• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Around the World with a Big-Bottomed Woman f/m

kryptonite

TMF Poster
Whenever Mark saw Ms. Olgryzkhova's ass he had an instant erection. It looked kind of like this woman's. http://beckybutt.com/Carmen/BeckyButtsCarmen.jpg Her derriere was big, flat and fleshy, but the thing about it that tickled his dick most was the way it jiggled from side to side when she walked, like a metal spring in an inertia experiment in physics class.

Ms. Olgryzkhova agreed to date Mark and before long they were spending long afternoons between the sheets. A small man, Mark marvelled over the opportunities this large Russian amazon afforded. She was six inches taller than him and outweighed him by at least thirty pounds. But every time he initiated wrestling, she declined, saying she didn't roughhouse with lovers. She found it undignified. So Mark spent months wondering what the outcome would be in a wrestling match between the two of them.

He didn't need any additional excitement--just the sight of her rear wiggling when she walked made him hard. Nevertheless, he pestered Ms. Olgryzkhova to wrestle him until one afternon she compromised.

"I won't wrestle you but we can play an around-the-world game. If you can last for five minutes in each of four different postures, no resting just fast humping, you can tie me down to the bed. If you fail, I tie you to the bed."

Mark agreed to the game, the uncertain result giving him a nervous feeling in his gut. Ms. Olgryzhova got on all fours with her stop watch in front of her.

"Ready. Begin," she ordered.

Mark stared at her shapely rump then plunged his penis in her wet pussy. He humped and fingered her nipples.

"Faster, faster, no resting," she insisted.

Mark didn't rest but he tried to go slow. He struggled mightily not to cum.

"No resting, keep it up," she demanded.

Mark couldn't see the watch and began to think Ms. Olgryzkhova was cheating, that the time had gone past five minutes. Just when he felt like he couldn't control it any more, she told him to get on his back. The female superior position made it easier for him to keep from orgasming. He grasped her buttocks and sucked her titties. He thought of a way to make it unbearable for her and slipped his hand under her groin and tickled her clitoris. She moaned, her face tensed in ecstasy. Finally, she grabbed his wrist.

"Stop that," she said.

They switched to the missionary position, and Mark felt like he wouldn't be able to stop the explosion of hot lava.

"No resting, keep going."

Mark speeded his humping, trying in vain not to burst, but pre-cum trickled out. That provided temporary relief. He glanced at the watch next to her shoulder and saw that he had three minutes left on this posture. The pre-cum trickle had almost numbed him but the unbearable unstoppable feeling returned. He spat out his wad, six minutes short of victory. He kept humping hoping Ms. Ogryzkhova hadn't noticed, but the friction tickled his softening penis, causing him to sneeze a laugh.

"What's so amusing?" Ms. Ogryzkhova asked. Then she realized his soft penis had fallen out. "Oh, you didn't make it. Time to face the consequences."

She used electrical tape to tie Mark's wrists to one side of the king-sized bed that was pushed against the wall, and she piled big pillows on the other side so he felt trapped in a small space.

She walked around the room, her bare ass wiggling, causing Mark to become erect again.

"Now, I'm going to tickle you and I'm not going to stop until you have an orgasm," she said with a serious business-like look on her face."

Mark panicked, a great fear realized, and he tried desperately to escape. Ms. Ogryzkhova sat on his chest, her big beautiful bottom just under his chin.

"Are you ticklish?" she asked.

"No, don't."

She tickled Mark's exposed belly and he barked laughter. She grabbed his hard-on, shifted forward, and shoved his penis in and she fucked and tickled him at the same time, concentrating on his legs.

"Stop, stop, I can't take it any more!" Mark yelled.

He knew all he had to do to stop it was orgasm, but because he'd just had one, he couldn't make it cum. He groaned, he grunted, he gritted his teeth, and watched Ms. Ogryzkova's ass flesh bounce up and down. Somehow, he unwound the tape, jerked free, and escaped. He sat up, dislodged her. Ms. Ogryzkhova yelped in surprise.

"No, I'm not through with you yet."

Mark wrestled her off him, pushing her onto the pillows, but she quickly recovered and grabbed his wrists. They wrestled wildly. Mark tried hard, thinking he could win, but his muscles burned--the struggle to free himself had taken to much out of him, and Ms. Ogryzkhova gradually overpowered him, pinning him to the bed.

"Who's the stronger one?" she asked. "You better answer me."

Instead of answering, Mark continued his struggle, frantically trying to prove the opposite.

She tickled him again and Mark laughed helplessly, non-stop.

"Who's stronger?" she asked again.

He had to do something to stop it.

"You, you are," he said between howls of laughter.

She pushed her pussy on Mark's penis once more and rode him to the finish. Mark lay under her, humiliated, trembling, defeated.

"I told you roughhousing was undignified," she said when they were through. "Now, you know better than to dare wrestle me, or you know what will happen to you. Next time, I won't make it so easy for you."

But Mark made a silent vow to win the rematch...after a few days of rest.

Last edited:
This is the story to go with that attachment. I would've attached it to this thread, but I didn't see where I could edit it in.

Sorry about the extra post on this forum.

I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but I could've just posted this picture as a reply instead of editing it into the original post.

View attachment 132325

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back