• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling of a beatiful girl on Lenno

Shelper4

TMF Poster
Don't know if this has been posted here before, and I don't really know the girls name (I don't know a lot ok?) but anyway, one day I was watching lenno and he was interviewing this girl. They were looking at a magazine of her were her body was painted, and lenno said "I was wondering, does that little brush tickle when it's going back and forth across your stomach or what?" (or something to that effect). Anyway, she said not really or something like that, but then said "but sometimes, I would be asleep, and all of a sudden be startled awake and want to laugh because they were painting over my belly button" (Again this is not a direct quote, but I believe it is similar to this. If anyone else see's this please let me know I'm not crazy.

Umm...I don't think that was Leno.
I read an article online (i used to have it bookmarked) where the journalist went to the island that they were doing the sports illustrated swimsuit shoon on (lucky bastard). In this particular shoot, Rebecca Romijin Stamos was getting body-painted. The guy asked her if it tickled, and she said something to the effect of "no, not really, only when they did my bellybutton. That woke me up from a couple dreams."

hmm...almost sure it was on leno

I think that she was also on Leno and they talked about it...but I am not sure. Can anyone clarify?

Yes

This was on Leno as well, I remember it. Leno asked if it tickled when they painted her. Rebecca replied around my bellybutton. Leno then made some goffy remark. That episode originally aired some time ago.

Leno tickling

I think you are right, the girl was Rebecca Romijn Stamos, married to John Stamos, who was also in an interview in People mag. I think, where john mentioned he used to chase and tackle her all the time in their back yard and tickle her. I don't remember how the article phrased it exactly, but it also mentioned that she was extremely ticklish everywhere.....

Jay Lenno

I read about tickling on Jay Lenno,I have a clip of him tickling Heather Locklear's foot.I don't remember where I got it but it could of been here,but I don't know how to post it I hope someone can tell me how.

Has anybody else heard about this People magazine article before? That is something I will definitely be able to track down if someone could narrow down a time period, who the article was about (her or John Stamos), perhaps who was on the cover, any bit of info would help! Great info, Grstark62! That was total news to me!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back