved it at the same time. She needed to have the loss of control, but she also needed her control to be taken from her not given up by her. Her extreme ticklishness has always been her biggest weakness, but it has never been exploited and used against her like she craves until this very moment. As Frederic watched his prey growing more and more desperate, he reluctantly stopped to allow her a moment to catch her breath.

Tonya was like a mass of Jello. Already feeling exhausted from just a few minutes of intense tickling. "Put your feet in my lap," Frederic commanded. He knew her feet were one of her worst spots.

She complied, "Here you go."

"You have very soft feet," Frederic observed as he gently rubbed them. "So delicate, especially right under your toes and on your arches." He began to lightly tickle both of those spots, alternating between each foot. Tonya couldn't hold back her laughter, and she was determined not to pull her feet away. The tickling became more intense as Frederic tickled faster and all over each foot…around her ankles…the tops of her toes…in between each toe. Tonya couldn't help herself as she pulled her feet away from his tickling fingers. Just as she pulled away, Frederic grasped both ankles in his strong hands. "Nobody said for you to move." He rolled Tonya onto her stomach; both ankles still secure and then straddled her calves. Her feet were hanging off the edge of the bed, flexing helplessly, toes pointed downward. "Your punishment will be severe."

"Oh God," was all she could say as her words turned to laughter. Frederic was molesting her helpless feet. He left no spot untouched. Tonya tried to pull away, but his strength was too much for her. She was at his mercy and there was nothing she could do but laugh and take it. Frederic went on like this for at least 10 minutes. Tonya thought her bladder was about to burst as she didn't have a chance to freshen up when she entered the room. "Please stop…I'm gonna pee...my God…no" Her pleas fell on deaf ears. Frederic was on a tickling high and her begging only added fuel to his desires. Just as she started to leak a tiny bit—Frederic stopped. "Oh my God, thank you…thank you…I almost made a complete mess of the bed, "she said as she tried to catch her breath.

"Stand up for me. I want to undress you," Frederic said. Tonya was up on her feet before he could finish his sentence. He lifted her dress up over her head and as she raised her arms to assist in the removal, Frederic quickly wrapped the dress tightly around her arms. Her arms were stuck in the air and the dress was also covering her face. She couldn't see a thing, but she knew what was next. She tried to drop down so the dress would be pulled off, but she was quickly directed back down to the bed. Frederic quickly began to tickle her underarms, alternating between each one as he only had one hand free. The other was keeping Tonya under complete control. With the assistance of his leg, he kept Tonya from rolling around too much. He continued up and down each side, and allowed his index finger to linger in her belly button for a while. She was trying to buck wildly, but she was moving very little for the amount of energy she was expending. Frederic could see her nipples becoming more and more erect through her bra. He also observed that her panties were becoming soaked. All of this brought a big smile to his face. As he placed his hand unexpectedly over her genitals, Tonya let out the deepest moan. Frederic knew it was time to stop for a while.

"Go to the restroom, freshen up, and take a relaxing bath while I prepare the room. Make sure your bladder is empty. You will not have the opportunity to go again for quite a while." Frederic always left little room for Tonya to misinterpret his instructions.

Tonya took her time in the bath as her body needed the rest. Her pussy was on fire. She wanted to touch herself as she was lying in the tub, but she new better than to do that. She had not been permitted to have an orgasm for over two weeks prior to this evening. She was allowed to touch herself all she wanted, but she was instructed to always stop short of completion. At times she was even forced to perform this ritual, so she knew better than to initiate it herself. She was far too excited to be able to hold out stimulating herself to an orgasm. The throbbing was driving her crazy.

As Tonya bathed, Frederic stripped the comforter and placed restraints at the four corners of the bed. He also changed into some lose fitting shorts. He wanted to be as comfortable as possible. He then put in a DVD of some of his favorite tickling video clips and sat with his back against the headboard.

"Tonya, when you are finished, come on out and lie down here with me. Don't bother putting anything on, you will not need it."

"OK, sweetie. Anything for you."

Tonya walked out to see Frederic sitting on the bed in just a pair of shorts. "Come here and lie back between my legs. We're going to relax and watch a little television." Tonya settled in between Frederic's legs and lay back onto his chest facing the TV. He started the first clip. Tonya was happily surprised when she saw a tickling video. She was almost as addicted to them as Frederic was. She loved to imagine herself being tormented just like the models.

Frederic wrapped his legs around Tonya's and instructed her to put her hands up behind his neck—like a reverse hug. He slowly began to trace circles in each underarm and lightly tickled up and down her ribs. She began to laugh almost immediately, but she didn't pull down her arms. As Frederic watched her nipples begin to harden, he couldn't resist. He slowly and deliberately tickled the sides of Tonya's breasts, moving closer and closer to her nipples. As he lightly tickled both nipples, Tonya reacted like it was an electric shock. Although, every spot on her body was extremely ticklish, her nipples were one of her worst, and they seemed to be directly linked to her clit. A tickle on her nipples was a good as the flick of the tongue on her clit. Frederic knew this, so he didn't want to linger too long. Tonya was squirming now, pressing up against Frederic's manhood. He was becoming so erect a cat couldn't scratch it. He was already beginning to wish he had emptied his load earlier in the day. He would be tormenting Tonya with tickling and orgasm control, but at the same time, it would be torment for him.

He began to tickle her faster and with more pressure. Tonya was a giggling mess now, and she pulled her hands down. "Put your arms back up." She did, but then pulled them down at the slightest touch. "Back up." Again the same thing. "Last time. Back up." This time her wrapped his arm around hers and held them in place. She would get mo mercy now. He immediately started to tickle her all over her upper body. She was squirming to get free in between helpless laughter. He switched back and forth between his arms always tickling with the free hand. Tonya managed to muster up some strength and break free. She couldn't stop herself. She jumped out of the bed and ran over to the couch still laughing. She just had to get away.

Frederic was silent as he got up from the bed, dragged Tonya back over, threw her down on the bed face down and proceeded to place cuffs on both wrists and ankles before she even realized what was happening. She was still dazed from the last tickle assault. He placed two pillows under her stomach and then pulled the ankle cuffs tighter. She was a sight to behold; ass in the air barely able to move. Her legs were pulled wide exposing her every part of her privates including her asshole. Frederic leaned in close and lightly blew on her pussy and ass, just enough to let her know he was there. Tonya had fought the good fight, but she was no match for Frederic's strength. He was determined to take what was his. He now had her at his mercy, and Tonya knew there wasn't a thing she could do about it.

Fredric went to his bag and pulled out a few instruments he would use to pleasure his captive. He also pulled out a few he would use to torture her. He laid each item up next to Tonya's head so she could see what he had. A feather, an electric toothbrush, various artists' paint brushes, a slim vibrator, lubricant, a ball gag, and a condom were all there for her to see. He then grabbed them up and placed them at the foot of the bed. She would have to figure out what was being used.

"I think I'll just warm you up a bit with some light tickles. Tell me where you would like me to start and tell me a number between 1 and 3."

"Oh no, I can't. Please just get me off. No tickling…I changed my mind. Please."

"Pick now."

"OK, OK… sides and 2…sides and 2. What does the number mean?"

"That is the intensity," he said as he dug ferociously into her sides and ribs. She immediately went nuts--laughing, begging for it to stop, freaking out at how tightly she was tied.

"My God, I can't moooove! Stop,stop,stop…please stop. Break, please break!"

Frederic kept tickling this one spot for 3 minutes then abruptly stopped.

"If 2 is medium, I don't know if I can stand 3."

"Who said 2 was medium?"

"I just assumed."

"Ha-ha. What the numbers represent changes each time I ask you. You would eventually keep picking 1, give me a little credit darling"

"Dammit"

"That was actually intense tickling as I am sure you would agree, and it only lasted 3 minutes"

"It felt like three hours"

"You are funny, but since you seem to be talking alright, go ahead and pick again. Each time I think you take too long choosing, it will be your intense tickling of your feet."

"OK, I understand. Legs and 2."

"Nice, you managed to choose light tickles," Frederic stated as he began to lightly tickle the backs of her legs. Up and down from the top of her thighs to her Achilles tendons. Very light tickles, but extremely fast fingers. Tonya couldn't decide if light tickles could be called intense or not as she was beginning to go into overload. Every time he lingered at the backs of her knees, she felt a strange tingling in her pussy. She was laughing so hard now, but it felt so good. Frederic noticed that she was getting very moist. There was no hiding it.

This cycle went on for another 30 minutes. Each time Tonya selected, Frederic responded with a confirming the spot and revealing the intensity.

"Back—medium"

"Feet—light"

"Neck—intense"

"Underarms—light"

The whole time he watched more and more of Tonya's juices escaping from her pussy. He announced that they were finished with the game as he was reaching for the thin paint brush. Tonya gasped as he lightly flicked it right on her exposed asshole. Her gasps turned to intense giggles. She had never been stimulated on this spit before. "My God—I can feel it all the way into my stomach." Frederic kept flicking the brush very quickly and all around her asshole. She tried to pull away but couldn't. She just kept giggling. Then as quickly as he started he stopped.

He couldn't hold out any longer. He had to taste her juices. He started at the tips of her toes on her left foot, kissing and nibbling as he worked his way up to her heel, her calf, the back of her knee, her thigh, the crease where her thigh meets her ass, then he slowly licked her pussy starting at her clit then through her taint ending at her sweet puckered asshole. He then went back down to her clit to tease it with his tongue and teeth, sucking her engorged clit ever so gently as his fingers lightly tickled the backs of her knees. He could sense that she was so close to cumming even though she was trying to hide it from him. He slowed down and inched her closer and closer to orgasm. She was completely silent now, almost holding her breath, he reached up and placed his hands on her stomach. She was tensing up…so close…almost there…

He then backed off and stopped. "Nooooooooooooooo, I've waited so long. Please. Please. I need to cum. Oh Frederic, please."

Frederic said nothing and immediately started to tickle both of her feet furiously. All Tonya could do now was babble incoherently. She didn't even know where she was. Her body was in complete overload.

The tickling stopped. Frederic went back to her pussy again, worked her up the same way as before. She got even closer to the edge this time. He stopped again and started tickling her legs and ass. Each time he did this it was intense tickling. No more gentle tickles. Tonya would get just what she wanted with no mercy. She certainly begged for it enough, but Frederic knew she needed a strong man who would not give in to her begging. Back and forth…pleasure then tickle torture…over and over…seeming like an eternity for Tonya. She felt like she would explode if she didn't cum soon. Her body was electrified.

"If I don't cum soon, I think I will die. Please let me cum. I can't take it anymore," Tonya cried. She was in another world; a slave to her body's response. If she could just get one hand free, she would finish herself of in a matter of seconds.

"I'm going to release you from your bonds, so that I can turn you over. Do not touch yourself anywhere once you are free. Do you understand?"

"Dammit," she thought to herself. "He knows me too well!"

"OK, Frederic. I promise"

He released the cuffs. "OK, roll over."

Frederic has decided to try a new position for Tonya. One he thought would make her feel especially vulnerable. "OK, Tonya, as you lie on your back, I want you to pull your legs up and grab you ankles." Tonya did as instructed. Her genitals were completely exposed.

Frederic reached into the bag again and produced a few rolls of plastic wrap. He secured her arms to each leg, wrapping all the way up to each elbow. The plastic wrap allowed Tonya to relax her grip on her ankles, but she could not lower her legs. Frederic was very pleased with her current predicament. He paused for a moment to look at his handy work. Then he couldn't resist testing her new bondage. Her feet were sticking up practically in his face, so he started to lick and nibble her arches. She couldn't stand it. She moved from side to side, but couldn't get away from his tickling mouth. The final pieces would be two pillows under her ass and a rope that had been fished under the mattress with each end tied around her ankle. This would prevent her from rolling over.

Frederic removed his shorts. It felt so good to be free. He went back to his bag of tricks, pulled out a blindfold, placed it on Tonya. He could see her pussy was still soaked as he moved into position between her legs. Just a quick flick of the tongue to wake her clit up proved to be like a jolt of electricity. "Oh God, please make me cum. Don't make me wait any longer."

"OK darling," he said as he began to eat her pussy intent on a quick orgasm. She loved his technique as she felt it building.

"Oh yes, Oh yes,…I almost there…"

He stopped.

"Nooooooooooooooooooo, you promised."

"No I didn't promise darling, I just said, OK"

Tonya was starting to get angry. "Listen, I really cannot take this anymore…I have to cum, dammit. Make me cum now or untie me."

"Ha-Ha, that is so cute. You actually think you have a say in when you cum. Well, we'll see about that. If I were you I would be a little more humble because I can keep this up all night long." If Frederic could have seen Tonya's eyes, they would have burned right through him. He decided he would have to show her who was boss. He went and sat by her head, leaned down, and whispered, "You cum when I say. Right now, I say, you laugh." Frederic began the most intense assault on Tonya yet. He tickled her all over every inch of her exposed skin—neck, ears, breasts, sides, underarms, belly, knees, feet…no spot left untouched. Tonya was in hell, cackling like a madwoman, begging, pleading, apologizing…

She was in hell, but her pussy sure didn't reflect that. Her clit was protruding so far it looked like a tiny little turtle sticking his head out for a look-see. She was dripping juices onto the pillows that propped her up. Frederic knew she was so close…she just needed the right touch. He stopped and picked up the condom as Tonya continued to laugh and beg almost as if she was unaware the tickling has stopped.

He opened the condom and placed it on his cock. He inched slowly between her legs and placed his head gently on her clit, careful not to move or put too much pressure on it. Then he slowly eased just the tip into her pussy, just enough that she knew what was happening. "Oh yes, please give it to me, put it all the way in…"

Frederic took his time slowly pushing his way into her hot pussy, careful not to stimulate her throbbing clit along the way. This was maddening for Tonya. She wanted him to thrust so badly. She wanted him to pound her pussy until she launched into orbit. "Fuck me, please…please, my God fuck meeeeee!"

Frederic was silent as it was taking every ounce of his self control not to give in and fuck the shit out of her. He was so excited he could barely stand it. Her pussy felt so good. He could almost feel her heartbeat as he entered her. Once he was all the way in he began to tickle Tonya's feet again. She immediately erupted in uncontrollable laughter. "Whhyyyyyy…why Frederic, fuck me dammit"

Her laughter was just what he needed. As she was laughing her pussy was contracting around his cock. He was gonna force her to make him cum with just her laughter. He tickled her feet furiously to get just the right stimulation. It felt so good, and he was getting so close to cumming.

"Oh, Tonya…I am sooo close."

"Great you fucker…I'm glad …someone…is getting …offffff!"

As she got more and more pissed off, he got closer and closer to cumming. He kept tickling as he finally shot a huge load in the condom. "Ohhh, yeaaahhhhh, fuck, that was fucking great, Tonya…oh shit…fuck,fuck,fuck…"

"Listen you mother fucker, you better fuc…oh shit…oh shit," Tonya's attitude changed as Frederic began to thrust his cock. He fucked her like he was headed off to war. It only took about a minute and Tonya began to cum. "Yeessss, yes, yes, yes,…oh my God, yes…eeehhhyaaaaa, …"

Frederic pulled out, and immediately began to tickle her feet again. Tonya went through the roof, laughing, begging, and screaming for it to stop…"Too mucchh, stop, please stop!"

Frederic stopped and moved his lips down to her pussy and placed delicate kisses on Tonya's still throbbing clit. It was way too sensitive, but she had no choice. She was going crazy from the over stimulation. Frederic began to slowly eat her pussy, pressing her clit between his front teeth and tongue, just holding it there and pulling ever so gently. He was in complete control of her.

As he was eating her he started to lightly tickle the backs of her thighs--- light tickles were all she needed at this point. She was now in heaven. Her initial ticklishness on her clit had subsided and she was working up another orgasm—edging so close. Frederic would not make her wait to cum this time. He slowly and methodically teased her clit until her whole body tensed up. She started another orgasm. It was even stronger than her first.

She came in a series of waves that seemed to engulf her body. She started to laugh and cry at the same time. She never dreamed an orgasm could be so intense. Frederic pulled out a pair of scissors and cut the plastic wrap and rope away from her arms and legs. She just laid there limp. Her body completely exhausted.

Frederic tended to her every need after that. He massaged her all over as he knew it was difficult for her to maintain such a restrictive position for as long as she had. He gave her a few drinks of water and some fresh fruit to replenish her fluids. He then had her lay on her stomach as he placed a full sized towel soaked in extremely hot water and wrung out across her back and ass. He allowed her to rest a bit as he started another bath for her.

As Tonya enjoyed her bath, Frederic ordered room service. What could they possibly do to fill the rest of the night?

They will surely think of something…

Last edited:
Fantastic! Breathtaking!

Reminds me of a wondrous ticklish young lady...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back