• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the bed of insanity M/F

tickleteasing

Verified
The bed of insanity
by tickleteasing

For a month you have been instructed not to shave your public hair, this is due to a surprise I have for you.
Right before you go to work on your birthday I tell you I will have a treat for you when you get home. I say that
when you come home you are to disrobe and put on a blindfold immediately as you come in the house.
After you come home you do just that, and strip completely naked. I then march you upstairs and lay you naked on a bed
ordering you not to say a word.
What you do not realise is while you were at work I have gotten you a few birthday presents but only presents
I will show you. I then lay you down on the bed and gently and slowly shave every bit of pubic hair off your groin.
You feel naked and exposed as I then take out a bottle of lubricant meant to stimulate the clitoris of a woman and begin
rubbing it DEEP inside you causing you to become more and more wet but not enough to orgasm.
Just when you begin to moan and shake I put a fur coat with three inch thick fur on you inside out forcing the fur
to brush against every sensitive ticklish part of your body. Then I take handcuffs and tie you spreadeagle to the bed.
By now you are squirming feeling the fur brush against the solf weak fold of skin between your legs. It is then I tell you
about your first birthday present.
The bed you are restrained on is a California king sized vibrating bed. I will turn it on causing you to vibrate FEELING
every inch of tantalizing fur against your skin. I turn it on and you begin to moan and laugh as you are tormented and tickled.
I lean down and slowly and delicately hold your head still and slide my tounge in your ear and suck on your earlobes. By now the
moaning is turning in to a quiet scream as you try to control yourself. I then take an Hitachi magic wand and as I am sucking on your ears
and neck I press it against the outside of the fur coat so the fur has to TOUCH your groin and vibrate all the more.
Your bare feet are now squirming with anticipating as I take each toe and gently suck on each on slowly spending several minutes
on each of them. By now there is a loud scream with every movement of my mouth and every movement of my fingers. As your head moves side to
side the soft fur is now slowly gliding against the tense nape of your neck making you laugh harder and harder.
The fur is beginning to also brush against your bare nipples causing the muscles in your groin to heat up and make your clit
burn like a piece of charlcoil hit with a welder. The soft fur is now tantalizing your sides making you laugh until your ribs are
sore. With every bit of laughter that comes out, a feeling of warth between the legs gives way to a feeling of a teasing burning heat.
Your clit is now tormenting your sanity by you being unable to put your hands down or you being able to put your legs together.
The blood is flowing and your face is turning from a soft pink to a light red. The clit is hardening and moistening as the muscles in your
womanhood crush the air between the muscles, yet longing for a nice erect penis to be there instead. This makes them feel teased and
at the same tortured in a gentle loving way.
The wetness is now coming down your legs gently as the soft fur tantalizes your inner thighs. You laugh even harder now as
each bit of fur teases the nape of your now frustrated neck. Your shoulders have carried weight and stress throughout the day, Yet the orgasm
seems elusive and escaping.
With each brushing of the fur the nipples become more and more red making you laugh harder and harder. By now your almost begging
for release from your teasing of the fur. By now your voice is becoming hoarse and your forced to feel the soft fur against every weak
contracting muscle on your body. It is then I decide to up the teasing even more.
I unzip the fur coat and expose your vulnerable beautiful body. Then I take a vibrating egg and slide it inside your womanhood,
afterwards I take a long peacock feather and gently carress the inner thighs. I begin to caress it all outside the lips, listening to each
of your moans as the vibrations get more intense. I now rezip up the coat with the vibrating egg inside you and stroke the soles of
your feet with an electric toothbrush.
I run the sonic toothbrush up and down each foot and between each toe as you are now screaming and laughing in orgasmic bliss.
It is obvious I can now hear the wetness as I run the toothbrush between your pinky toes and watch as your face is now sweating and
strawberry red. I do this with the egg deep inside you for a full two hours. Now matter how much you curse or swear, I do not stop
as I am tickling you I tell you to wait for the grand finale.
After I am done driving you insane I unzip the fur coat and remove the vibrating egg. I walk over to your head and whisper
in your ear how you feel. By now you can not even talk from the exhaustion. I lean over and whisper deep in your ear slowly the words.
PREPARE TO BE DRINKED.
I let you listen as I hold a glass of ice next to your ear and jingle it so you hear the ice and squirm in anticipation.
I sit between your legs and I part your lips SLOWLY and teasingly. I lift up the clitoral hood and make you wait. The lubricant I put
inside you is edible so you are made aware I am about to enjoy a nice DRINK. I lean down I put an ice cube on my tounge and I take my
slow sweet time as I drink every bit of tension out of you. The juices flow in my mouth nice and slow and with every suck I suck slower
and slower savoring the taste and the beautiful sounds of your moans. I want to enjoy your femininity, your warmth and show my love for you
by allowing you to be female and enjoy your body and the pleasure you were born to have the right to experience through every bit of
blood flowing through you. You orgasm again and again as my fingers give you the internal massage of your life as my mouth brushes the beard
against the now exposed shaved groin. The vibrations of the bed allow me to drink you raw until there is nothing left all that is left
is the love from me.

All I can say is WOW!!! That is one incredible amazing sizzling hot story that is for sure, I must say :tickle::tickle:<<<<---- That is really erotic and sensual-what a fantastic story!! Once again tickleteasing you totally have outdone yourself-u have created another excellent tickle erotica masterpiece, I loved this story so much-I saved it in my email-this story made me smile and totally made my day when I read it, so thanks for sharing. Hope many others read this and it brightens their day too and makes many women smile, sure made me smile. You definitely have one awesome incredible imagination. Keep up the amazing work, adore and love your stories, a devoted fan always ticklebunny 2 :feets:<<<<----

The imagery and eroticism in this is very nice. If I could give you some constructive criticism to help you along, I hope you will take it the right way.

I do like the way you broke the fourth wall, talking directly to your 'lee. However, I would suggest structuring your phrasing a bit. While the imagery is very nice and the creativity of the experience is there...it suffers a little from a lack of flow. Calling things back quickly or explaining things in too brief a way rather than letting the emotion and words paint a deeper picture.

I think far too often we offer a lot of support in our comments without doing what we can to help out new writers. I like what you've done here...I do. I think there is a lot of potential....I would like to see you develop a good structure so the thougths and emotions you do have are expressed to the best of your ability...which I think has not yet been fully tapped.

I wish you the best, and look forward to seeing where you go with your writing. And thank you for sharing this personal and erotic story with us.

I'm going to be honest and say that your grip on female anatomy is not exactly sound, or correct.

Also, I believe this story plays to so many stereotypes of unfettered fantasy that reality is nowhere apparent in this piece. Too many things seem to be going on at once and they all seem to be going on in a schizophrenic manner that I have a hard time understanding the importance of moving from one area to the next.

The line of "Prepare to be drinked" is also...I must say...extremely hokey. When I read that, I briefly rolled my eyes.

Awwwwwww tickleteasing, please disregard that; I think you are a wonderful incredible tickle erotica author, don't you even change for one moment-I absolutely love your erotic sensual stories, so amazing and so believable and so sweet and sexy and incredible.:wub::wub:

So sometimes you have trouble gapping fantasy and reality when it comes to your sensual erotic stories that have tickling and teasing in them-not a crime and I for one love and adore your fascinating sexy reads. I love reading your posts and love reading your threads. You are awesome!!:wub:

Love your tickle erotica, so sexy and steamy hot..
Please share more sensual awesome sexy stories please please........love them!!!
Throw them out here on the forum-love your stories, soooooooooo awesome :xpulcy:;)

I'll chime in and agree that it is a very hot story. Maybe not super perfect but better than anything I could ever write. Keep it up :D

Mmmmmmm hey it may not be perfect but I still say this is one of my all time ultimate favorite tickle erotica sstories for sure!! I love this story!!
So hot and so erotic and sexy!! A keeper!!
A true masterpiece in my book:)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back