• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife Tickled By Myself and Another Man

colofootman13

TMF Regular
After a while when we first were married,I told my wife I loved womens' feet and tickling.She was fine with it.,but when she found out I was talking to people online(messenger),she was mad.Then one night when she came home from taking our friend visiting from another state and his friend out to a bar(without me),she came to me and said since I let her go out,I can talk to people about tickling.
One day this guy emailed me because I told him my wife had ticklish feet and was willing to be tickled while I watched.We made arrangements to meet.He came to our house,we talked awhile and then went up to the bedroom.We wore shorts,my wife had shorts and a loose top.
We tied her to the bed(spread-eagle),I sat up by her head and watched as he started to tickle her feet( the spot that was most tickled).She laughed,moved her feet alittle,but really made no effort to get away(she found out she loved being tickled,made her wet).He tickled all over her very lovely feet.He moved up her legs,to her belly,armpits,all over.I was getting so hard listening to her laugh and watching him tickle her.
After a few minutes,I,also,helped tickle her feet.He took one,I took the other.She was really laughing and when I went up to her face,she whispered she was so wet and turned on.Her top had lifted with the moving her breasts were showing.It was her first time tickled so I thought she might be embarrassed,but it didn't bother her.It didn't bother me or her when he tickled her breasts(they are ticklish)and her nipples.
It got to the point that while he played with her breasts and nipples,I went between her legs.Didn't take long for a responce.All in all,we tickled her for about 4 hrs(yes,we gave her breaks)and she loved every minute.

Last edited:
Awesome!

That is a great story!!! Thank you so much for sharing. You really should post this in the true story section. Wish it were me with you tickling your wife.lol Congrats on the positive experience.

Hope you like the pics of her feet.Not because I am married to her,but her feet have got to be the nicest I have seen for someone that does not do pedicures.I do paint her nails and,of course,tickle them.She has said she wants to see me tied down and tickled.

The pics of her feet are great! you are a lucky man. tickle them as much as you can. I'm sure that you do.lol She probably does want to see you get tickled. Kind of tough not to give her what she wants after what she did for you.lol Let us know what happens.

Your wifes feet are fantastic my friend. I love tickling other guys wifes with them so hit me up if you are interested. Send me a pm. I am a male in my mid 40's.

TicklesFemales:wavingguy

Great story and post cfm13. Your wife does indeed have lovely feet that would be a joy to tickle.

JB

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back