• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Starting Trips, Return Engagements, And, A Bad Experience Causes A Change In Venue

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their first road trip of the year. They began by losing two out of three in New York, before going to Atlanta, and winning two out of three, and then moving on to Houston, and winning two out of three there. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, their second of the year.

While Mitch was away on the road trip, life was not all business as usual, and it would serve to cause a change for him, at least for a while. Normally, while Mitch was traveling with the Good Guys, Cathy and Naomi did not meet, and Cathy led her own life.

Late one night while Mitch was away on the road trip, Cathy had gone to a club with a female friend. When Cathy returned to her apartment, it was past 2am in the morning. As she entered the apartment, Cathy received quite a shock. She was grabbed by a dark, shadowy figure who demanded her money. The terrified Cathy complied without resistance, surrendering her wallet, money, watch, and other valuables. Before the intruder left the apartment, he forced Cathy to the bed, and stripped her naked. Thankfully, she wasn't sexually assaulted. However, the intruder did have his way with Cathy, as he tied her to the bed, and tickled her into oblivion. He began his torture on Cathy's neck with fingers. Cathy, who was terrified, but who couldnt control herself, began to giggle:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEE! NO TICKLISH NO! The intruder moved down, and tickled Cathy with his fingers, and a feather on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly, and counted her ribs, as she shrieked:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEEEE! OMG PLEASE DONT DO THAT! The robber loved Cathy's pleading, and proceeded to tickle her hips, and between her legs, going up and down her thighs with his fingers, as she shrieked with giggles:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEE! OMG VERY CLOSE TO THE SPOT! NOOOOOOO STAHPPPPPPP! HHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE! The intruder then moved his way to Cathy's beautiful bare feet, and tickled them with his fingers, a toothbrush from her bathroom,,two feathers, and ice cubes he got from her fridge. Cathy screamed with laughter, and begged for mercy:HEHHEHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHE! OMG PLEASE STAHPPPPPPPPP! PLEASEE TAKEEE THE MONEY AND DONT HURT MEEEE AND GOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! The intruder then kissed Cathy's feet, sucked her toes, and licked her soles, before untying her, and instructing her to stand facing the wall, hands up, up on her toes, as he fled with her money. Once he did, Cathy called the police, and Naomi, who called Mitch in his hotel room in Atlanta, waking him at 2am: "Mitch, it's me, Cathy was mugged. She wasnt hurt, but it was a tickling bandit. We have a real problem on our hands" Naomi said. Mitch called Cathy, who told him she wasnt hurt, but shaken up. He wanted to go home to be with Cathy, but couldnt rightly ask to go home, because the other members of the team didnt know about his and Naomi's relationship with her. Naomi comforted Cathy,. and, on Sunday night, when Mitch arrived home from Houston, he went straight to Cathy's apartment from the airport, where Naomi greeted him.

"Hi sweetie,. how you doing?" Mitch asked, kissing Cathy in greeting. "Well, it could have been worse. I got robbed, but I wasnt hurt. It was just so weird being tickled by him, and having something that excites you sexually, done to you by a lowlife mugger": Cathy said. "As I told you before, I've been mugged twice. It didnt have anything to do with tickling, but I was raped one of the times, so thank God that didnt happen to you" Naomi said. Mitch sat down and took Cathy's hand "What can we do for you, baby? Anything at all. Just say the word" Mitch said. "I need time, Mitch. I feel violated. Part of me feels like saying we can all do our sexual things during this homestand, because I need to be with you guys, but I'd like to ask both of you not to tickle me for a while, at least until I get through this. I know that part of our relationship is tickling, but at least until I calm down" Cathy said. Mitch kissed Cathy :"That's fine. If I want any tickling, I have the old Australian over here to get that from. Take your time. We're always here for you" Mitch said. The three did their normal sexual activities that night, sans the tickling, but everyone knew it would take time for things to really get back to normal.

The next night, the Good Guys began their nine game homestand , with a game against the Pirates. Gil Bellows started, and was roughed up. He allowed four runs in six innings, and the Good Guys got none, losing 4-0. Charlize Theron pitched the next night, and twirled an awesome game, giving up only one run, and three hits, in eight innings, as the Good Guys hit five solo homers, including one by Mitch, in a 5-1 win. Neve Campbell took the ball on Wednesday evening. She allowed three runs in six innings, but the Good Guys broke a 3-3 tie with five seventh inning runs, for an 8-3 victory.

Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, Mitch and Naomi told the therapist about Cathy's experience with the tickling bandit. "It's the worst possible thing that could have happened. Poor girl. We love her so much. We need to be patient with her" Mitch said. The therapist felt that Cathy would eventually be receptive to being tickled by those who loved her, but needed time to recover from having it inflicted on her in a forced nature against her will, by a criminal.

Chicago came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched, and allowed two runs in six innings, but lost, when the Good Guys got only one run, by a 2-1 score. Hayden gave a great effort on Saturday night, firing one run ball over eight innings, as Paradise broke a 1-1 tie with three eighth inning tallies, for a 4-1 win. Gil Bellows went to the hill on Sunday, a sunny, humid, 87 degree one, in front of a sellout. Gil allowed only one run in seven innings, and Paradise rallied from a 1-0 deficit, to score three times, as Hudson saved the day in the ninth, for a 3-1 victory.

St Louis entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's last series. Charlize pitched on Monday night. She gave up four runs in six innings, and the pen gave up another run, as Paradise absorbed a 5-3 defeat. Neve Campbell pitched on Tuesday night. She got lit up, allowing seven runs in five innings. Paradise almost rallied, but fell short, losing 7-6. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball on Wednesday afternoon, a sunny, humid one, approaching 90 degrees, in front of a sellout. Rachel kept the team in the game, allowing three runs in six innings. Paradise broke a 3-3 tie with two eighth inning solo homers by Ed Burns, and Mitch, to come away with a 5-3 Good Guy win, that completed a subpar five and four homestand.

Mitch and Naomi attended the Saturday tickle party that week, but did not participate. Cathy was with them, watching the proceedings, and at one point walked over to the bar, got a drink, and said: "This is very diffiicult for me to watch, after what happened to me. I know you guys have had a lot of fun with this over the years, and I want our fun to continue, but I need more time" Cathy said. "Take as much time as you need, we'll be here", Mitch replied, rubbing her back. When the members of the team asked who she was, Mitch and Naomi explained to them that she was a friend, who they knew from their building's swimming pool, so as not to arouse suspicion from anyone as to their true relationship with her, as the three had never been seen together in public before that night.

On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh, PA. "I'm worried about her, Nai" Mitch said. "She'll be okay, Mitch, give her time. As a woman who has been raped,. I know what she's going through. A scumbag used something we all love, to violate her being, mind, body, and soul. It's normal that she's shying away from tickling now. We need to support her" Naomi said. Mitch kissed Naomi goodbye, and headed to his plane to Pittsburgh.

So, it had been a difficult homestand with a terrible experience for Cathy, and subpar play. Now came a ten day road trip. Would fortunes improve? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
So the tickle bandit returns with a vengeance. It almost makes you wonder if it is someone close to Mitch and Naomi who has observed them meeting with Cathy. Certainly a possibility that can't be discounted. Anyway, lets hope it doesn't dull the Good Guys energy as they proceed through the season. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, one does have to wonder who the bandit was, and if it was someone who saw Mitch, Naomi, and Cathy getting together.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back