• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a Star Ocean: the Second Story tickle story, part 2

Clash the Titan

ok, here's part 2, feedback would be cool.

part II:

Celine was sleeping on her back as Precis got there and her feet were no longer sticking out from under her covers. "she always has to make things difficult, doesn't she?" Precis asked herself ash she gently pulled up the blankets over Celine's feet and foldng it over as to expose the large, soft and undoubtably ticklish feet. She didn't know what it was, but for some reason, she always found herself looking at Celine's feet durring their travles. Especially when she was wearing those odd glass slippers that she put on when they were in towns. From Precis's opinion, Celine's feet had to be size 10 at least, but all that ment to her at this point was that there was more skin to tickle. And that was just what she planned to do with it.

She once again took the feather in her hand and started brushing the feather up and down on the sole of her foot. "HA AHA HA HAHA" Celine laughed loudly in her sleep. Precis stopped immediately after and waited for the laughter to subside. "oh wow!" she thought. "Maybe she's too ticklish. I think I'm gonna have to explore this more when she's awake! Oh well, next victim."

She walked over to Opera's Bed and stroked Opera's chin with with the feather. She giggled a little and Precis went to the end of the bed and knelt at Opera's feet. She was less cautious this time because she knew that Opera was normally a heavy sleeper, but after her drinking binge last night, she wasnt gonna wake up for anything, not even a little tickling. No matter how ticklish she was. Precis had never seen anyone down Root Beer, Tea and Cider like that before in her life. Well, except for the last time Opera did it. Precis knew that none of those drinks contained any alcohol, but she did notice that they had a major tranqualizing effect on the 3 eyed woman. "OK, back to work." she said quietly.

She once again started with the feather, but this time, she atacked with the toes. Opera giggled lightly in she sleep and let out a small gasp. Her face held a big smile. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say she liked it." Precis thought, but continued with her work. She dicided it was time, after about 5 minutes, to stop tickling the maddly wiggling toes and concentrate on the small soles, which she feathered with increasing delight. "This is toooooo much fun. I could do this all night." she said, "Hey! Maybe if i get her to wake up, she will tickle me. That could be fun too." Precis decided to act upon that impulse and kicked the tickling up a notch. She started in with both hands, fingers wiggling maddly. She know that Opera couldn't wiggle away on account of the fact that she was cocooned in the sheets. But with the increased tickling, Opera's laughter increased, not to the level of Celine's, but louder still than before. Precis also noticed that she was gasping and moaning a lot more that Precis thought to be normal. "Ooooh. . . heh heh come on. . .Ernest. . . my. . . ha ha <moan> ha ha toes too dear. Hee hee hee it tickles." Opera directed. "She does like it! This is so weird. Hmmm. . . I wonder why she and Errnest aren't in their own room. Maybe they got into a fight or something." she thought. Precis looked at her watch and saw that it was already 4:30 and they were supposed to get at 5:30 because Dias demanded that they get an early start. "Oh no! What should I do? I only have an hour left for fun, then they're all gonna wake up. And I still have to tickle Chisato, but I also want to keep tickling Opera, she's been the most fun." then she got an idea. "Oh, Bobot." she called softly,"come over here. I have a job for you!" Bobot came over and she wispered her plan into it's "ear" and they got to work. Bobot went outside and collected a smaller feather and she set it to work on Opera's toes like she had asked. She moaned and giggled happilly in her sleep and that left the spralled form of Chisato all for her.

She had to be cautious again, as she knew little about Chisato in general, and almost nothing about her sleeping habits. So she cautiously leaned over her right foot and blew gentilly on it. Chisato shuddered and was motionless again. She repeated the action, andwas greated with a similar response. She grinned evily and started on the soft foot with her feather. She was rewarded with a plethora of giggles that escaped the tickled girl's lips. Sle looked over to Opera's bed to see how Bobot was doing. He was keeping her in almost constant giggles and she looked emensly happy. Bobot was doing a teriffic job, she decided that she was gonna stop a little early so that she could have Bobot tickle her for a while to see if she would like it.

But she had business ot attend to with Chisato first. She increased the speed of the feather and the giggling increased, indicating to her a direct relationship. "I'm gonna have to study this more. I wonder. . . what will happen it I use my fingers too?" she pondered. "There's only one way to find out." and with that she used the fingers on her other hand to tickle between her toes, which were kind of long, but very ticklish. And again the laughter increased, and she started to wiggle her toes. "I bet that Leon kid would have beed interested in this, he loved collecting data. I just may have to tell him when we get back." and with that thought her watch started to flash, signifing that she only had 15 minutes before everyone was gonna wake up. So she called Bobot over from Opera's feet and she went to tuck them back in.

She laid down in her bed and set Bobot down at her tiny feet. "you know what to do." she told it. And indeed it did. The feather found the extreemly ticklish nitches between her small, wiggling toes. "Yippy!" she thought as the tickling invaded her mind, "this is fun. I wonder if Claude or Celine or someone would tickle me. That would be Mega cool."but at the 10 minute mark, she decided that she should stop and look like she was asleep. "OK Bobot, cut it out. Hee hee hee." the robot did what it was told (for once) and stopped. Then it jumped off the bed and wistled to its self.

The alarm want off and the girls woke up with big smiles on their faces. All the girls, that is, except Precis. "get up, you lazy girl!" yelled Opera. "ok, ok, I'm up!" Precis responded "ooh, I'm gonna get her for that."

stay tuned for part 3. (still looking for typo's)

Last edited:
cool

very good story, tickling was much better in this part then when rena was getting tickled(which I wish you would've made longer). anyway, great job, can't wait until part 3!

thanks everybody

i would like to take this time to say thank you. and part three will be finished as soon as i get this economics paper done. what a drag. oh well, such things must be delt with.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back