• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The tickling of Heather part 2 of ?? (some sexual content)

Icon 311

Before I get started I just want to say if you guys have any ideas feel free to suggest, because I kinda want to make a series out of Heather. Like after this story I'm going to start one of her at a slumber party. Thanks

The tickling of heather part 2 of ??

At the end of my last installment Heather had just been tied down and was getting her armpits tickled. At the close Steve had given her a break while he planned his next assault. Lets rejoin Heather's torment.

"Well now that your break is over," Steve said, "what would you like me to tickle now."

Heather smiled and said, "Why don't you work your way down to my feet and then up to my breast."

"Sounds fun," Steve replied.

Steve straddled her waist and prepared to tickle that tight firm tummy of Heather. Sudden he dug all ten fingers into Heather's ribcage.

"hahhahahaahahaha!!" Heather laughed.Steve began probing and poking each individual rib. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!" Heather laughed as she went insane with gleeful laughter. Heathers whole body bucked up and down as much as she could due to the secured bonds. Steve began turning his probing into a hard firm massaging like technique of Heather's ribcage. This seemed to get a stronger reaction from poor little Heather as she continued to laugh like a madperson. Steve kept this up for awhile yet he then switched down to Heathers's tasty lokking tann tummy he began to squeezing, poke, pobe and dancing his educated fingers all over the soft skin of her tummy. He raked his fingers all over Heather's tummy, from Heather's upper left side, to right above her bra strap line. This sent Heather into a new level of laughter due to the extreme ticklishness of her breast.

Steve bent over to the nightstand and grabbed two feathers. "Now for a little feather fun," he warned. He placed one on each of Heather's sides and began to slowly stroke them up her sides. "heheheahhaahhahheheheheheheeheheheheheheheeeee!!!!!" Heather laughed even louder. Steve stoped tickling Heather's right side and then used the feather in his right hand to probe Heather's cute little bellybutton. Heather let out a deafening scream as the feathers soft fluff tickled the inside of her bellybutton. Steve then took the quill side and began to use it inside her little innie. Steve then took the two feathers and slowly stroked them across Heather's tan, smooth, and very sexy tummy. With each stroke Heather would try and buck up and down to escape the feather. Steve then stroked Heather's tummy right at her breastbone, which caused Heather to laugh out the loudest yet.

"Maybe," Steve said with a grin, "me and one of my little friends should play here for awhile. Steve slowly lowered the feather right to the ticklish patch of skin. Then once hit Heather began to laugh and buck like never before as steve drug the feather up and down this new sensitive spot. He used a light touch, yet just firm enough to send Heather into Heather into hysterics.

Steve stopped for a second and said, "I've got an idea." He then left the room for a second, he quickly returned with a bottle of maple syrup.

"What is that for?" Heather asked perplexed.

"To make your tummy extra tasty," Steve said with a grin, as he got back in straddling position.

"OH," Heather said understanding his meaning, "alittle after tickle snack."

"Right," Steve said. Steve turned the syurp up side down and squeezed the bottle hard, a sticky puddle of it began to form and fell in the middle of Heather's tanned tummy. Steve then bent down and started to lick it off.

"Hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Heather laughed enjoying the erotic feeling of a mans tounge on her stomach. The feeling of Steves tounge licking her up and down made her begin to get her pussy extremely wet. Steve lapped all the syrup up and then noticed the wet spot on Heather's crotch. "I bet I can make her have an orgasm," he thought with a smile. Once again squirted more out only this time the puddle formed around and in Heather's bellybutton. Heather again lowered down and sexily licked it off, and then sent his rough wet tongue wiggling into Heather's little bellybutton.

" Hahahahahehehhehahahahahahahahahhheheehehehehehehe!" Heather laughed enjoying it more than ever. Steve kept his tongue inHeather's bellybutton, and with his free hands, spidered his nails all over Heather's sides.

" Hahahahahpleashehehehehahahahaahahahahahaha!" Heather laughed as this new feeling of pleasure and tickling caught her mind, and loins, off gaurd. Suddenly the feeling of a massive explosion hit Heather's crotch and she came and came hard. She then passed out due to feeling of this massive orgasm.
"Oh great," Steve thought, "Now I gotta wait for her to wake up."
NEXT PART 3

sorry I haven't had a lot of time to write lately. Aside from work my fiance and I are getting married (she is who I based this story on). But I will try and write soon

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back