• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saint Seiya Episode 2: Athena Restricted

Darth Vegeta

4th Level Yellow Feather
I do apologize for my tardyness. Yet again my SW story remains on hold due to exams and now the summerjob coming up for a month. But at the least i got this one finished. One or two more parts coming.
Enjoy!

Saint Seiya Episode 2: Athena Restricted
Ronald Delval

http://lh4.google.com/saigo.ryu/Rqw1iCYLHtI/AAAAAAAAACs/MEltTAM7Ox8/Saga 4- Hades%
Seiya grunted irritated. Clad in red and having donned his evolved Pegasus cloth, the Knight of Athena looked around. Athena’s most heroic but also most rash Saint looked dirty and bruised. He was still in pain from his almost fatal duel with one of Hades’s Judges.
Cuts in his red clothing indicated places where blows and techniques had impacted with him. The descent into the Underworld had been most challenging. They had all had to awaken their Eigth Sense to retain their powers here. Split up, he had had the good fortune of being alone with Aquila Marin and Ophiucus Shaina, two of the few female Knights. As was ordained by Athena they both wore a mask hiding their face, making the symbolically equal to the men. Marin… he suspected she was his sister but had no proof. And Shaina… a former enemy who had professed her love to him. What a strange situation… .
He looked around and took in the surroundings. Desolate, dark and creepy filled with places of torture, horror and suffering souls… Hades’s Underworld lived up to it’s cruel reputation.
He glanced back, Marin and Shaina were both Silver Knights and powerful ones at that.
Marin was a redhead and Shaina darkhaired. The first preferring red and blue, the second green clothing with her cloth being purple. Their armors invoked their respective constellations… an eagle and a viper.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:SilverSaint-Marin.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:SilverSaint-Shaina.jpg

“I really am getting sick and tired of all this…” Seiya said. “This place is weird…” he stated.
Suddenly a Group of Specters appeared. Common warriors, they only wore the supplice of the Skeleton. Armed with Scythe’s they rushed forth roaring but Seiya just smiled “Pegasus Meteor Fist!” he said as he unleashed his supersonic punches from afar. It seemed as if the technique sent hundreds of beams of light towards the fifty plus enemy warriors. The powerful blows hit the enemies and they all simply fell down, not even realizing what had happened.
Seiya looked around once more and then pointed at the distance “I sense powerful cosmos’s over there… so I suppose we’d best head that w…” Seiya never finished his sentence as Shaina’s hand hit him in the neck. His eyes rolled upward and he fell.
“Sorry Seiya” she said, taking of her mask. “Wh…y?” he said as he looked up, trying to regain his senses. She leaned forward and kissed him. “Been wanting to do this for a while. Now sleep well…”. “Shaina?”. Suddenly Shaina unleashed her special technique “Thunder Claw!”. Thousands of volts ran through the hero’s body and he went unconscious. His defenses had never been raised. Rising up, Shaina put on her mask once more. Her beautiful face hidden from sight. “Why did you do that?!” Marin asked, standing in a defensive pose.
“I can hear him… can’t you?” Shaina said.
“Hear who?” Marin asked. “I can’t hear anything or anyone…” the redhead said.
“Hades… he’s… he’s in my head! AAARGH!” she suddenly tensed radically. Her cosmos rising, a menacing snake appeared behind her for a moment as she prepared to strike “Thunder Claw!” she said as she lashed out with her longnailed hand, standing a few meters from Marin. Hitting the redhead, she was pushed back and rolled over the hard Floor.
Marin looked at her. “Hades has taken you over?” the redhaired Silver Saint said as she rose up. She shifted poses into an agressive stance.
“Not… taken… over…” Shaina said. “Liberated! I shall have Seiya! I shall kill you for always getting in my way! And i shall be the greatest of Saints!” she said and then she rushed forth.
“Eagle Toe Flash!” Marin said as she increased her cosmos and delivered an empowered flying kick… the image of an Eagle appearing for a moment. Shaina was slammed back.
“Meteor Punch!” Marin said as she unleashed a weaker move similar to that of Seiya, after all she had taught him that technique. The punches sent Shaina toppling back. Once more the masked beauty got up. Marin unleashed her technique again but this time Shaina dodged all the lightningspeed blows. “Forgot that the Saints of Athena learn fast to decipher the moves of others?”. She punched fast and then kicked at Marin who toppled back.
“Perhaps…” Marin said but suddenly she jumped up and kicked Shaina who staggered back.
The blue armored Marin rose up her hands and raising her cosmos to the fullest prepared to launch another attack. “Meteor Punch!” she said. Shaina once more dodged and blocked the blows but suddenly found her mask punched of… a bit of blood trickled down from her forehead. “What?” she said surprised.
“It seems at my fullest strength… the Meteor Punch is still somewhat effective…”.
Shaina glared at the other young woman. “You’ll pay for that… Lightning Claw!” she roared. Marin only just dodged the strike, knowing the pattern but it was close. Shaina was stronger than her and it was hard to find a direct failing in her move. However before she regained balance, a kick hit her and Marine fell… . Lying on her stomach she suddenly felt someone sitting on waist her. She tried to get up but was pinned down. Her shoes being removed slowly. Marin flinched. “Shaina what… no!” she objected.
Shaina giggled evilly as she saw two pair of elegant feet being unbared. Despite Marin’s training her feet were unblemished and almost as soft as her own.
Shaina wetted her lips. She would enjoy this… .

Marin waited fearfully. She knew all too well the horror that awaited her. Aiolia of Leo and her had… well played games of a variety of sorts. He had soon to his joy and her embarassement found out how ticklish she was… especially her feet. But it wasn’t her love that had her feet at his mercy… this time it was a coldhearted vengeful bitch, involved in a strange relationship with her old pupil. And her defenseless feet were in her hold. As Shaina shove forward on her legs, her feet could not flee and were further pinned down.
Shaina’s long green nails suddenly raked across Marin’s soft soles and the redhead yelped in surprise with her elegant yet powerful voice.
“What are you doing!” Marin said trying to reach for Shaina but she pulled at Marin’s foot a few degrees making Marin yelp out in pain. “Desist… or i’ll pull harder” Shaina said.
“It’s time to make you pay stuck up little…” suddenly Shaina’s long green nails ran over Marin’s locked feet. The tender soft soles were defeneseless before the ticklish onslaught. Marin squirmed and giggled. “Nohohoho! Stop it! Stohoho…” she hit the Floor again and again with balled fists. “My my… you’re quite ticklish…” Shaina taunted.
Laughing like crazy, Marin tried again again to move away but couldn’t. As time move don, her flexing toes and creamy soles turned red from all the stimulation.
“Where is the statue?” she asked suddenly. “I saw Seiya give it to you. The statue that becomes Athena’s Divine Cloth… Hades wants it!” she asked.
“Never! Oh…” Marin suddenly said.
Shaina smirked lightly “Looks like someone is enjoying this a bit too much…”.
Marin flustered red behind her mask.

Seiya blinked and sight returned to him. Clad in his white and red cloth, the Pegasus Saint looked up. He heard giggling and laughter. The sight before him turned out quite… arousing.
Shaina was chuckling evilly and Marin seemed to have turned from a fierce and powerful warrior into a giggling schoolgirl.
Getting up, he slowly moved towards Shaina. Marin’s masked face looked up but didn’t react, realizing Shaina had best be kept unaware. Suddenly Shaina was hit from behind by Seiya and slumped forward.
“Thanks Seiya” Marin said as she wiggled from under the unconscious Shaina.
Seiya nodded taking the redhead’s hand and helped her up. Both looked down at Shaina. “She was under Hades’s control…” Marin said. Shaina groaned and turned around “What happened?”. “Think maybe we should pay her back… just to make sure she’s free from his spell?” Seiya suddenly suggested. The stoic expression of Marin’s mask faced Seiya but then slowly Marin’s head turned towards Shaina who was still maskless.
“Yes… i think she deserves a special treatment…” she said with an almost evil tone.
Shaina took a step back “What do you mean? It wasn’t my fault… I… stay back!” she said.
But Seiya and Marin were closing in, jumping her. Pinning her arms over her head, Seiya kept her down while Marin began to remove Shaina’s shoes.
“Don’t you dare! Don’t you dare!” Shaina threatened. But she remained pinned down.
“Hmmm pretty” she said, running her index over Shaina’s sole. Shaina immediately wiggled her feet. “Don’t you dare! The spell is brohoahoahahaha” Shaina was lost in laughter as Marin attacked her sole fully, using all her fingers.

Wyvern Rhadamantys knelt next to his fellow Judge’s motionless body. Aiacos and Minos were dead! But how could this be. “Who dared to…” Rhadamantys said but then he became aware of the figure walking forward. “That would be me… came a calm voice”.
Rhadamantys looked up as he rose up “Ikki of Phoenix? What?! I warned Lord Hades you’d betray us …” he said.
The figure before him was indeed Ikki, fiery flames materializing behind him as his Cosmo blazed with unseen strength. His blue armor covering a large portion of his body.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d41/diegofcp179/Ikki.jpg
“It is Hades who betrayed me…” he said “And lied about a great many things…” the Phoenix said.
Rhadamantys’s eyes became slits. “It’s impossible. You cannot have killed two Judges… nobody is so powerful”.
The Phoenix smiled and took on an offensive pose. “The Phoenix is immortal. The more you strike me down… the stronger i become” he said. His cosmos flaring.

Rhadamanty’s glared at the Phoenix, balling his fists.
How could this be? Two judges? He had taken out Aiacos and Minos? The three Judges were the leading Specters of Hades. Not even a Golden Saint could stand against them… .
“Enough! I will rip you apart and avenge my comrades” he said, dashing forth.
His fist fist lashed out at Ikki, who dodged and planted his own uppercut sending Wyvern upwards. Suddenly Wyvern’s wings spread and he remained in the air. “Damn you Phoenix!” he snapped as he descended fast, delivering a powerful airkick that sent Ikki crashing into the Floor. Another kick sent him airborne and crashing down a bit further.
“As i thought… no match for me…”.
Ikki chuckled at that as he slowly rose up.
“What’s so funny?”
“You’re a bit stronger than Aiacos and Minos… i’ll give you that… but i’m afraid… the difference between us has become to great… i’ve been fighting here for quite a while now” Phoenix said “And while we fight… the Gold Saints and Shiryu the Dragon Saint are helping with the cleanup” he said “Pandora should have let you finish us all of… a mistake… that you won’t be able to rectify” he said as he rubbed some blood from the corner of his mouth.
Rhadamantys stepped back a bit in surprise. The warrior’s face shifted from surprise to anger “Hades is in danger? Then i shall slay you!” he said as he raised his cosmos.
“GREAT CAUTION!!!” he said as a massive bonecrushing gust of wind and change in airpressure assaulted Ikki.
The Phoenix grunted in pain as he slammed down, assaulted by the powerful technique of the Wyvern.
Coughing up some blood, Ikki stubbornly rose up again. Slowly Rhadamantys approached him and repeated the attack “Great Caution!”. Spreading his arms, once more the strange gusts attacked and Ikki was slammed back. Once more, the Phoenix rose up.
Rhadamantys twitched in frustration “Why won’t you die Phoenix! DIE!!!” he thrust forth unleashing kicks and punches at rapid speed but found them blocked and suddenly Phoenix’s fist slammed into his armored gut. The fist was surrounded by flame and Rhadamantys staggered back. “How can this be? I am the mighty Rhadamantys of Wyvern, one of the three Judges of Hades!”.
“Because… I am the Phoenix. I always rise again. I have been atomized in the past and still i returned in time…” he said balling his fists. “This cloth… this cloth is stronger than ever and my battles here in the Underworld have only lended me more strength!!!” his cosmos blazing, a shockwave was sent forth and even Wyvern had to shift his stance to resist.
“I… can’t let you win! I shall protect Hades no matter the cost!” Wyvern said, loyal to the end.
“Tell me Wyvern? Does a Judge ever feel fear?” he said pointing his index at the mighty Specter.
“What?!”
“Join me on a trip to hell…” Ikki said calmly “Phoenix Genma Ken!” he said as he used his illusion fist technique. The Genma Ken hit him and penetrated his brain.
Wide-eyed Rhadamantys stood paralyzed.
In his mind he saw his own attack turn against him and he crouched, groaning as if he was really hit.
Suddenly he woke up out of it and looked up “What?”. His very nerves seemed ablaze and he could barely move.
“That was my infamous Phoenix Illusion Fist” he said “But i held back… i’m going to give you a more worthy defeat” he said “Are you ready to receive my ultimate attack?”.
Still shaken, Wyvern tried to force himself up, but his body felt slow.
“I’ll kill you this time!” he roared. “Greatest Caution!”.
However Ikki of Phoenix merely smiled and behind him the mythical Phoenix appeared, raising his right arm, hand open, he snapped “Phoenix Wings Rise!” he said. And a fiery gust of blazing heat and wind hit Wyvern full force before his own technique had any decent effect. Rhadamantys was swept up and fell crashing onto the Floor.
“Im…impossible. Lord Hadesss…” his hand reached out for the dark unreal sky of the Underworld before it fell and all went black for Wyvern.
Ikki lowered his arm and glanced at Wyvern.
“This battle is over” he turned around. Now to find the others… or more Specters.
And with that Ikki began to run… .

Athena shrieked as the spectral hands lifted her up from the altar. The tickling just wouldn’t stop! Placed on her knees onto the atlar, she was held tightly by two dozen hands, including a pair holding her ankles. Her soles open for attack and the weakness was quickly exploited.
Pandora’s hair was loose and she ran a pale hand through it as her right hand slid rhytmically over the exposes soles of Athena. Fully naked, the regal majordomo of Hades giggled amused at the torturous laughter of the Goddess Athena.
Her black dress and jewelry lay nearby, except the still worn necklace that allowed her entrance to Elysium, where she could visit Hades and the two minor gods Thanatos and Hyperion.
Continuing on and on, she rotated once more between feathers and brushes before stopping.
Athena was breathing heavily and as she got a moment to catch her breath, Pandora’s slender hands began to rub her back and shoulders. Pandora smiled lightly and suddenly assaulted Athena’s defenseless armpits. Hands held up high by the purple semitransparent spectral hands, the kneeling Athena could not defend her body from the ticklish assault unleashed upon it. “Hahaah… Don’t! Please! Stop it!” Athena was already long past pride and would beg frequently now.
The long nails slid over her sides and stomach, tickling as they went. Reaching for the underside of Athena’s breasts, she made her reach an even higher pitched tone.
She flicked of Athena’s underwear and then grinned as she slid both her hands through the long purple hair of Athena… or rather Saori Kido.
Pandora spoke suddenly “How long have we been at this now? Hours… and hours” she said.
Saori wheezed and sweathed. Her head hung low, she was exhausted and tears rolled over her cheeks. “No more… please… no more!” she begged.
“What’s that? The proud EX-Goddess begging?” Pandora teased “But we’re not done yet… never done in fact” Pandora said. “I think it’s time to add to all this” she said as she flicked her fingers. Pushed flat on the altar, Athena tried to get up. Her cosmos still drained and her body exhausted, she had no hope of escape. Then the cold soft hands of Pandora fondled her from head to toe. Rubbing, massaging and probing.
Suddenly the captured Goddess cooed. “Ooh someone is liking this…” Pandora said teasingly. “Disrobed, shoeless… naked. Stimulated to no end…” Pandora said “Should i be jealous?” she said leaning forward and whispering into Athena’s ear. The goddess still was teary-eyed though.
“Well now… time for another kind of torture…” Pandora said as her hands glowed and suddenly Athena was pulled into the altar, only her feet were visible, sticking out on the other end. Athena panicked, surrounded by darkness and unable to move. She tried to scream but couldn’t. What was this? Her body didn’t move, didn’t cooperate.
Only… .
Her toes twitched, her feet wiggled cutely and Pandora knelt before them. Slowly she tied something around her big toes. Saori couldn’t even giggle, her body stuck, phased into the arcane Altar of Suffering.
Tying together Athena’s big toe’s, she took a moment to take in the beautiful feet. Gently Pandora knelt and began to plant kisses on Athena’s foot.
“I think i’ve found just the spot that’s most ticklish on your foot” she said as she gave a small teasing lick then took a brush.
“Every inch of your gorgeous feet have been explored but your big weakness… are your arches” she said. And then she unleashed a painting brush on them, gently sliding up and down without halting. Big toes tied together, Athena’s now very pinkish feet could barely move. Inside the altar, Saori Kido, the reincarnated Athena was going insane. No movement, no sound, nothing was possible… nothing but awareness and the realization that her naked feet were more vulnerable than ever.
She wanted to laugh but couldn’t and that made it so much worse.
Pandora hummed a little song as she put her feather and brush to work simultaneously for hours on end, watching the beautiful feet twitch, trying to escape in vain despite the restraints. The brush rotated and applied pressure while the feather teasingly slid up and down, sliding between toes and covering every inch of her feet. When her long nails descended, they almost always went for the supersensitive arches.
The spectral hands were seemingly gone… for now.
Even her feet were very sweaty now and Pandora guessed she would need a break.
Appearing above the altar, Athena opened her eyes and glanced about. The spectral hands reappeared and pinned her down.
Pandora slid a feather over her breasts and to her bellybutton as a teasing reminder that her torture was not over yet. Immediately Saori jerked a bit. “iep! Dohohon’t!”.
Smiling, the darklooking beauty took in the exhausted body of Athena. Her long purple hair lay across the altar.
“Did you enjoy that Athena? Do plead to your mistress again and i’ll give you a break…”.
“Yes… please… no more mistress! I beg you!” she pleaded with tearfilled eyes, her soothing voice feeble and soft.
Pandora smiled and wetted her lips “Do… continue… the longer you plead… the more time without tickletorture…” she urged her on. She found it all so arousing. The power to torture and command a Goddess… .
She was rubbing herself lightly as she watched her spectral arms manifest and tickle Athena again, sending the fallen Goddess into a new blast of shrieking laughter.

“I think that will be enough…” a heavy voice said. Pandora turned around suddenly and found Aiolia of Leo before her. The tall golden armored Saint, grabbed her wrists. Behind him a huge Saint stood, Aldebaran of Taurus. The horned helmet of his, didn’t hide his blocked face, it did have a noseprotector.
http://www.ezto.com/joanna/Aldeba1.jpg
“Who? How?” she said.
“It was hard… but we pushed on” he said “The others have reached Hades” he said “But after dealing with Balrog and some of the others… we decided to track down and save Athena” Aiolia said calmly.
Both men wore long flowing white capes. Aldebaran turned his eyes away as he placed his enormous cape around Athena’s form, slapping at the spectral hands with his massive hand.
Scooping up the fallen goddess, wrapped in the cape, he smiled. “I apologize for our tardiness my lady” he said.
Athena nodded weakly “Thank you Aldebaran” she said, still crying a bit. The young woman, threw her arms around his neck. He nodded lightly “Do not worry my lady… you are safe now” he said softly. The colossal man was build like a bull, a fitting physique seeing his starsign.
“Put down Lady Pandora and the prisoner!” a Specter said.
Leo and Taurus turned around. Gently Aldebaran put down Athena and put his fists together, smirking widely. “Great… more entertainment” he said, upon beholding the horde of Specters. Hades’s warriors were all clad in the dark armors so typical of them.
“Varying cosmos’s… but none should be a problem… shall we?” Leo said amused, despite them being immensely numerous.
Aldebaran smirked “Indeed”. The two walked forward.
Ailoia was the prototype of the young Paladin. Fierce, just, chivalrous, loyal and capable of both great kindness and great fury… he was truly the Lion incarnate.
http://www.ezto.com/joanna/Japane1.jpg
Next to him stood a massive, almost inhumanly tall and muscular man… Aldebaran. Physically the strongest of all Saints but also despite his appearance extremely kindhearted.
As the horde of Specters attacked, Aldebaran stood arms crossed, seemingly unprepared.
However this pose of complete lack of defense, was the key of his strongest technique and suddenly he sent his arms forward, roaring “BULL’S HORN!!!”, a powerful blast hit those attacking, taking the group out in one strike as mighty cosmos’powered wave hit them.
“If I may…” Aiolia said as he took a step forward. Aldebaran had crossed his arms again and looked at Leo with a casual smile, saying “By all means…”.
“LIGHTNING PLASMA!” he said, pointing his index at the remaining horde. Hundreds of beams of light shot around. The electric bolts slammed into them, decimating the remainder. Aiolia turned his head and nodded at Aldebaran and the two turned around simultaneously. As Aldebaran picked up his Goddess, he said “Soon your powers will return…” he said “But now we must go” he said “Seiya is trying to recover your staff as we speak with the help of Ikki” he said.
“Ikki?” she said surprised. He nodded lightly “The Phoenix is taking out the three Judges… it seems he’d been planning things in advance… and had free reign once they decided to torture you” he said.
Athena smiled, glad to hear the Phoenix was still on her side.
Pandora meanwhile wimpered as Aiolia lifted her up. He did however let her put on her attire as it would not be right to let her run around naked.
The group then left with the Goddess and their captive… .

As the battle raged on, Hades was seemingly defeated and a crippled Rhadamantys called of the war, the remaining Specters retreating to lick their wounds. However Hades was still alive and Shun’s host body may have been recovered, but the evil God had returned to his true body in Elysium.
Ignorant of these facts, other conflicts came onto the forefront though, during the aftermath of the Hades – Athena conflict… .

Saori Kido, the Goddess Athena reincarnate watched out of the window of her room. The mansion lay not too far from a beach. She hadn’t been here in a long time, having spent most of her time in Sanctuary. But for some reason she felt like returning here.
It gave her peace. Her aide and servants had been given a day of and Athena lingered here… enjoying the quiet. Her Saints were all resting, with the exception of of a few, including two assigned to directly keep an eye on her. Chameleon June, a female Bronze Saint and Aldebaran of Taurus… . With Aldebaran nearby, she knew she was safe. The kindhearted but powerful giant would do all in his power to protect her. And though less powerful, June was loyal and dedicated to her as well. Sometimes all this sacrifice on the end of her Knights… weighted heavily on her conscience.
Pegasus, Aiolia and the others had insisted upon this security as there was still danger… and therefore she had accepted. Their advise had been sound but still… .
Her gaze took in the sea in which she saw the reflection fo the moon.

It was then that a group of figures landed at the beach. Robed and armored they rushed forth. Casting of their capes and hoods, they revealed themselves as wearing black copies of Athenain cloths. The Black Saints from Death Queen Island had returned!
These misfit and fallen Saints lived on their hellish volcanic island, constantly conspiring to take over the world and defeat Athena. Once, Ikki of Phoenix one of Athena’s most prominent defenders had trained there and become their leader. Now however another leader had risen… .

In a flash of golden light, a massive form appeared before them. Aldebaran of Taurus smiled as he saw them. Arms crossed he awaited the pathetic fallen Saints, ready to strike.
The masked Chameleon June jumped down from a rock and landed next to Aldebaran. Her long blonde hair moving on the wind. In her right hand she held a whip that came with her cloth. “Trespassers” Aldebaran said “Halt!”.
The leader of the group barked orders “Press on! Ignore them and get Athena!”.
“They won’t listen” the soft voice of June came.
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g175/june_2006/BB111-June.jpg
“Their loss…” Aldebaran smirked as he waved a hand forward. As if hit by an unseen force, several toppled dead and the group halted brusquely. The white cape of Aldebaran moved as he did.
“Now… let the fun begin…” Aldebaran chuckled. Balling his fists, the huge Golden Saint was ready to deal with Athena’s enemies.
June nodded, readying her whip, though in all honesty she didn’t see what aid Taurus would need… the giant… like any other Golden Saint could easily dispose of such rifraf. A few lightningfast movement of Aldebaran… and it would all be over.
The beautiful blonde smiled lightly at that, behind her mask.

Meanwhile Athena had sensed rising comos’s. And then as the battle was met… briefly and violently, she gazed out of another window, seeing Aldebaran… just stand there. His movement so fast that his enemies just seemed to fall dead on the spot without him needing to do any effort. Arms crossed… he was ready to use his Great Horn technique… but found no worthy prey.
“Impressive defenders you have… predictable too” a sly female voice said behind Athena.
The Goddess turned around. She was clad in her typical white dress and she held her staff.
“Who are you?” she asked.
A woman in black armor stood there. Her hair was long and black, her features beautiful but icy. She smiled lightly with her gorgeous crimson lips.
Next to her stood a powerful man with ravenblack hair like her. He wore a cloth similar ot the Phoenix, but not quite. It was also mostly black with a bit of blue. A small mask integrated into his helmet, covered the upper part of his face.
“Who are you?” Athena said surprised as she took a step back.
The woman spoke first “I am Lady Sarissa… Self proclaimed Empress of the Black Saints” she said. She moved a fine pale hand through her long black hair. “And this is my lover and general, Maximillian of the Black Phoenix” she said.
The stern and cold gaze of the Black Phoenix stared unwaveringly at the Goddess, he was motionless yet it was clear he would move and attack without doubt if need be.
“Might I suggest we leave with due haste mistress?” Maximillian said suddenly. His gaze moving towards the icy beauty he served. “By now the Gold Saint must have dealt with our canonfodder…”.
Sarissa looked at him and nodded “Indeed… grab her… we’re leaving for Death Queen Island” she said. Maximillian’s movements were fast and before Athena could use her cosmos, he appeared behind her and hit her neck with an open hand. The beautiful Goddess fell but was caught by Maximillian who swung her over his shoulder.
As he did so, Athena’s right shoe fell of. His gaze moved to the beautiful foot.
“Aren’t my feet enough to please you” came Sarissa’s venomous remark. “Hmpf men…”.
Maximillian merely chuckled “A glance that is all…” he just said and the duo then left, teleporting back to Death Queen Island.
Just as they darted of, the door of Saori’s room opened and the massive form of Aldebaran rushed in. “Athena?” he said. He had moved with uncanny speed as soon as he had realized it was a distraction but the abductors had already left before then.
June entered too. “We must notify Sanctuary” she said. She looked up at her superior, Aldebaran “We can’t loose Athena…”.
Taurus roared and his fist slammed through the wall, the gentle giant had become enraged and with a firm pace left. He would get her back… by whatever means necessary.
June gazed out of the window seeing two beams of light cross the sky. “They’re heading away…” she said. Taurus joined her. “Hmmm… head back to Sanctuary and get reinforcements if need be”.
June nodded “You’re going alone?” the blonde Saint asked, placing a petite hand on his golden chestplate. Aldebaran nodded “No worries…” he smiled encouragingly at her “I can handle them”. June stared at him emotionally a moment, her face hidden by a silver mask, but than she nodded “Alright… I’ll be quick!” and she ran out of the room.
Aldebaran turned and prepared to pursue.

Athena was put down on the desolate and rocky surface. One bare foot first, followed by a shoeed one. Maximillian remained behind her, holding her upper arms. Sarissa turned around and addressed a group of Black Saints.
“We’re going on full alert” she said “If her Knights come… we’ll need to be ready…” she said.
“As you wish” the leader of the group said before they all knelt. “I shall spread word”.
Maximillian smiled at that. “Shall I bring her to the hideout?” he asked.
Sarissa turned and nodded. “Proceed. And prepare her” she said with a sly grin. Walking towards Athena she cupped her cheeks. “Trust me Athena… this will be ‘fun’”.
Athena stared back calm and defiant. “I doubt it Black Saint… but my Knights will come for me”. “I’m counting on it” Sarissa said. She suddenly took a step back.
“Strip her Maximillian” she said. “Give the men a little boon before they must rush of”.
Athena tried to react but before she could the mighty Black Phoenix ripped her dress in two.
Maximillian chuckled as the beautiful dress left Athena’s body. A side in each hand. Casually he opened them and the dress fell to the floor.
Covering her chest, the longhaired beauty gasped. She stood there with only one shoe and her underwear on.
Sarissa laughed evilly “Take her away…” she said.
Maximillian nodded and grinning, the blackclad Saint casually threw her over his shoulder and then walked of, carrying the goddess.
Athena kicked and tried to punch his back but it was no use.
Sarissa smiled, holding Athena’s staff. “How… amusing”

Athena struggled futily as she lay on the wooden table in the cavern’s deep dungeon.
Naked bar her single remaining sandal, she found herself once more into a ticklish predicament. Her long purple hair lay loose. Her breathing was already hurried as she felt so incredibly vulnerable. She lay in a I-shape on the table. Her ankles locked together onto the table, her wrists to the head of the table. She could only stare at the ceiling.
It was then that Sarissa spoke once more “So you won’t tell me?” she asked “I need to know. Where is it hidden?”. Her hands suddenly began to run over her pale defenceless skin. There was no escaping the fine feminine hands and Athena gasped. A mixture of surprise and a pur but the ministrations quickly became tickly in nature when the sharp fingernails traced a firmer pattern.
“Tell me Athena” Sarissa repeated. The blackhaired beauty smiled evilly as she noticed Athena’s reaction. Clearly the Goddess tried to hide her ticklishness but it was of no use.
Under her breasts she found a firm ticklish spot and exploited it, forcing several giggles out of Athena. Whenever she ran over her inner arms and sides, the reaction was a wide smile, surpressing laughter. “Hmmm ticklish… but not enough… at least not there” she said as she moved down. Athena’s gaze blurred as it became hard to resist.
When her inner thighs were assaulted, Athena lost control and began to laugh wildly. The nails of Sarissa were painted black and ran fiercely over her inner thighs and tummy, sending Athena slowly into hysterics.
Suddenly Maximillian spoke “Try the feet” the muscular Black Phoenix smirked as he stated this. Athena could not see him but the mighty warrior was leaning into a rocky wall.
Athena twitched her feet in reflex at those words. Sarissa smiled as she moved down her legs, ever so slowly, tickling the sensitive skin as she went. “Patience love… patience” she said.
Sarissa’s bloodred lips curled up as she saw Athena’s expression change the closer she came to those fair feet. As she reached them, she gently rubbed her sandal with one finger than enveloped it with both hands. She took her time purposely, to make Athena even more nervous.
Athena tensed further as suddenly the sandal was removed and the Goddess felt her foot being unbarred. Cool wind touched the soft pink skin. “As beautiful as the other…” Sarissa said “Almost as pretty as mine” she glanced back and to her own pleasure Maximillian nodded lightly at her comment.
Gently her hand explored both sides of the foot. A teasing scratch on the top caused her foot to move downward, toes scrunched and all. A poke on her arch had the opposite effect.
Sarissa giggled maliciously at the sight. Tickling rhythmically the top of her foot, she sent Athena in hysterics “Please! No!”.
Sarissa stopped “You know what I want to hear…” she said.
Athena quickly became tightlipped and when that happened another tickleattack on the top of her foot, forced her into laughter. But than… Sarissa’s other hand attacked the sole. And tickling up and down each half of the foot without letting up, there was no true escape of for her foot.
“Pleaheheheeheeszzzz” Athena squirmed. The naked goddess was already sweating partially due to the island’s harsh warm climate but above all due to the constant tickling.
Maximillian wetted his lips, enjoying the show immensely.
Suddenly the tickletorture ended for a moment and Athena was granted a break.
“You know… I have neglected your other foot… perhaps it is time to compensate?” Sarissa said, locking eyes with the reincarnated Goddess.
The young woman’s eyes shot open “No! Please… I can’t tell you… I…”.
“Hush… too late for now. I’m enjoying myself so no need to bother finding excuses”she said as she showed her right hand. Suddenly a clawed glove slid out of her gauntlet, forming around her fingers. Her hand was still visible but pointy claws were now held in place. A combatweapon in normal circumstances but the Black Saint of the Cat had other ideas as slowly she slid the cold pointy metal over her foot. She smiled viciously at Athena. “Your suffering has only just begun my dear… there is no escape”.
She and Maximillian laughed while a sobbing Athena could only wimper and than laugh as bother her feet came to be under attack by Sarissa, the clawed hand only adding to her ticklish torment.

Inside Sanctuary, Pandora was locked up in the guestrooms. The ravenhaired beauty was staring out of the window when the door opened and Ikki entered.
Turning around Pandora smiled at first “Ikki… listen, I…” her gaze than moved down and she noticed what the Knight of the Phoenix had in hand. A large firm feather. Her gaze moved back up and locked with Ikki’s. “Ikki… please. You don’t understand…” she said, trying to back away as he calmly strolled towards her, but there was no escape.
“Love… please. I can…” her eyes shot open as Ikki took her left wrist. “But not today” he said. “For now there is vengeance to be had…” he said with a smile.
And Pandora squeeled as she was lifted up and carried towards a ticklish fate in the bedroom.

Aldebaran arrived on Death Queen Island and rushed forth, through the Black Saints which he simply pummeled aside as if they were ants. The enraged Taurus Saint continued on as the others had not arrived yet… .
The giant Golden Saint slammed his massive fist through a final rogue Saint and walked towards the entrance of a large cave. He could feel powerful cosmos’s in there… the most noteworthy that of his goddess.
He slammed his fists together and his eyes became slits. Nobody touched the lady Athena and was left unpunished. Angrily he discarded his white cape and than stepped into the labyrinth-like cave and the many traps and foes that awaited him there. But only a fool would assume that the indomitable Taurus would wave… not now, not after failing to protect Athena the first time.

Maximillian looked up “It has begun…” he said with a low voice. “Shall I go?” he asked.
“Not yet… let the men execute your plans” Sarissa said “You are a brilliant commander… all will go well” Sarissa said as she took a strange object.
Maximillian nodded “Thy will be done” he said, slamming his fist into his chestplate.
“See this Athena… the more we let your selfcontrol slip… the greater the chance we will take your powers… and than we shall use it against your Knights” she laughed evilly and than grabbed Athena’s ankle, fiercely letting her clawed hand run over the tender sole. Once more Athena’s laughter echoed through the area and the object began to slowly glow.
Soon… very soon Sarissa would be ready to unleash an empowered Maximillian onto the Golden Saints… .

A great sequel to a great story Darth my friend. :D

Good to see you back on the TMF. :wavingguy
Can't wait to hear what you thought of my Cyberina/Bounce Chix crossover.

and this is a great story, terrific, fantastic plot, and of course fantastic description and very details.

a great story come from the great writer

this is masterpiece you must read !!!!

Thanks and i loved it ^^
I never truly left, i post more often on Tickletheater but i frequently stop by here too. :dogpile:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back