• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

exerpimental (M/M */M */M)(FEET)

wishfoot88

4th Level Red Feather
this is my second story. its all feet tickling and all characters are over 18.

The experimental slippers.
By Wishfoot88

James was 19 years old, 5.9' with blue eyes, short brown hair and size 10 feet.
James was a medical student at Bournemouth university. He studied nerve impulses and nerve endings. He was quite skint in the money department. He had a small job at the local asda stacking shelves, but this did not pay enough. He was desperate for a higher paying job so he could afford to do his next year of university. James was looking in the newspaper for jobs and one particularity caught his eye. He read the ad;
18-21 year old man wanted.
Wanted for scientific experiment on nerve endings and impulses.
Will be needed for one weekend.
Accommodation and food included.
Will be paid £2000.
see the national board of nerve research.
Call 555-8945-132
ask for the department of mechanical nerve research.
James called the number and spoke to the woman on the line.
“hello” the voice asked.
“yes hello, I'm looking for the department of mechanical nerve research?” he said
“oh yes. Just connecting you.” the voice said.
James waited anxiously.
“hello?” asked the new voice. It sounded male.
“yes I'm interested in the ad you put in the newspaper.?” he asked.
“ah yes! Perfect! We thought that no-one would call.” he said. “now then. You do now what will happen?”
“no I don't actually”
“well. We will be researching the nerve endings in the soles of the feet. That involves scanning and testing. We will also be testing our new non-harmful interrogation method. Is that OK?”
James thought for a moment. He could use that money. A weekend of scanning, testing and mind games wouldn't be too bad. He did not yet know of what horrors awaited him that weekend.
“erm..........yes that's OK!” he said excitedly.
“excellent! Come to our facility on Friday evening!” the voice said then hung up.
James was very nervous about his appointment with the facility. When Friday came he only just managed to get up the courage to get himself to the clinic.
He was greeted by a doctor.
“ah! Are you the young man for our experiment?” he said
“yes my names James. James Whitefall.”
“good. My names doctor Dish. If you would come this way please.” he replied.
James was lead down a long corridor. He peered into a window ans he went. What he saw made him even more nervous. There was a man in a big brown suit that looked to be made of soft pillows. He was on a double bed and it seemed that he could not move. Two nurses were moving towards his extremely fat, bare feet with feather dusters. The man was shouting at the nurses, but they were not taking any notice. On the wall was a big sign saying; “Sam green, patient 14089, here for tickling, area; feet.” the nurses attacked his feet viciously as the man shrieked with laughter.
The windows was then barred from his view.
“better not look at that!” cried doctor dish.
“what were they doing to that man?” asked James.
“they were..........curing a nerve defect in his feet by stimulating it.” he replied smoothly.
James was then led into a small room. In the room there was a set of soft flannel clothes, a curtain, 3 chairs and 2 plastic basins.
“right then James if you would get changed into the clothes that are provided and then we can continue” he said.
James took the clothes and went behind the curtain to get changed. When he was done he was presented with a clipboard with a contract on it.
“what's this?” asked James.
“its a contract saying that you agree to let us go through with our experiment.” he said calmly.
James signed the clipboard and gave it back.
“excellent!” he exclaimed. a nurses took the contract and put it in a safe.
Doctor dish beckoned 2 nurses to come over and sit on the chairs.
“right if you would sit down please.” said doctor dish.
James sat down on the chair. The 2 nurses each had a basin full of warm soapy water on their lap. They each took one of James' bare feet and placed them in the basins. They washed his feet thoroughly and dried them. James went to put his feet down when the 2 nurses stopped them.
“no! Don't put you feet in the bare floor! Otherwise we would have to re-wash them. Your feet have been sensitised by a nerve stimulant.” said doctor dish.
James was then place into a padded wheel chair. The foot paddles had built in plump, soft, fluffy, thick, overstuffed, heaver slippers. They were secured firmly to the chair. The nurses placed James' feet into the slippers and locked the slippers with a leather buckle. James began to struggle.
“James! Calm down! Its only so that your feet stay sensitised!” cried doctor dish.
James stopped struggling.
“OK. Sorry.” he said docilely. James calmed down.
The nurses produced a pair of padded medical handcuffs that were not connected. They placed one on each arm and locked the cuffs into the armrests of the chair. James began to panic again.
“JAMES! Why are you so panic-y?” asked the doctor.
“its just that.....”
“just what? You can tell us.”
James hessitated.
“well.....we had this recliner in our house and when my mother went out, my brothers would tie me to it and mercilessly tickle my feet for hours. One time I told mum and she told them to stop. The next time they went out my brothers tied me to the chair and invited all their friends. They all tickled my feet until I passed out. Being like this makes me nervous.” he said.
The doctor looked at James.
“did you read our little contract?”
“not really.”
“well, it says that you have agreed to allow us to assess how ticklish your feet are by testing and to use our new invention on you. You signed it.”
“NO!! YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!” James yelled. The thought of reliving the torture was too much.
“sadly you signed it so we can and will” replied the doctor.
The nurses then fastened his ankles to the chair, then his thighs, arms, chest and waist. James stuggled against the bonds and screamed.
The nurses then gagged James and wheeled him into the corridor.
They wheeled him into a room that had a doctor standing there.
“hello! My name is doctor bee and I will be testing your feet!”
doctor bee walked over to the chair and pulled a lever. The chair folded in a table shape.
The doctor took the restraining slippers off and stroked the bare defenceless feet. He then walked over to a table and brought back 2 feather dusters. He placed them on the feet and rotated them. The reaction was instintanious.
“NOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” yelled James. Somehow the gag had been dislodged but the doctor didn't replace it.
He continued to tickle James' feet with the feather dusters.
James was now silently laughing. He had unbareably ticklish feet. It tickled to walked without shoes and wearing his fluffy slippers put him into hysterics. His room mates often had fun by tying his slippers onto his feet and tying his arms back. He squirmed at this as the soft fur on the inside of the slipper irritated his skin. One time they had tied them on with a belt and padlock. They the forced him to run round the garden. After only 10 minutes of running he fainted due to the ticklish slippers.
But this was worse than that. The doctor stopped with the feather dusters and started with his fingers. A nurses held James' toes back as the doctor explored the entire surface of the quivering ticklish feet in front of him. After only 20 minutes James fainted.
The doctors began to unbuckle him.
James awoke in a padded room. He was tied to a metal chair. His wrists were back in the padded cuffs. All the other restraints were in place apart from the slipper restraints. This time there was a pair of big over ankle heavy slippers on his feet. They were a fluffy brown and had soft fur on the inside. James was already giggling just by having these on.
“hi James! We are ready to test our new interrogation technique. OK?” said doctor bee from behind a screen.
“no! Please don't do this to me! I'm begging you! I'll die!!!” he begged.
“you wont die!”
at that doctor bee pressed a button on his remote control. The slippers on James' feet began ti tickle his feet with tiny brushes. James began to laugh.
“NO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE!!!! don't DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHO THIS TO MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!!!!!” He cried.
But the tickling continued. The restraints on the chair were released and James stood up and began to try to retch the slippers off. They wouldn't budge. He ran around the room, trying to make it stop.
He fell to the floor and began scratching the underside of the slippers, trying to relieve his tickling. It didn't work. He was laying there laughing silently. After half and hour he fainted again.
He woke up in his room. On his chest was an envelope containing £2000. as James stood up he noticed that the slippers were still on his feet. He tried to take them off but as he did they started to tickle him again. It was only 10 seconds worth. He walked out of the room giggling to himself as the soft fur tickled his feet as he walked. He walked into the living room to find his room mates sitting talking about something. They stood up when he came in. they glanced at bis slippers.
“we know what they do!” said one of them.
He pressed a button on the control and the slippers started to tickle his feet again.
James fell to the floor laughing. The tickling stopped.
“when we get bored we will tickle you! So make sure you do what we want.!” said the room mate.
James nodded and went back to his room. He knew they would never come off and that he was going to be tortured by these slippers.

1 year later.
James was laughing as he walked along the street as he giggled to himself. His feet were still in the torturous slippers after a whole year. Every time he had tried to take them they had tickled his feet so visciously that he would be knocked out. He got to the university and sat down for class. People still stared at his slipper clad feet even though they had seen them for a whole year.
The slippers were now tickling his feet quite aggressivly but he managed to stiffle his laughter. His room mates still tickled his feet with the slippers almost nightly. He had managed to control his laughter but the slippers made his feet even more ticklish than before.
He wondered whether they might break or run out of power. But they never would........

THE END

hope you liked it

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back