• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Race in a Chair" F/F, F/M sexual content

siddqd

I hope you enjoy this story. I wrote it a little while ago but wasn't able to post it (or anything) until I got my new computer.
Any comments are more than welcome.

Race in a Chair

Melanie was a dancer at the largest strip club in town. She usually made good money, but the past few months had been far below par. Tonight looked to be another slow night.

"It's the high gas prices," one girl complained as she looked around the less-than-busy club.

"No, it's the low house prices," another argued.

Mel didn't care. All she knew was that if she didn't increase her income, she was going to start falling behind on her car payments. She searched for a customer that appeared to have some money.

The only hope the girls had for making money that night looked to be an attractive couple who had been sitting quietly for about an hour. The woman was Hispanic and had long dark hair that fell straight down past her shoulders. She was very curvy and had large breasts that threatened to burst out of the low-cut black dress she wore. The man wore a black suit and, from what Mel could see, he had the build of a guy who had played football in high school. Mel was pretty sure he had been in the club before, but she couldn't remember much about him; she had been a little drunk that night.

The couple had been sitting at a table and hadn't bought many drinks and refused the lap dances girls offered them. They had been watching the girls intently, though, and Mel began so suspect they were looking for a little more than just a dance.

When the woman raised her hand and motioned for Mel to come over, Mel had a
quick debate with herself as she walked over. If they offered her money to have a threesome, should she say "yes"? Mel was bi-sexual, and since they were both very good looking, she thought she just might agree to a little fun.

"Sit on my husband's lap, please," the woman said.

Mel did as she asked and was impressed as she felt the man's muscular legs.

"My name is Kendra. My husband is Joel. I would like you to give hi, a private dance at our home. He would be naked, you would have your panties."

Wow, thought Mel. This lady gets right to the point.

"I will pay you five hundred dollars," the woman continued.

Five hundred dollars!

Mel agreed.

After her shift, Mel followed the couple back to their house. It was a large, expensive house that made Mel wonder if she should have asked for more money. They went to a room that had several dressers and a sturdy wooden chair in the center. If Mel had looked closer, she would have seen that the chair was bolted to the floor.

"Go ahead and strip," Kendra told Joel. Mel watched with delight as the man removed his clothing. He had a great muscular built and abs that she looked forward to running her fingers over.

He sat in the chair and Kendra went to one of the dressers and took out a couple of coils of rope. Mel's stomach fluttered when she saw the rope. This was getting interesting.

Kendra tied Joel to the chair. The chair didn't have arms and Kendra tied Joel's
arms straight down along the legs of the chair. She then inserted a ball gag into his mouth and buckled the straps across the back of his head. His large cock lay limp between his thighs, and Mel had a hard time looking away.

"Your turn, sweetie," Kendra told her. Mel took that as the cue for her to strip. She removed her top, her skirt, and her shoes and placed them in a neat pile on one of the dressers.

"This is going to a be a kind of bondage lap dance. Are you ok with that?" Kendra asked her.

Mel shrugged. "That wasn't the original deal. If you want to tie me up, it'll be an extra hundred dollars."

Kendra thought for a moment then nodded her head. "Sounds fair. You have a deal. If you'll go ahead and straddle him ... "

Slowly, Mel slid one leg on one side of him and then did the same for the other so that she was straddling him and they were face to face.

Kendra knelt down and tied Mel's right knee to the back of the chair. She did the same with Mel's left. This way she was pressed tightly against the bound man and move away any more than a few inches.

Kendra took Mel's hands and tied them so that they were back behind her head. A strand of rope that went from her wrists was tied to the chair to keep Mel from bringing her hands in front of her.

"This game is to teach my husband some self control," Kendra said. "I don't like him looking at other women. And I don't like other women making him cum. But that is just was you are going to try to do. In fact, if you don't make him cum in fifteen minutes, I'm going to tie you down and find every last ticklish spot on your body. Do you understand?"

A flash of fear coursed through Mel. Tickling?

"Oh, sweetie," Kendra cooed evilly. "Don't you remember when Joel got a lap dance from you? He touched you a few times and discovered that you were very, very ticklish.

"And there is more to this little game," Kendra continued. She showed Mel an elastic ring that was covered in little rubber spikes. A thin cord ran from the ring to a battery pack that Kendra had taped beneath the chair. She flipped a switch on the batter pack and the rubber spikes began to vibrate and wiggle.

Kendra held it up to Mel for her inspection.

"I designed this," she told Mel. "It goes on his cock. When he starts to get hard, this tickling ring will press into your more ... private areas. And, of course, I'll be tickling you all over. The tickling will just encourage you to win the game quicker."

Kendra turned off the ring and then reached between her husband and Mel to pull out his penis. He wiggled in his bonds as she ran the tip of her finger along the head of his penis.

"Uh oh, you're starting to swell a little already," she taunted him. "I bet you'll lose." She stretched the ring and placed it just below the head of his dick, then tucked him member down underneath Mel.

Mel struggled in her bonds. She was terrified of being tickled, and this woman looked like she was merciless. And the ring ... she didn't want to even imagine what that would feel like.

She was about to try to reason with Kendra when Kendra turned the ring on. One of its tips was touching Mel's thigh and she yelped from the sensation. She was able to position herself so that the ring was no longer touching her, but then Kendra had laid down next to Mel's right foot.

"Time's wasting. I'd start getting him hard if I were you," Kendra said as she stroked Mel's sole lightly. Mel laughed and jerked around. She saw Joel staring wide-eyed at her breasts as they bounced right in front of his face.

There was a new feeling on the outside of her leg, and Mel looked to see Kendra
running her bare foot up her leg. Kendra's dress slid back to reveal all of her leg as she raised her foot to Mel's side. Mel giggled as the toes wormed against her skin. But she really started laughing when Kendra dug her toes into Mel's armpit and coupled it with tickling her foot. Mel screamed for her to stop. She couldn't take foot tickling.

Then it got worse as Kendra wrapped her mouth around Mel's foot. Her tongue lashed mercilessly against Mel's toes and squirmed between them. She sucked on her foot and then scraped her teeth along Mel's sole. Mel screamed and cried for it to stop, but Kendra was merciless. Mel knew that the only way to make it stop was for her to make Joel cum.

Through her teary eyes, Mel saw Joel's face. He couldn't take his eyes off her breasts. Mel fought off the tickling to get sufficient control of her body to press her bosom into his face. And with Kendra tickling her, she couldn't help but writhe against his body.

Suddenly Mel's body convulsed as though she was hit by a bolt of electricity. It certainly felt like she had: the vibrating ring was pressing against her perineum. Her thong did little to protect her against the tortures rubber spikes. No longer concerned about the foot tickling or about making Joel cum, Mel shook like a wild woman. She moved in every direction she could, straining her muscles to the maximum, but the ring just pressed harder as Joel's erection strengthened.

Then, somehow through all the struggles, his penis slipped out from underneath her to stand straight up between them. She felt him thrusting his hips at her.

Kendra quit tickling Mel's foot and got up to sit down behind Mel on Joel's legs. With one hand she tickled Mel's stomach while the other lobster clawed Mel's thighs. Kendra started thrusting her hips, pushing Mel's vagina against Joel, the vibrating ring making Mel squeal in distress. Desperate to stop the ticking, Mel ground her hips against Joel's. They stayed that way for nearly half a minute: Kendra and Mel driving their hips against Joel with Mel screaming helplessly all the while.

Then Joel tensed. Kendra saw it and grabbed his penis and aimed it back at him. He shuddered as he released his load all over himself.

Kendra went and got a wet towel and proceeded to clean up the mess. When she came to clean his penis, she did it as though she was giving the now overly-sensitive member a hand job. Joel bucked and shouted into the ball gag as she cruelly caressed him. She threw the towel to the side and winked at Mel.

"So you like other girls, huh Joel? Well I guess I'll have to punish you." Kendra pulled off the still-vibrating ring from his penis and turned it inside out. Joel saw what she intended to do and started shrieking into the gag. "This is going to be rough for you, my love," Kendra said as she stretched the ring and then let it close on the head of his penis so that the rubber spikes were vibrating against the super sensitive flesh.

"Well, you win the game, sweetie," Kendra said into Mel's ear as Joel writhed beneath the both of them. "I said that if you lost I'd tie you down and find every last ticklish spot on your body. What I didn't say is that I planned to do the same thing if you won."

-Jager

Ooooh, very nice story. I love the concept. But that Kendra cheats! I hope Mel manages to turn the tables on her...

Thanks for the kind comment. I'd like to do a sequel with Melanie--I love it when the "lers" become the "lees"

Wonderful!!!!

Great job!:woot:

I hope that you do a sequel or two for this.I especially like the evil Kendra!:firedevil:wub: I`d like to see how she tickles Melanie,especially if she does it in front of Joel before going back to work on him!!!:whip::bowing:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back